Paradisio Mortem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hades grins and walks closer to him, putting his hand on the wall behind hi and leaning forward.
"Trust me, you don't want to know..."

Jion jumped and leaned his head against the wall, still trying to hide his fear. He'd have to take his chances, cop or not, Jion needed money. He cleared his throat and stood straight.

"How much money are we talking here?" Jion asked. A sudden air of business came over the young man.

Hades grins, if he was a cartoon you would be able to see the hell flames in his eyes as he anticipates the destroction.
"Enough to make you never have to work again boy, that is if the stuff is good!"
Hades put his arm around his shoulder - "Who knows maybe I'll teach you how to shoot so next time we meet you won't feel like pissing your pants!" - He says in a joking tune so Jion won't get offended and he can gain his trust.

Jion turned slightly red, but managed a smile. "Yeah. I wasn't that scared, y'know, just startled!" he told the man.

"Anyway, are you looking for any weapons in specific? Or just anything?"

"I want big guns" - he says opening his arms exemplifying
"new stuff, high tech, stuff no one has ever seen before!" - Hades sas with a passion for destroction in his voice.
"You think you have something like that kid?" - He says looking back at your pointing at you reminding you of one of those uncle sam posters.

angelsweet.jpg

Angel smiled sadly when he blew her the kiss as the liquid was being drained away. It was sad that their lives had to be this way. She took a step back as the nurse entered with the wheelchair. The chamber was opened and Owen was unstrapped and brought out. He always became to weakened after these treatments. The nurse took the wheelchair and was about to wheel it out, but instead Angel stopped her. "Legato wants me to take him" she lied, but it was quite a convincing lie. The nurse glanced at Angel a moment confused, but Angel kept her gaze upon the girl, unflinching. Finally the nurse nodded, "very well. you know what to do, I take it Miss Angel?" the nurse checked Owen's vitals once more before leaving. Angel nodded as she took the wheelchair. She waited for the nurse to leave before she crouched before Owen and took his face into her hands. He was still wet from the goo he'd been in, but she didn't care. She took his face gently into her hands and gave him a proper kiss. "We'll get through this somehow" she said softly. Standing she got behind the wheelchair and began to push it, down the hall toward the wash room so he could be cleaned up.

Jion thought for a second. "Yeah, I can do that. I know enough people, I believe."

"Good, then let me see the toys!" Hades yells in excitment.

The new blood hadn't had enough time in his body to get nutrients or oxygen and Owen was feeling feint, he always did after being purged. But he still kissed his own wet hand and placed it on Angel's as she wheeled him from the room. He was always affectionate after a tough job and today's had been the toughest in his career. He had brought back a bounty of organs and found a nest, not to mention bringing back two live ones... but still he felt like he had done something wrong, and it wasn't the killing, he could handle that... If Lerato was getting a new spokes person..

He looked at her as the door opened, she was the only one who saw his sweet side, his moral compass. "Thanks for coming down here." he said in their moment of privacy in the corridor. It was a simple sentence said plainly but he meant it. With her he knew there would always be some beauty in the world where he was paid to disembowel and kill without mercy.

"I'm going to get us out of this." he said, it had been a sentiment he had never before given voice to. I enjoyed his job but the truth was it couldn't last, especially now. She might think he was being silly or cute, but he meant it.

Jion tried backing up again, only to realize he was still up against the wall. "Alright dude, meet me back here in an hour, I need to go get some of this stuff," he told the man. Jion walked away from the wall and began making his way out of the alley. He began thinking of the guys he knew who had guns. Most of the people he knew were street X suppliers, but he could think of a few who'd have firearms too.

Hades says good by to the boy and walks back into the alley.
He then climbs and old fire ladder into a house with an open window, he catchs a young teenager couple stoned with X in bed, way to high to be able to perform.
"Cool!" - the guy says, while the girl can barely open her eyes.
"You waste your life, you are unworthy..." Hades claims in a calm tune but very angry.
"Wow, he's a poet..." The girl says trying to open her eyes.
When she manages to do so she realises Hades has stabed her boyfriend in the throat with his fingers.
Before she can form a scream He puts his hand around her mouth.
She bites him fiercely, he rolls his eyes and he moans not him pain but in pleasure and goes behind her, still holding her mouth.
Then when he is about to rape her, he stops, grabs her head with both hands and rips it off.
Hades then crawls out of the bed and sits on the floor like traumatized, while he gets bathed in the blood from the couple he just slaughered.

Jion cast a glance into the alley as he left, but notices that the man was gone. Trying to ignore the fact that the guy totally disappeared, Jion continues to go to the weapon supplier guy. All the while he wonders if the guy would take X in exchange for the weapons. "If he wants money, I'm screwed," Jion muttered to himself as he entered another alley. He was really beginning to hate alleys, they were making him jumpy.

