Paradisio Mortem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope it's not too late to join, this seems awesome.

Basic Info
Name: Jion Seong
Appearance:

2nizosz.jpg

Further Detail
Personality: Your typical friendly guy. He's not afraid of going up to random people and saying, "hello my name is Jion." (mostly because his job requires it) He enjoys boxing and several forms of martial arts. He's got the most tolerance than anyone he's ever met. He's mostly seen walking down empty streets whistling a sweet, smooth tune. