partner for aoneXone (male only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ruza687

Original poster
Ok so im looking for a male to rp with seeing as how i rp as a female almost all the time. Just so you all know, if i dont have long posts to work with then my pposts will be short unfourtunatly. Anyways I have an idea or two on an rp:

1) based off of fairy tail. Female/male hybrid or humam is in the fairy tail guild while the female/male hybrid or human, iis in the mountains in no guild but is on the rquest bored at fairy tail. She/he is to be found and brought back but will be killed if he/she doesnt listen. Will there be romance with these two or will they hate each other? (Thats the best i could come up with....)

2) in a science lab, there are humans and other creatures that are having cruel tests on hardly any of them survive and is some do survive then these ones would be driven mad to a point they would kill themselves. There is one however that. actually survies and keeps his/her sanity but loses being fully human. The scientists have to make sure nothing happens to this new hybrid. (Thats all i can come up with)

Well if you wish to disguse it with me im up for it

I'm intereted! Mainly the science lab one!

Status
Not open for further replies.