Partner Challenge! The Unspoken Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Revision

Original poster
This is a partner challenge. You will need a friend, mentor, or study buddy to do this challenge.

Choose a partner. Each player comes up with a new character. Get a clear mental image of them in your head: what they look like, move like, sound like, and are wearing. Write this down on scrap paper. Do NOT tell your partner. Play out a scene where your characters meet, but do NOT reveal any details of appearance. When the small scene is over, each partner tries to describe how they saw the other's character in their mind's eye. How accurate were you?

Feel free to discuss results you get!

So, Fie and I did a short scene like this...and it was the hardest thing EVER. Here is the script of our Chatbox Adventure.

Mowkie: Be awesomely cute were I gay. XD -10:32 Jan 30

Fie: Low rides like a dude too... but with polka dot heart chick boxers... -10:32 Jan 30

Mowkie: YUSH! -10:31 Jan 30

Fie: Holey baggy jeans batman! -10:31 Jan 30

Fie: Dark make up yes. Grumpy face. Wolf is bang on except is more grey and black. But fades, yes, defo correct! -10:31 Jan 30

Mowkie: Jeans? Holey... -10:30 Jan 30

Mowkie: Awwwwww....): -10:30 Jan 30

Fie: Fuck the short shorts tho! -10:30 Jan 30

Fie: Close... she is blonde tho! But with a gelled up crewcut type of hairstyle. And yes, 5'9 and athletically built. Tough bitch definitely. -10:29 Jan 30

Mowkie: She would wear darker make-up...but not all blacks and neutrals...and she might wear tee and short shorts...how wrong am I? Totally... -10:29 Jan 30

Mowkie: Wolf might be a russet color that fades into heavy black...glowing golden eyes and a fluffy tail. Rippling muscles that are pure power. -10:27 Jan 30

Fie: Yeah, for sure^^ Should totes get an shifter RP on the go! -10:27 Jan 30

Mowkie: Tall, around 5'6", 5'7"...blond curls that fade perfectly into a shade of dark brown, bangs in the face. Elegant bone structure, slightly darkened skin...lean, but strong muscles. Definitely a woman that can tear you limb from limb without so much as a blink. -10:27 Jan 30

Fie: Dint stick around to read anything. But she likes the lesbionic characters XDDD -10:26 Jan 30

Fie: Awww... she just patted my head and said good job... bitch. She finds it weird, but smiled all the same. -10:25 Jan 30

Mowkie: Glad to hear that. XD I'm more than happy to play her with you at any time...just keep in mind that she is a char I have to be in the mood to play. Now...lemme think of my guess. Just so you know, I'm terrible at guessing things, but here's how I imagined Nadya... -10:24 Jan 30

Fie: That is sooooo cool... and sexy! That's cool. Every moment you share is love well spent... gonna show this shit off to girlie!!! -10:21 Jan 30

Mowkie: Gimme a minute to guess...I'm watching a video with my hubby. It's short. Promise. -10:21 Jan 30

Mowkie: She has three personalities, which I couldn't really play out much...in two of them, she's always smiling, in one, she skips, giggles, and even sings...and if she had the chance, she'd love short skirts. -10:20 Jan 30

Fie: -kicks the fucker for good measure- -10:20 Jan 30

Mowkie: *growls at chatbox* -10:19 Jan 30

Mowkie: Very, actually...Celina is very thin and slight with elegant fingers and claw-like fingernails. Her hair is short and choppy, raven black...she doesn't wear make-up, and she has a very pale complexion. 5'4", no dye to the hair. And if you mess with her in the wrong way, she won't hesitate to "play." -10:19 Jan 30

Mowkie: Very, actually...Celina is very thin and slight with elegant fingers and claw-like fingernails. Her hair is short and choppy, raven black...she doesn't wear make-up, and she has a very pale complexion. 5'4", no dye to the hair. And if you mess with her in the wrong way, she won't hesitate to "play." -10:19 Jan 30

Fie: White socks and short skirts too... yummy -10:18 Jan 30

Fie: Oh! ?And always smirking and giggling -10:17 Jan 30

Fie: I'd say that she is not necessarily Asian, but she is narrow and slight. Unassuming with dark hair. School girl sweet with a sinister layer underneath it all. She wears dark clothes and dark makeup. Slim and elegant, but if you fuck with her you are in a whole new world of hurt. I'd say like 5'3" Long hair dyed as to what colour... probs something like a fox. ?White tipped? Dun know. Close? -10:16 Jan 30

