Parasite Game I: Into the Lions Den [Sign-Ups Open]

• Thread starter Thuro 116 Pendragon
  • Start date
Name: Makinami Mari

Appearance (picture as well if applicable): Thin, long haired brunette, wears glasses
tumblr_mssfe0qpzw1qjhmoto3_r1_500.gif

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Brief History: One of the pilots of the Evangelion units, Mari has a mysterious background, coming to NERV as a third party operative, and later affiliating with the anti-NERV organization Wille. She can be friendly, aggressive, and has some knowledge of the inner workings of machines in her line of work and duty.

Canon: Evangelion

"I agree to this parasite game!"

Thuro just left, I think. Who do you want to be???

I could think a plot reason why a droid would be affected if you really want to play him.

I could think a plot reason why a droid would be affected if you really want to play him.
anigif_enhanced-28976-1403361966-1.gif

Droids have no biological part, therefore can't be infected. However, they can be torn apart, damaged beyond repair, etc.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This is an unknown pathogen that is infecting the multiverse. Its easy that it could have mutated.

Plot device man. All just plot devices.

This is an unknown pathogen that is infecting the multiverse. Its easy that it could have mutated.

Plot device man. All just plot devices.
Pathogens, no matter how bizarre and mysterious they can get, are biological.

Droids are not biological because they don't cells like any other organic being. They are machines.

Unless its a nanovirus.

It worked for Star Trek, it'll work for me.

Oh, so we could be robots? I have a humanoid character I've been wanting to be, but didn't think she would fit in this. XD If I sign up, I'll consider her...

Reactions: BarrenThin
Name

R2-D2

Masculine programming

Appearance

tumblr_naivkfynMC1tu6tfso3_500.gif

tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

tumblr_lznet2EYxV1qgbx5jo1_500.gif

Sexuality

Straight

Brief History

Along with his counterpart, the protocol droid C-3PO, R2-D2 constantly found himself directly involved in pivotal moments of galactic history. His bravery, coupled with his many gadgets, played large roles in saving the galaxy time and time again.

Canon

Star Wars

I accept this Parasite Game

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Do to personal responsibilities in my life I don't have time to host these games. The games are being put on an indefinite hold until a significant amount of free time clears up.

If you have submitted a roleplay sheet then it will be kept on file so you don't have to fill it out twice. And when the time comes that this opens up again I will PM you with the appropriate updated thread.

A massive thanks to everyone who signed up. You guys let me know there's enough interest to get this thing going again when its possible.

• Useful
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
To everyone who expressed interest in playing. The games are back on track. I have now have enough energy to host these like I've been dreaming about in the past.

@Wedge Antilles
@BarrenThin
@Hospes
@Emperor of Gallifrey
@Mari
@Silver Paladin (can't figure out how to make that special symbol, so I'm going to leave a message on his profile)

I have a member in mind that will almost certainly agree to be the seventh player. If he agrees, then the game will start very shortly.

I have to warn you. This first game will likely be lopsided until I can figure out tricks for balancing out the difficulty.

• Love
Reactions: Mari and BarrenThin
Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Appearance:
Obi-wan-obi-wan-kenobi-23720174-665-814.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Brief History: As one of the Jedi knights and a General in the Army of the Republic, Obi-Wan is responsible for defending the Republic from all threats to the democracy of the galaxy, defending and combatting against the menace of the Sith, and continuing to train and mentor his former Padawan and current friend and ally, Anakin Skywalker.

Canon: Star Wars

Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Appearance:
Obi-wan-obi-wan-kenobi-23720174-665-814.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Brief History: As one of the Jedi knights and a General in the Army of the Republic, Obi-Wan is responsible for defending the Republic from all threats to the democracy of the galaxy, defending and combatting against the menace of the Sith, and continuing to train and mentor his former Padawan and current friend and ally, Anakin Skywalker.

Canon: Star Wars
499ce-tumblr_n1bbeddfnz1sexnlfo1_r4_400.gif

This choice is perfect, especially considering certain NPCs that will be in the game.

Reactions: Poe Dameron