Paranormal Horror?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkykitty

Original poster
Hi there!

So... Anyway, I'm looking for a nice Horror RP. Fear Mythos would be fantastic, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to start my own.

So... A nice horror rp? (maybe psychological?)

Thanks!

I'm interested, you want to share your ideas with me?

I was more asking FOR an rp....I've never been a GM...

But I was thinking, what if you either chose your fate from a box, or were executed?

Well i can brainstorm with you if you wish. Explain Fear mythos
I not familar with that.

Hmmmm, so you'd prefer to have someone be the GM?

I'm actually in the process of working on a dark odessy roleplay about a group of players who are flung into a supernatural setting, as they discover more about their new world they are horrified to find that they themselves are beginning to transform. Its not quite fear mythos, but I'm looking at using some such elements within the game. Its still in the early stages so I'm looking for ways to make it more appealing to players. Send me a message if any of you are interested in hearing some about it.

You know, I was thinking of putting together a little Horror RP sometime soon. And going by this Fear Mythos shenanigans you've linked, I think we might well have similar tastes when it comes to things what do go bump in the night.

So yeah, I'll see about getting something written up.

Yay! And I would be willing to help with any role play, I just have summer classes so I don't have the time to be the GM.

I understand you interested in ghosts any?

Ghosts, strange creatures, sadistic tortures, aliens... As long as there's a psychological
aspect I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.