Mowkie: She's a fox. Always has been. Not a kitsune with the ears and whatnot, though. -10:15 Jan 30

Mowkie: We have a winner! -10:14 Jan 30

Fie: So I gets it that Celina is some kind of werefox... like a kitsune thingy... -10:14 Jan 30

Fie: Fuckin' hell.... okay... -10:14 Jan 30

Mowkie: I started the RP, so I say you get to guess first. *nods nods* -10:13 Jan 30

Mowkie: Very.... -10:13 Jan 30

Fie: Cool... loves ya for that, girl. Thanks...^^ -10:13 Jan 30

Fie: Okay, that was soooooo fuckin' hard but rather intense... and draining! -10:12 Jan 30

Mowkie: Straight and happy to have queer friends! XDXDXD -10:12 Jan 30

Fie: And fie only plays lesbians... queer bitch! Guilty!! XD -10:12 Jan 30

Mowkie: Thanks...>.>' -10:12 Jan 30

Fie: So did not kill her off -10:11 Jan 30

Mowkie: *coughs* Also the only lesbian char I have...>.> -10:11 Jan 30

Mowkie: Can't kill her off... -10:11 Jan 30

Mowkie: Oh....okay...was about to say....Celina is an old char...only insane one I've been able to play...ever... -10:11 Jan 30

Fie: Basically Nadya will die before she ever attempts to kill Celina -10:10 Jan 30

Fie: Naw, baby. Just screwed up the last part. In the dialogue it should read: "By my blood, INA, let it end." -10:10 Jan 30

[Fie crumbles] -10:09 Jan 30

Mowkie: DID YOU KILL ME?!?!?! *rage face* -10:07 Jan 30

[(Logout) Nadya is off to rescue a damsel in distress!] -((10:07 Jan 30))

Nadya: The flash of unbridled rage flashes from her side and within the same screaming heartbeat, Iya is there beside her sister Ina. The sounds of the mosqutioes gurggling and incredulous screams overpower Iya. There is never enough. It is never satisfied, this hunger. And with one down, there will be five more before the night is over. As the darkness once again consumes them and only sirens blaring in the distance are heard, Iya nuzzles warmly with her smaller sister and nods in agreement. But the glimmering light of a predator in her eyes takes pause. She saw the knowing look in the eyes of the mosquito before it's immortal life was ripped from it. It knew. It knew that Iya, Nadya was infected. They pinned her down and pushed it in her. For the first time in a long time Nadya would change once again. And this time into something worse than what that tall dark handsome stranger changed that little girl into. Something that would kill one of her own. Before the night was over this would end. And there would be only one sister standing. "A good life with you, Ina..." sighed Iya, "...for as long as it lasts, my sister... by blood we are bound. By my blood, Iya let it end." -10:06 Jan 30

[Mowkie enters.] -10:00 Jan 30

[(Logout) Celina is off to feed the plot bunnies.] -((09:59 Jan 30))

Celina: ((When you're done, log out of the char name...we'll chat as ourselves.)) -09:59 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Agreed, lady. This is a deadly restriction to RPing. Never fuckin' again... XDDDD -09:58 Jan 30

Celina: ((Never. Again. Fie? Shall we stick to regular RP from now on?)) -09:56 Jan 30

Celina: Bitch? She sniffs the air around her, fur stained red with the fiery blood. She no bow. She now bare...Ina not bitch. The animal becomes truly feral now, ears going erect, tail rising as her body grows stiff, muscles rippling with power. Perhaps she is tiny...but tiny means nothing with power. Her eyes go opaque when she sees the sneer of her sister. With movements that cannot be seen by the human eye, Ina launches herself at the heart of the man. How dare you?! How dare you call me bitch?! Those words flow through her thoughts as she tears his heart out mercilessly, squealing her rage. In the end, she triumphs, covered in the blood of her foes, crimson over fire, tails swishing almost happily as she nuzzles her sister happily. 'This is a good night,' she thinks to herself...'A good life...' -09:56 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Well, that's the challenge right? FUCK THIS CHALLENGE!!! FUCK!!! -09:53 Jan 30

