Parahumans: The PRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FrostedCaramel how is your char. reacting, then?

@ResistingTheEnglightened sorry mate, I think you've got the wrong end of the hook, Serena's beating the shit out of `Frosted's character first. I think that @ThomazM made a little error in saying that everyone was done.

*Wags finger at Thomaz, rather than twiddling*

@ResistingTheEnglightened sorry mate, I think you've got the wrong end of the hook, Serena's beating the shit out of `Frosted's character first. I think that @ThomazM made a little error in saying that everyone was done.

*Two thumbs up* Yep! Thomaz did confuse me and I was just thinking "Nooo, don't leave me!"

"Alright, you, come with me." the purple haired trainer said clearly motioning toward Wallis. "Got it." he replied following her.

'Alright, Alright. This is the trainer that sparred Sam. None of her hits should have connected... But they did. Distance. I need distance...' he thought as he followed the trainer up to the mat. She immediately took up a combat stance. 'One meter about... That's not far enough, I need to keep my distance figure out what to do next--' before Wallis could move back the trainer began to move in her position, no movement toward Wallis at all.

'I'm so fucked' he thought, a hint of panic in that tiny voice you hear in your head as he tried to bound backwards, 'She's fast.' Wallis was simply hoping he was a tiny bit faster.

But @GPuzzle was trying to engage him! Just look back a few pages and you'll see! "Hey, Fringe, come here!", or something like that.

Simon gave a slight smirk. To guarantee that Luciel would listen to him during training, Simon had to say just a few things to finish it off. After all, Simon used to study psychology in college before joining the PRB. People were rather complex in how they thought, but you could distinguish some signs that were relatively common by how the person spoke and acted towards their superiors. It was just a matter of figuring out how.

"Name's Simon Hideyoshi. Just call me Simon, alright. Used to be a psychology student before I joined the PRB. We're all equals here, no matter our age, origin, skin color. Unless you're an asshole, then people'll probably hate you. Now hand me that 3DS, it's expensive and I want to keep it, it's one of the few things I can do on my free time here. Also, you're in, mate. Welcome to the PRB, Luciel."

Simon extended a hand with a friendly gesture. Luciel was an interesting person. He had to check the rest of the recruits as well to develop how exactly would he present the strategy class. To him, it was more of a matter of wheter or not he could still keep the class engaged and make them learn better, since everyone was different. Simon looked back at the recruit line. A slightly nervous guy that looked like he was from the FBI or something. Fringe division, wasn't it?

"Hey, Fringe, get over here, mate, I want to have a talk with you!" Gestured Simon, who was probably younger than that guy. It was going to be interesting.

More precisely ^

But @GPuzzle was trying to engage him! Just look back a few pages and you'll see! "Hey, Fringe, come here!", or something like that.
He's probably not reading all the posts in the IC. He'll get it eventually....

He's probably not reading all the posts in the IC. He'll get it eventually....
Well, again, apart from the fact that I haven't been tested, I don't exactly get any notifications after a week of not looking it

Well, again, apart from the fact that I haven't been tested, I don't exactly get any notifications after a week of not looking it
Click the "Watch Thread" button in the upper right of the thread. You'll get notifications every time there is a post, but only the first one if there are a bunch one after another.

Again, after one week of having it in watched thread, i receive nothing because I don't check

Reactions: ThomazM
"Alright, you, come with me." the purple haired trainer said clearly motioning toward Wallis. "Got it." he replied following her.

'Alright, Alright. This is the trainer that sparred Sam. None of her hits should have connected... But they did. Distance. I need distance...' he thought as he followed the trainer up to the mat. She immediately took up a combat stance. 'One meter about... That's not far enough, I need to keep my distance figure out what to do next--' before Wallis could move back the trainer began to move in her position, no movement toward Wallis at all.

'I'm so fucked' he thought, a hint of panic in that tiny voice you hear in your head as he tried to bound backwards, 'She's fast.' Wallis was simply hoping he was a tiny bit faster.
How does he react to the throw?

How does he react to the throw?
He's trying to bound back and get out of her reach.... I don't know what she's going to do, it's up to her to beat the shit out of me right?

He's trying to bound back and get out of her reach.... I don't know what she's going to do, it's up to her to beat the shit out of me right?
Frosted! Come on, man. Take an active role in beating the shit out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.