GROUP RP PLOTTING Parlor Tricks

O

Ochalla

Original poster
Hello Iwaku, welcome to a new RP called Parlor Tricks. What is it about? Well, that's what I want to find out too. I have a title, now what sort of plot goes with it?

LadyHarpy

Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
I feel that this title needs to have a plot centered around a bar...that is all I can think of >.<

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I get the idea of warring factions of Vegas Show Magicians, but magic is real!

F

Fluffy

Original poster
An ice cream parlor where whatever ice cream flavour you eat, you gain superpowers. From there, a team of heroes and villains run a muck.

*giggle*

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Maybe combine the three? A bar that specializes in desert cocktails that is themed like an ice cream parlor which happens to be a famous hangout for Vegas magicians and when they eat/drink the cocktails their magic becomes real?

Just throwin stuff out there :D