Celina: ((I'm probably gonna get this wrong...anyway, going to post real quick...*off to type*)) -09:52 Jan 30

Nadya: [[nah shit. Let's guess. I have a good idea of what Nadya looks like and can only guess what Celina looks like after knowing what kind of shifter she is]] -09:50 Jan 30

Celina: ((Woo! Then we can guess the other char? Or do you want to wait till tomorrow for that?)) -09:49 Jan 30

Nadya: [[kill it. Kill it and be done with it... shall do a bit of an outro after you, explaining the opening moment of weakness]] -09:49 Jan 30

Celina: ((I can kill 'im if you want.)) -09:48 Jan 30

Celina: ((Yush...agreed...kill this guy and done? Then guess?)) -09:48 Jan 30

Nadya: [[losing steam Mowks... creative juices gone sour, girl...]] -09:47 Jan 30

Nadya: "Useless...'' says a voice swimming with evil only the ancients can know. Two heartbeats pass and more blood flies. The rest of the minions' bodies fall. Their heads bounce away a few metres away. Apparently the mosquito did not want the furries to have more fun. "So... you have come to me for answers..." it says with with a confidence honed sharper than the straight razor in its hands. "You have come to the wrong place then... you bitches you put your tails between your legs and limp away before you cause anymore strife between clans and tribes. You bitches should be smart and grovel then... lay down, show me your necks and then fade away... I will forget this evr happened. You bitches will obey. Now." A glimmer smile, glistening eyes, commanding them to stand down. Iya glances at Ina. A sneer pulls up at her lip and canine teeth flash. 'Is this guy for real,' says the sneer. Actually, no. It does not say that. It says: 'Let's kill this fuckin' mosquito...' -09:46 Jan 30

Celina: ((Thought I'd give you a hint...hehe)) -09:38 Jan 30

Nadya: [[shit. oops. thought you were wolf. Got it tho]] -09:38 Jan 30

Celina: She is smaller...oh yes, much smaller...for she is not like others. She is not Wolf. She is different...smaller...more sly...as her sister takes out the brunt of the group, Ina slinks through the shadows. She sniffs for the heart of the leader. She can sense him. Smell him...taste him. Eyes gleam as she leaps from the shadows to the old male in the center. Unlike her sister, she doesn't go for the face, instead digging her tiny, pointed maw deep into the creature's chest. Nose breaks through ribs, and teeth clench the heart, needles digging into sensitive tissue. She rips and tears, feeling the sinues give way to her might and power. She pulls out most of it, and instantly, his body begins to implode. His blood is like liquid fire on her maw...oh, how it tastes. Her eyes go wild, and she gives a series of yips that sound much like a laugh. Licking her chops, she watches the others fall down around her and her sister...all that's left are the less powerful ones...though their blood isn't as good, it still sends happy shivers beneath her soft fur. Perhaps when the hunt is over, she can just nom? -09:35 Jan 30

Celina: You got it all? -09:34 Jan 30

Nadya: [[well fie just dun copied/pasted our back and forth in openOffice just in case]] -09:33 Jan 30

Celina: ((Better safe than sorry...scripting now. Gimme a few to post.)) -09:33 Jan 30

Nadya: [[thought you said we needed to post the RP in the challenge?]] -09:32 Jan 30

Celina: ((It deletes them as we move along...I wouldn't worry about it...we don't need the RP, itself, I don't think...unless you want it..?)) -09:31 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Shit. Hey Mowks... I just scrolled down... we don't seem to have your first post anymore... 'theFUCK?!]] -09:29 Jan 30

Nadya: Ina licks her chops and Iya sneers. Its how they know the hunt is on. The strong one follows the dark one. The first of the victims are in sight, in fact they are totally unawares that the duo can hear their heartbeats, smell their over-confidence, taste their deaths as of now. They say that if you kill the original werewolf, then all strains of the curse was uplifted. But what if that werewolf was working with its immortal enemies of the night? What do you do then? The answer was simple. Gunfire errupted as 'Iya's' gigantic head snapped out and took the face right off of one vampire minion. The answer was simple and oh so satisfying: you just kill them all. Vampires were lightning quick and silvery slick, but tonight... Tonight under the clear bone white gleam of Mother Moon, they would not stand a chance. And these mortals that slaved willing or not, for those mosquitoes were just appetizers. 'Jalapeno poppers' Ina called them. More gunfire and Iya leapt to the left to draw their fire. The terrible sound of a chuckling monster sounded out. She just could not wait to hear their screams when Ina did what she did best... -09:23 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Shit. Hey Mowks... I just scrolled down... we don't seem to have your first post anymore... 'theFUCK?!]] -09:29 Jan 30

