Partner? Part....ner. Ner should be a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brettlen Vensie

|| Hi! I'm a person that could connect with many roleplays. But just to give you some info, I'll answer the requirements. || This is also in the romance, Partner Request.
- What gender characters you play? Sadly, only my gender, female.

- Whether or not you want a romance or smutty times? Romance is fine, no smut.

- What gender are you looking for? Male.

- Whether or not you want a straight/gay romance if you do romance? Heterosexual, straight romance.

- What genre or things you LOVE to play? I LOVE fantasy, preferably elvish, but anything fantasy and romantic. Everything else, except everything in hate section, is neutral.

- What sort of things you HATE to play or WON'T play? I'm actually a person who is horrible at roleplay fighting, horrible. But what I usually hate is gore or horror. Honestly, I'll roleplay with a person who can fight, but I won't be doing the fighting, maybe setting up traps or something like that but not fighting.

- How descriptive you expect posts to be, or grammar requirements? Honestly, I'm not okay with newbie writers, because I've always worked with people that do 2-4 paragraphs. Grammar? I don't mind, as long as I can understand. I make a lot of mistakes, on accident.

- How OFTEN you expect replies and will reply yourself? I actually don't care how long you reply, and I need a partner that is like that too. :)

- Plot/Character ideas you have, or if you're open to partner's bringing the ideas? I actually have an idea.

- How and WHERE you want to roleplay? One on ones. :)

- How people should contact you for the roleplay? In thread, or PM.

Heyyy, I would be interested in doing some kind of fantasy roleplay with you. I'm a female but I don't mind playing a male, if that was alright with you. If you have any ideas I would be interested.

Great! :angel: I do not mind what you actually are, as long as I get a male your gender doesn't matter.
I actually have an Idea, it's pretty long. It's not a starter, but it's like a preview- when I message you, I'll explain it. If that's alright with you?

Yeah, that's fine! Sorry about the late response, I've had stuff going on and haven't been able to even touch a computer all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.