Parasite Game I: Into the Lions Den [Sign-Ups Open]

• Thread starter Thuro 116 Pendragon
  • Start date
I'd like to sign up as a duo if possible.

Name: Star-Lord

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance (picture as well if applicable):

Annihilation_Conquest_-_Starlord_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

Brief History: Peter Quill was chosen by an ancient Alien being to become his champion, the Star-Lord. After the cocky, arrogant young hero picked a fight with Stardust,a Herald of Galactus, Quill's plan went awry, resulting in the destruction of a planet. Feeling guilty, he handed himself in to the Nova Corps. During the Annihilation crisis, Quill was released and forced to lead a team of convicts on a suicide mission on the Kree Home World of Hala. After the crisis ended, Quill was pardoned, and formed the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Canon: Guardians of the Galaxy

Name: K-9
Appearance:
K9_2006.jpg

Brief History: K-9 was built by Professor Marius in the year 5000. There have been various incarnations of K-9, all with different capabilities and owners-this one was found by Star-Lord on a Junkyard planet. K-9 has famously gravelled alongside the 4th Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith throughout his various incarnations.
Canon: Doctor Who

I agree to this Parasite Game.

First off, I love your two characters.

But unfortunately duos are not allowed. I'm not surprised you thought they were as Paladin signed up for the game with a duo. However there was a revision to the rules, Paladin is going to have to choose only one of his characters as well.

However, whichever character you choose to keep is accepted 120%.

@Mighty Roman

Reactions: FireDrake150
First off, I love your two characters.

But unfortunately duos are not allowed. I'm not surprised you thought they were as Paladin signed up for the game with a duo. However there was a revision to the rules, Paladin is going to have to choose only one of his characters as well.

However, whichever character you choose to keep is accepted 120%.

@Mighty Roman
Ah, sorry about that-Star-Lord is in, and K-9 is out. Also, I'll be using a mix of both comic and movie Star-Lord.

Ah, sorry about that-Star-Lord is in, and K-9 is out. Also, I'll be using a mix of both comic and movie Star-Lord.
Its no trouble really. I should have mentioned that I updated the rules in that short update I made.

Also, I just to tell everyone I am thrilled with the cast of this game. Absolutely fantastic.

alright. I'm using the Librarian, and using James Cole in the next one.

I'll pop in, it seems interesting. XD

And as FF characters are okay, (since Type-0 HD is scifi and all, Magical Crystals, mages, and flying machinegun walls oh.....whats that............................magitek armors? Fine, MA's)

I'll subject ACE to this (partially because he's the only one I feel confident in getting right. XD)

Name: Ace

Age: 16 ()could make him older if desired. he certainately acts mature for his age. was surprised he wasn't 20

Appearance (picture as well if applicable):

This time I'll use a Different Image:

gamers_review_facebook_final_fantasy_type_0_hd_rpg_square_enix_class_zero_ace_playstation_xbox_videojuego.png

Sexuality: Unknown

Brief History: Uhh, have the Wiki. HERE: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ace_(Type-0)

Canon: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Accepted. Perfect.

I've got work. Then I've got to write up a worthy OP. Expect it up sometime soonish.