Nadya: Ina licks her chops and Iya sneers. Its how they know the hunt is on. The strong one follows the dark one. The first of the victims are in sight, in fact they are totally unawares that the duo can hear their heartbeats, smell their over-confidence, taste their deaths as of now. They say that if you kill the original werewolf, then all strains of the curse was uplifted. But what if that werewolf was working with its immortal enemies of the night? What do you do then? The answer was simple. Gunfire errupted as 'Iya's' gigantic head snapped out and took the face right off of one vampire minion. The answer was simple and oh so satisfying: you just kill them all. Vampires were lightning quick and silvery slick, but tonight... Tonight under the clear bone white gleam of Mother Moon, they would not stand a chance. And these mortals that slaved willing or not, for those mosquitoes were just appetizers. 'Jalapeno poppers' Ina called them. More gunfire and Iya leapt to the left to draw their fire. The terrible sound of a chuckling monster sounded out. She just could not wait to hear their screams when Ina did what she did best... -09:23 Jan 30

Celina: A nuzzle. A lick in return. She swishes her tail beneath the nose of her sister playfully, ears swivelling backwards as she bounces back towards her sister and nips her neck. A squeaky nip, and she darts away. Tiny legs carry her far before she turns, tail swishing back and forth, ears pricked forward, and stares back at Iya. A snap of the maw, and she turns once more to hunt for the first victim...the first player to the game. It is a night of freedom and of fun. It is a night that she will taste fresh blood...blood that she has caught herself...blood of more evil. But no blood could be as evil as the man she killed earlier...ate his heart, she did. And she wasn't even beast. Tasted good...the blood burned through her so quickly...now she wants more. Now, she wants to share. Iya is bigger than she is...Iya needs more than she does. Perhaps a hunt together can bring the salvation that is needed. Perhaps together, they can create the chaos and pure joy that only beasts can do. She licks her chops at the thought of it...tonight shall be fun. -09:14 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Fuck. Yeah. Thanks^^ So awesomes... let's kick its fuckin' ass then...'' -09:11 Jan 30

Celina: ((TAKE MORE CREDIT! *rage* You're just as amazing, and the music only keeps me in character. I can only play Celina when I have someone to truly bounce off of...someone that adds just the right amount of detail. And guess what...you got it. *rushes away to type*)) -09:10 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Nah, shit. It's just you're music you're feeding off of. Fie's just full of shit. Unless you're the type to get inspiration from shit, it's all you XDDDD]] -09:08 Jan 30

Celina: ((You and me both...my hands are shaking with nervousness and excitement. I must admit, this is probably the most fun and the hardest thing I've ever done...couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else, to be honest. I've never bounced off anyone so well before. Not even Mumsie. XD)) -09:07 Jan 30

Nadya: [[floundering here, girl. Should totes sitck with the mainstream stuff. But invigorating to just pullit out my ass and fly with it! Oh. BTW, You're fan-fuckin'-tastic!!!!]]]] -09:05 Jan 30

Nadya: The rushing wind was a giggling demon in her ear. It spoke of times long ago. Times when girls were girls. Times before that handsome dark stranger came to them, tempting them with songs, trinkets and unknown promises. Like fools they fell for him. Fell for it. They were ravaged but they did escape. And look just what they became. It was a long time coming. They grew with their curse and soon it became a boon. Nothing would ever fuck with them. Ever again. The scent of the victims to be aroused her in ways that she just could not voice. The anticipation of rending, tearing, screaming... and feasting... never felt so new and fresh in her primal form. A quick nuzzle of her snout to her sissies and 'Iya' was ready. The taste of her own blood set fire to her heart and the monster chuckled. Oh what a terrible sound. Oh what a terrible sound of glee. Flexing all muscles she tossed her head up towards the joyous moon and howled with all her might, singing with the dark of her sister's soul. It was time. -09:03 Jan 30