Thankfully, he was soon out of the alley and crossing the street to a ratty old apartment building. To some, it looked abandoned. But to people like Jion, it was a mall (a mall that sold illegal stuff, but still).

Hades manages to put himselfe together after a while - This infection is getting to my brain, I can't lose control like that... - he thinks to himself.
Then he get's up picks up his dagger and checks if the house has other occupants.
Luckly it was empty, Hades get's himself some food, a shower and fresh clothes.
Hades is now wearing dark gray jeans, a belt with a few chains and a large black hoody.
Hades checks the time and heads to the meeting point.

After some negotiating, Jion's contact accepted the X for some guns. A shot-gun, an AK-47, and a small handgun. It was a pretty good deal, Jion thought. With a backpack full of fire-arms, he walked back to where he was meeting the man. The man was now wearing different clothes. He must've gone home to change, Jion told himself.

"I have some stuff you may like," he said, setting his back pack down in front of the man.

Hades reaches for the backpack.
His eyes allmost shine with the expectation that the means to revenge may be at the reach of his hand at this moment.
"Let's see what you got for me boy!"

He stood by quietly as the man examined the items he brought. All the while, Jion tried summing up the amount of money he'd want for the weapons, street X wasn't cheap. Especially not from the guy Jion bought it from. He stood there thinking for a while. It was much easier to be an X dealer than a weapons dealer, he figured. Although it was dangerous, considering the Dark Police. But then again, it was dangerous for any kind of dealer.

Pretty soon, Jion had a day-dreaming expression on his face. He was considering becoming a "multi-dealer", he could sell/buy/trade a variety of items and perhaps get more money than from street X alone.

[dash=darkblue]Legato had the dark police working double time it seemed. Then again, this wasn't unusual for them. Through the Neocore networks there was a rumor that Legato had brought in a new girl to work for him. This was curious to most, but no one would question Legato'd decisions. Most people knew better. The dark police were Legato's other eyes through the city. Where the Cutters did the dirty work, the Dark Police were the secret force keeping Paradisio together.

On this night there was much to do for the Dark Police. One of the Dark Police groups had picked up on an illegal weapons trade within the streets. A group of Dark Police appeared in the alley where Jion and Hades were at. The Dark Police were not afriad to give their lives to get the job done. They were brutal, emotionless, and mindwashed to follow whatever orders Legato gave.

As the two were exchanging goods, the floodlight came down upon them as the Dark Police came in, "put your hands in the air and come quietly! You are under arrest under violation of Code 662, illegal trade of weapons" with that they swarmed in to take down this trade, weapons drawn.
[/dash]

Hades grabs the bag, the zip was open from him checking the weapons.
He trows the bag at one of the dark police agents, in order to draw their attenction to the flying object,
but with his other hand he manages to grab the AK from inside the bag, as the other weapons scater throught the air the the bag crosses the distance between hades and the agents.
As soon as he picks the AK, Hades shoots the kill, while running back into the alley, where it was dark and hard to be seen.
"This way boy!" - he yells at Jion.

Jion snapped out of his day-dream with a cry of surprise. "Shit," he gasped. His first weapon sale and he had been caught. Oh god, oh god, oh god...oh god, Jion thought as he looked around the alley. Any means of escape would've worked. No! These were the Dark Police, Legato's hounds, he'd probably get shot down as soon as he made a move to run.

"Double shit," he growled. He still had some X left, tucked away in the pocket of his shorts. Not only had he been caught dealing weapons, he'd be searched, and then he'd be charged with street X dealing. What a day. He'd woken up that morning expecting another normal day in Paradisio, but now look what'd happened.

His blood was rushing about his body, as if his mind were telling him to move and, because he wasn't doing anything, his blood was trying to do it for him. He felt his cheeks get red. If he'd been a child, he'd have started crying and telling them not to call his mommy (even though if he'd been a child, he wouldn't have had a mother for them to call anyway). The fact that he had no one to call when he was arrested made Jion want to really cry.

He couldn't hear anything anymore, the sound of his rushing blood filled his ears. He saw the man, Hades, doing something but his vision had went blurry. That's when Jion realized that he didn't do well when he was in deep trouble. How'd he realize that?

Well, Jion passed out.

Hades saw a million thoughts passing by Jions head, all in seconds fragment, then the kid passed out, Hades didn't really care for him, he was planning killing him with the same weapons he got him instead of paying, but now Hades felt pitty for the boy, so before Jions body could hit the floor Hades grabbed the boy and puts his body over his shoulder, while still shooting with his other hand.
While he runs back into the alley with Jion, he runs out of bullets, he tosses the AK fiercefully into one of the agents head and removes a swear cover and jumps into the hole.
"this is litteraly going underground" - he thinks - "Man... I just showered..."

Status
Not open for further replies.