- Invitation Status
- Look for groups, Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Nonbinary, Primarily Prefer Male
- modern fantasy/supernatural (or medieval) | Greek Mythology-based | realistic | cyberpunk | steampunk | consistent world
This is the GIF you shall receive. See what I did there? Hehe...okay anyway! So, as you can tell from the title I put up, this would be the second part of my ranting. @_@ You like this, hmmm? Well, it's not so much a rant as it is a confession thread. To just put it out there, the parts I make depend upon how I feel at the current moment. Could be venting, could be confession time...like now. And even though the focus of this thread is not to receive advice, I won't dismiss it if you supply it. Now...it's time to get deep and heavaaay...
See? I can still be funny in a serious thread. *nods*
IN THE CONFESSIONALS
1. Neither my family nor I have spoken the exact words. It was like speaking it into existence for them and for me? Well...I just didn't want to put a label on it because I just assumed that everyone has that phase. So, for us, it was me being "slightly anti-social". But that was not the complete truth. From 6th grade (or was it 5th grade?) to high school, I showed majority of the symptoms of social anxiety disorder (S.A.D ...how fitting). I believe it was worse from 8th grade to freshmen year. At the present time, I have managed to progress in a way that makes me happy, but there are the small moments (and, yes, I'm aware of the social anxiety thread that's here, just wiping off my chest). My mother would always tell me that I needed to make friends and such. But I never knew where to start and, honestly, I was too afraid to start anywhere. I would always have concern that the people I talked to would think I'm some weird loner. So, I was content with sitting in class and doing my work alone. One day at the end of school (believe this was sophomore year), I was running up a hill and I nearly fell, so I had to climb my way up. When I looked around me - and at the time, I didn't know if I was being paranoid or if it was really happening - and it was like every stopped to have their little chuckle time before going on about their day. I know for a fact that one of them was actually laughing, but the other people....imagination?
2. My family has a serious problem about therapists and guidance counselors. Mention one and they get all huffy. The thing that pisses me off is that my mother says that I have anger issues and I need to work on them. One question: WHERE DID I GET IT FROM, MOM? WHERE!? (YOU). Now, mind you, I try my hardest to kill 'em with kindness and respect others when they don't even have the common courtesy to respect me. And I think I do a good job. My mother has no filter. -_- And if you think about it, outside people aren't the problem because they don't know you. My anger shows with my family because those are the people that know the exact buttons to tinker with. But anyway, at one point in time, I confessed my concerns about my personality. Said I may need counsling. It was like I was a witch in a room with Abigail Williams and her minions. Frustrating.
3. I'm just going to throw this in here to lighten the mood: Slim Jim, donuts, and sour gummi worms are my life. Perhaps too much. Just know that I was hungry while typing this thread.
Well, that's pretty much it for now. That was all that I could think of too get off my chest. Such a pleasant and freeing feeling you get when you finally shed some weight.
To be continued...