Celina: ((I'm never doing this crap again...T_T)) -08:58 Jan 30

Celina: She could tell the beast was already taking over. Her own had already begun clawing to the surface. The blood only made it harder to resist...oh, how the beast loves the blood...almost as much as she does. The hearts of so many victims over her childhood...only to find a sister...a love...someone to call friend...someone that won't die. As Nadya begins, Celina follows suit. Flesh boils as hair falls to be replaced with fur. Bones snap, and organs explode. It burns...feels like fire across the skin. A scream spills through smiling lips as eyes take shape and shine with the beast. Arms reach for the moon, even as the elbows snap into place to make the legs of another being. A tail grows from the back. And scream becomes the call of another...a high-pitched howl to call the night to war. -08:56 Jan 30

Nadya: [[fuckin' hell... you try it then!!!XDDDD]] -08:50 Jan 30

Celina: ((Wanted to be sure...thanks. XD)) -08:49 Jan 30

Nadya: [[yup. Tearing, snapping and cracking was all I could think of to use without describing... FUck...mee..]] -08:49 Jan 30

Celina: ((One question, though...did she change? Hard to tell, really...)) -08:48 Jan 30

Celina: ((T_T Nope...this is really hard...)) -08:48 Jan 30

Nadya: [[just rereading trying to make sure Fie dun describe too much]] -08:47 Jan 30

Celina: O.o -08:47 Jan 30

Nadya: Oh, Cel... you don't understand... I won't be your sister for long... But that would be another problem they would have to worry about later. But as of now... no more worrying. Every moment leads to an end. And one way or another it would end tonight. Nadya, smiles and traces her fingertips along the tempting fullness of her 'sissie's' lips. Another time, another place. "It's not a game, Ina..." she says, the falling serenity, tendrilled with promises of more blood, flesh, murder and vengeance returns to Nadya. Yes, she is the strong one. Only stronger with another of her kind. Another filled with more than just promises of rage. Another filled with the hue of the moon on harvest. Nadya's eyes reflect that of 'Ina' for that is what her sister was becoming. A stretch of her neck to the left. More blood flowes. A stretch of her neck to the right and the wound begins to heal. Her eyes are not her own right now. Her body is now slave to the unlit moon. Slave to the dark around them and the whispering voices that tell of death forthcoming. A tearing. Snapping. Cracking. In the dirty dirty alley, a place they used to walk as children-- Nadya weeps no longer. There is no time to weep. Only rage. ONly vengeance. It. Ends. Tonight. --echoing throughout the allleys where they walked as children was the scream of primal fury unleashed. A ragged voice, hoarse and monstrous sets the tone. The voice of the strong one to the dark one: "Kill. Them. All." -08:45 Jan 30

Celina: ((Fie? You alive?)) -08:44 Jan 30

Celina: ((Wow, it is soooooo weird playing her with another...Perhaps I should have played someone not quite so....insane...)) -08:36 Jan 30

Celina: She smells it, sees crimson...mmmmmm....already, she misses the taste. A lick of the lips, a gleam of the eyes. But something shifts suddenly as she turns around in her crouched state. From dark eyes to those that seem to shimmer like that of a child's. Demeanor changes, and the dark one now smiles and stands as she sees her friend stumble over. "But you played the game. The game was fun, wasn't it, sissie? You don't worry, now. You can be fixed we all can." Nadya has always been special to Celina...she brings out the good side of the personalities. She brings out the small light in the sea of darkness. Perhaps this is good? In her case, it's hard to tell. She crouches again, slinking over Nadya shyly, touching the wound before pulling her fingers away. The smell...just a taste...it wouldn't harm anyone. That gleam takes over, and her eyes go opaque a moment...she puts her fingers to her lips, licks at the crimson nectar. Mmmmmm...she bites her lip, looking back up at Nadya. "Now shift. Your beast will take care of that nasty cut...then no more nectar." A slight pout...she looks somewhat sad. Nadya tastes good. She tastes fun. But there are others, and instantly Celina perks up, cocking her head to one side with a smile. "You want Ina go first, sissie?" -08:34 Jan 30

Nadya: [[kk... following your lead then, girl. Bring it...]]] -08:32 Jan 30

Celina: ((Stuff like that isn't bad, Fie. You're going to be okay. Promise.)) -08:32 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Shit!!!! Fie said: blood dripping from torn wound! FUCK! this is hard, Mowks...]]] -08:31 Jan 30

