Parahumans: The PRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
And PlayerisMC's CS still needs more in the background.

1) The personality needs a full paragraph, say about five sentences.
2) The backstory needs two paragraphs.
3) There isn't anything "fringe" here other than parahumans, so he wouldn't know about any alternate universe counterparts.
4) The FBI's "fringe" division would just be their PRB equivalent.
In the lower end where it says why he signed up, he says as to act as a liaison between Fringe and PRB, acting under the PRB though. And that also leads to 3, seeing as it's still a fringe event, he's glad to come out and still participate and use any knowledge he can. As for 2 and 1, I'll get that fixed.

In the lower end where it says why he signed up, he says as to act as a liaison between Fringe and PRB, acting under the PRB though. And that also leads to 3, seeing as it's still a fringe event, he's glad to come out and still participate and use any knowledge he can. As for 2 and 1, I'll get that fixed.
My point is that there wouldn't BE a fringe section of the FBI, because the only so-called fringe stuff is the parahumans, that's it. Also, he wouldn't have the alternate universe stuff, because that stuff either isn't known about or doesn't exist.

My point is that there wouldn't BE a fringe section of the FBI, because the only so-called fringe stuff is the parahumans, that's it. Also, he wouldn't have the alternate universe stuff, because that stuff either isn't known about or doesn't exist.
Well, I could rewrite it if you'd like...

I think I'm good....

> Personal File Access Granted...
>Search?: Isaacs, Wallis
>...
>Found... Downloading...
>PRB Personnel Files Password Required...
>*************
>Granted...
>Opening: Personnel File - Isaacs,Wallis... Classifier: Renalds, Cliff...

Name: Wallis Isaacs

Personality : Wallis is the kind of guy that you meet in a bar, share a few drinks with and decide to go to another bar for another round with. Then suddenly you wake up in an alley to a Bobbie standing over you, torch in your face with no recollection of the events leading to this scenario and most importantly no wallet.

He's cunning, manipulative, and quick. He has an extremely perceptive sense of others and can easily make someone comfortable around him. This is likely how he is able to con so many, and in some instances get people to trust him with, just about anything they have ownership of. For example, Credit Card Accounts, Private Lofts, and most notably a Luxury Yacht.

Backstory: Wallis was born much like any other human being, and grew up a rather average life when compared to others. Sure he got picked on here and there, and of course he got into more than one good brawl before reaching adulthood. But in the end he was just your average working class Englishmen, Until his brother Dominic called.

His brother was the kind of guy that you didn't want to get too close to because if you do, he may just suck you into any and all of his plans. Wallis' brother was, for all intents and purposes, a con man. And Wallis was about to be pulled deep into his brothers career choice.

His brother was in debt, a lot of debt, to some very mean folks their side of Yorkshire. Ukrainians to be exact, and he needed help. $15,000 in a month or the Ukrainians were going to "String him up, strip him down, and have three rottweilers eat his [Redacted]." Things from this point in the life of Mr. Isaacs became interesting. His brother and he went on a string of high level con jobs in order to pay off the debt by the end of the month.

After a string of successful cons involving banks and fake investment accounts the duo was already well past their goal of $15,000 and Mr. Isaacs was learning the tricks of his brothers trade at an alarmingly fast speed. Following the payoff of their debt Wallis did not separate from Dominic for the allure of quick and easy money was too much for him to pass up.

Over the course of two years the brothers made a name for themselves among law enforcement, crooks, and parahumans alike. Doing jobs from conning money from one group for another, to simply taking anything they pleased. The two left a mess of fake identities, fraudulent bank accounts, and distraught moneyless individuals (and on two occasions Corporations) in their wake.

After Mr. Isaacs successfully conned a luxury yacht from the extremely wealthy CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland, he was caught cruising; in luxury; off the cost of western Africa some two months later by Interpol agents.

Why would the PRB hire you / did you sign up yourself, or are you on parole?
Following his capture Mr. Isaacs spent 3 years in prison of his total of 15 years with "No Parole". At just 3 years, 4 months, and 6 days Mr. Isaacs name was added to the parolee list, and he was soon released. The reason for his addition to the Parolee List is not listed.

Upon looking into his background, Mr. Isaacs is a prime candidate when it comes to his abilities with others. He has a vast knowledge of what is needed to retrieve information and get most anyone to trust him with just about anything. On the other end he is also very skilled at blending in to most any situation. The knowledge he has gained from his two years spent conning is likely to be a very helpful asset to the PRB.

Recommendation: Make contact and "persuade" in to signing the release forms for PRB employment.

Dogs
Getting away with things

Dislikes:
Cats
Avocado

Anything extra:
Appearance

Date: January the twentieth, 2015

Last edited:
I swear to god, I will change my Lincoln until it is adequate enough to participate, because this rp sounds extravagant!

I swear to god, I will change my Lincoln until it is adequate enough to participate, because this rp sounds extravagant!
I think the first problem was that you just straight up took a Fringe character.

Keep the name but ditch everything and make him original, then you should be fine.... Is it really that hard?

You can even keep the appearance, just really make him yours.

I think the first problem was that you just straight up took a Fringe character.

Keep the name but ditch everything and make him original, then you should be fine.... Is it really that hard?

You can even keep the appearance, just really make him yours.
But... I mean, I could use my military OC...

But... I mean, I could use my military OC...
That's up to you XD

Do what you think you got to do, I'm just saying a character that already exists obviously isn't working with the GM...

The mixture between real-life reference images and anime reference images will make this very confusing inside my head, I'm calling it already. ;P

Gah... An hour ago I resolved to get some sleep tonight. Screw you and your interesting government-superhero-hunter-bonanza RP, J. Three questions:
  1. Will any prior knowledge of the universe be needed, outside of what you provide in the two threads here? 120 page prequel Jesus christ
  2. Is it forgivable if I end up with somewhat of a rocky start? Never done anything this, uh, serious. Serious? No, more... Committed. Like becoming part of a novel.
  3. How long will signups remain open? One can only miss so many cabs before the trainers move on with life.

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Gah... An hour ago I resolved to get some sleep tonight. Screw you and your interesting government-superhero-hunter-bonanza RP, J. Three questions:
  1. Will any prior knowledge of the universe be needed, outside of what you provide in the two threads here? 120 page prequel Jesus christ
  2. Is it forgivable if I end up with somewhat of a rocky start? Never done anything this, uh, serious. Serious? No, more... Committed. Like becoming part of a novel.
  3. How long will signups remain open? One can only miss so many cabs before the trainers move on with life.
1) Nope, though you could read the old RP if you want, get an idea of some returning characters.
2) If you can meet my expectations, then no problem.
3) Indefinitely, however, they will most likely close during events.

So, resisting, did you read the part about anime pics? Otherwise good.

Status
Not open for further replies.