1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
So its finally summer and I have a lot of free time on my hands. (I work fewer days during the summer) This being said I am looking for a partner or two for role plays.

Rules:
I'm not a mean person, I don't bite (well maybe sometimes >.>) so please talk to me! I don't like it when people just drop a role play without telling me. Please don't feel bad because I won't badger you if you say you want to drop the RP. I swear. Also, if I do something you don't like bring it up! I would love to make the RP enjoyable for the both of us.

I really would like two paragraphs. I really dislike one liners or really short posts that don't give me much. I understand if your stricken by writers block, it happens, but try to post at least one good paragraph with something for me to work on.

Unfortunately I have a couple no goes. Please no demons, gay/lesbian or angels.

I would like at least a post every other day at the very least. There are times when life gets to me and I can't post so I understand if that happens. Just try to give me a heads up if its going to be longer than two days before a post.

I only do rp's threw PM. Sorry.

What I'm looking for:

Fairy Tail: Really love Fairy Tail. I would be really happy if someone does this with me.
OCxOC

Bleach: Haven't watched this in a while but I still remember a good portion of it.
IchigoxOrihime
OCxOC

Naruto:
NarutoxHinata
NarutoxSakura
SasukexSakura
OCxOC

NoGameNoLife: Not really that popular yet but I absolutely love this anime. Its only 11 episodes so far (and growing) I really recommend it.
OCxOC

SAO:
KiritoxAsuna
OCxOC

Magi:
OCxOC

If there are any parings you really want but I did not list feel free to ask. I'm pretty open to most things.

Personal Landscaper x Lady of the house (I would like her to be single)

Servant x Master

Trapped on an island

Pm me with an idea that you really want to try and we can talk about it =)

Hey I wouldn't mind also doing a servant/master pairing with you, but if you only want to do it once no worries. I'm also interested in the landscaper/lady of the house pairing. I'd love to hear your general plot for it :D

Just Pm me =)

I wouldn't mind trying out the trapped on an island.

Just pm me =P

(and the broken record continues)

Status
Not open for further replies.