Celina: ((Nope XD)) -08:29 Jan 30

Nadya: [[Shit! Is saying: trembling lips cheating?!]] -08:28 Jan 30

Nadya: I was always the strong one, wasn't I? Fuck me... Nadya recomposes herself. It takes two breaths and two heartbeats. She knows who is around the corner. She knows just what is going to happen. Nadya was always the strong one, but now... It would be easy to see it drain from her wound. The scent of Celina was that of hope. That of salvation. That of the darkness around them. In a time of violence, there was always a victim. Nadya would never admit to it unless it was the most vile. It would be too clear to Celina what had happened. But still... Nadya brushed away the blood, the telltale blood of just how she had been violated. Imagine that. A being of such strength and pure unadulterated bitch made a victim. Pinned down and helpless, the penetration of the realization was worse than the actual act itself. Her lips trembled then she regained her stature "Celina... Cel.. girl, they... they... I wasn't strong enough... oh girl I... I--" No. The calming breaths were not enough. The sight of the blood dripping from her torn wound was too much to bear. Nadya just could not look at her friend, her sister, her salvation. -08:25 Jan 30

Celina: Darkness. It lurks around her. She loves it. Loves the taste of it...darkness is silky and smooth and cold. It is luscious. It fills her soul. Eyes search the darkness, looking...feeling...loving. Hating. She does not like the light, so she never comes into it. It has not been too long since the mean people at the concrete building died. It was not long since she tasted the hearts of the evil man who took her blood. He had to pay, and she wanted to play. So what if he didn't? She doesn't care. She never cared. Sniffing the air, she senses the presence of another. Who could that be? A new friend? Perhaps she could play with Celina...Celina just wants a new friend...she runs out of them so quickly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Shiiiiiets! Fie was about to go to bed... or other place XD but just gone and dun seen this!!!

Fie = Nadya/Iya and Mowkie = Celina/Ina

If that was not clear. But Holy. Shit. Was hard and nerve wracking too. As you can see, there was like seven minutes on average between posting so that was the fastest, I've ever posted anything in response. So creatively draining especially when trying hard not to 'fluff' it up and be all descriptive. Fie dun like to 'Cut the Shit.' But thank you to Mowkie for being simply awesome and patient with a panicky Fie. Basically held my hand through it all. So thankful, no doubt. This chick is really creative and an awesome RPer. Not just in writing and posting but awesome in communicating too.

If you ever have the chance, I mean the slightest fuckin' chance to RP with this chick, jump on board and be good to her. She's like a dream to Fie and Fie dun want to wake up. So loves this Mowks lady^^

Very well then, would love to see what the I-Whack-You Bunnies think of this? Questions, comments, clarifications? Drop it on us!

Lovely, and thank you so much once again, Mowks. Ta, my dears,

-Fie

Oh, dear...I didn't even notice that...whoops...

Thanks for clearing that up, Fie.

Also! Keep in mind that because it is from the Chatbox that you'll have to scroll to the bottom and read up.

*blushes over the rest of it* She's just saying that. I'm too nitpicky for my own good...which Fie will soon find out....*pats poor Fie*

Last edited:
So some feedback here:

• Did not enjoy the chatbox experience. Was hard to reread what I wrote. And now I see my tenses were all over the map. Different coloured text did help though.
  • The guessing part was fun, but made easier as soon as we knew what kind of shape-shifter type we were. I think my guess would have been different should I have thought that Celina was a wolf. My guess would have seen her as more of tall, lanky, pierced and tatted up bitch with knives and poison.
  • The only set up we had was to tell each other was:
    • Type of characters: Shifters
    • Tone: Dark, gritty, emo, angst and anger.
  • Oh and we played music while we typed. I had my own soundtrack and Mowkie had her own. But we did not say what was playing on either soundtrack until the end.
  • Fie enjoys writing with a lot of description and so this was a good challenge, especially with trying to put in 'just enough info' and respond to the previous events as fast as possible.
  • Learned that I am not a partner oneXone type of RPer. Tossing in that boss type bad guy felt forced and Fie saw some things in her above posts that reminded Fie why she stopped doing email RPs: My style works best as part of a group. I need a GM because I tend to try to take over, not in spotlight, but in control of my own ideas and pushing personal plot. Aggressive bitch.
Very well then. Shall edit in more if FieBunny thinks of more shit to write.

Ta, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.