Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
Paradox
Society

OVERVIEW
Underneath the cover of the night, a group is gathered around a small camp fire. Glass is scattered around them, like their broken homes, heart and dreams.
Smoke is disappearing up into the air, taking away any hopes of peace, safety, and life.
Bodies are littering the ground around them, white poppies growing from their corpses.
Women. Children. Men.
None are spared.
No mercy is given.
In this place where God has forsaken them, where no one else will help. . .
They'll have to do it themselves.
Over the fire, their hands unite, covered in blood, bruises and dirt.
Together they swore to do what no one else on this land had done.
"We, risking everything that we have, solemnly swear that we will abide by everything said in this oath.
First, filling up our empty hearts.
Second, finding the right path and going on that path.
Third, to never leave anyone behind.
We become as one, protecting the Tear Clan,"

PLOT
The year is 2017.

Once more the world has fallen into conflict. The "leaders" of the world have failed their people, and now they're sacrificing them like pawns in a game of chess. As if their lives are only resources that are used as payment for a potential future victory. A victory that earned more power, more conflict, more death.

Remnants of life are hiding among the ruins left after the bombings that seemed endless at some point. Children's laughter that once filled the street has been replaced with their tears or corpses, mothers screaming for names that will never return. Fathers that disappear to lose their lives in a battle that shouldn't even be theirs, only to die surrounded by men that will not even know their names nor what they sacrificed for the home they deserved.

Necessities like food and water are something few have and many fought over as if there wasn't enough of that in the world already. Injured and sick are as good as dead, only a few hospitals are left to help them, but the necessary supplies barely exist.

One would think that it would take more than fourteen days to destroy a whole nation, but those days were plenty of time to ruin what little had remained after the many attacks.

First, there were the public executions of all that had or were under suspicion of resisting the new reign. They were either hung or shot, some were publicly "interrogated" until they admitted to a "crime" they hadn't committed.

Second were the loss of supplies. The nation needed to feed their own soldiers, their own people, so they took what they could from what they destroyed. What was left for those who lived there did not matter, they were none of their concerns.

Third, the people began fighting each other. What had been left was sacred, human acting like animals in order to get it. The act to "kill" was no longer foreign, it was a daily practice that was needed in order to survive. Supplies are dropped every now and then, meant for the enemy, but survivors claw what they can from the crates.

It is strange to think that now they are living in more "peaceful" times. Maybe because there's nothing more to steal, to kill or destroy.

However in this time of need, where all hopes and dreams have been shattered and thrown into the void. One last attempt is made in order to take back what is theirs because now they truly have nothing more to lose, but their lives.

SUPPLIES
These are the items the group shares. Food, water, and weapons will be distributed to the group through the Leader.

- 3 Bottles of clean water (Can be shared throughout the group)
- 3 full pieces of bread (can be halved)
- 4 canned soups
- 2 bags of chips
- 3 apples
- 1 banana
- A medkit
(inside of the medkit)
- Half a roll of bandages
- Almost empty bottle of disinfectant
- Some cotton swabs
- 4 band aids
- A bottle of pain pills, having 10 capsules inside
(not in the medkit)
- 1 Combat Knife
- 3 handguns
- 32 bullets
- A flashlight with batteries
- A small local map
- A backpack
CAST LIST
[accordion=bcenter|200px]{slide=
xlSDQuJ.jpg
|center}
Chenco, the Protector
* Handgun (11 bullets)
* Map
{/slide}
[/accordion]
DDOSApp.jpg
Oliver Kim, the Medic
* The backpack
* The medkit
e2y141D.jpg
Dinah, the Leader
*Combat knife
*Handguns (11 bullets)

JJXrSNM.png
Khan, the Fighter
*Handgun (10 bullets)
*Water bottle
cFGTqpd.jpg
Selena, the Scavenger
*Flashlight
*Bag of chips
Bw7wmqH.jpg
C9JoqaC.jpg
Baby, the Scout
*A bottle of water

*A bag of chips
Current choice
Leave the boy
2 votes
+ Prepared for a possible ambush
+ No loss in supplies
- The life of a young boy on their consciousness and heads
- Potential loss of an ally/gain of an enemy

Help the boy
3 votes
+ Gaining an ally
+ Possibility of a reward now, and more to come later
- Guarantee loss of supplies
- Falling into an ambush

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
@Luxii @Pray4me @MST3K 4ever @MadKingJai™ @MaryGold @Jihae

IT IS UP! THE NEW OOC IS UP!!!! 8D

In case you are wondering where the old one is, I archived it away but fret not! If you are going to look to your new CS then you can dig through the old thread here and find it and post it in the appropriate place ^^ (The cool tabs on the overview isn't just for show! You can click them 8D)

The CS skeleton (it's the same as the old one xD) is also in there so hop on over to get it ^^!

Now. . . A couple of questions for you all ^^!

To restart this I was thinking of:
A) Start it off from where we left
B) Start it from when they have gotten to the motel

I don't really want to re-do the choices we've already made since you guys know the results and such so I think it's better to start it off somewhere else, especially with the new characters that are coming up ^^!

The second question is:
Do we keep the old IC?
I don't mind making a new IC at all! :D It's not as if it creates any extra work for me but I'm an indecisive person and like running it through people first xD So. . . What do you guys think? <3

And then I shall disappear and not code~ *vanishes*

*has to repoof*
Derp, for people who have new characters and stuff, don't fret for me using the old names xD I'm doing it for the sake of the layout so I didn't need to struggle later! I'll fix it when the character is up and accepted!

*poofs again*

Reactions: MaryGold
I think we should probably start a new IC with them either just arriving or settling into the motel since we may have some new characters. It'll feel more like a restart, creating new excitement for everyone XD

It also gives every character a chance to interact with each other again.~

I think we should probably start a new IC with them either just arriving or settling into the motel since we may have some new characters. It'll feel more like a restart, creating new excitement for everyone XD

It also gives every character a chance to interact with each other again.~
That was what I was leaning towards too! :D

And it seemed like a pretty fair starting point! :D

Reactions: Pray4me
So, is this RP accepting again?

So, is this RP accepting again?
Unfortunately it's not accepting, we have all the players we need but thank you a lot for showing interest ^o^!

Posting our leader's CS in a bit! But knowing me, even if I did look it over before sending it I'll end up adding something or removing bits of information because I'm just that indecisive c:

And didn't even know this was here. But New Scout will be up around tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Navuso
  • Love
Reactions: Navuso
I will get my new Scavenger up soon. Hopefully within a few days

I'll fix the pictures for you when you guys have finished your CS's ^^!

If there's a particular picture you want me to use then just tag me and send it here or a PM! :D

Reactions: MaryGold and Navuso
We're still on for this, right? I temporarily forgot! But I can have my character up tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.