1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Partner for the FOO?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by NorwayFOO, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So its finally summer and I have a lot of free time on my hands. (I work fewer days during the summer) This being said I am looking for a partner or two for role plays.

Rules:
    I'm not a mean person, I don't bite (well maybe sometimes >.>) so please talk to me! I don't like it when people just drop a role play without telling me. Please don't feel bad because I won't badger you if you say you want to drop the RP. I swear. Also, if I do something you don't like bring it up! I would love to make the RP enjoyable for the both of us.

I really would like two paragraphs. I really dislike one liners or really short posts that don't give me much. I understand if your stricken by writers block, it happens, but try to post at least one good paragraph with something for me to work on.

Unfortunately I have a couple no goes. Please no demons, gay/lesbian or angels.

I would like at least a post every other day at the very least. There are times when life gets to me and I can't post so I understand if that happens. Just try to give me a heads up if its going to be longer than two days before a post.

I only do rp's threw PM. Sorry.

What I'm looking for:

Fandom: (open)

Fairy Tail: Really love Fairy Tail. I would be really happy if someone does this with me.
    OCxOC

Bleach: Haven't watched this in a while but I still remember a good portion of it.
    IchigoxOrihime
    OCxOC

Naruto:
    NarutoxHinata
    NarutoxSakura
    SasukexSakura
    OCxOC

NoGameNoLife: Not really that popular yet but I absolutely love this anime. Its only 11 episodes so far (and growing) I really recommend it.
    OCxOC

SAO:
    KiritoxAsuna
    OCxOC

Magi:
    OCxOC

If there are any parings you really want but I did not list feel free to ask. I'm pretty open to most things.

Personal Landscaper x Lady of the house (I would like her to be single)

Servant x Master

Trapped on an island

Pm me with an idea that you really want to try and we can talk about it =)

2. im kinda intersted in the serventxMaster paring

3. Hey I wouldn't mind also doing a servant/master pairing with you, but if you only want to do it once no worries. I'm also interested in the landscaper/lady of the house pairing. I'd love to hear your general plot for it :D

4. Just Pm me =)

5. I wouldn't mind trying out the trapped on an island.

6. Just pm me =P

(and the broken record continues)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.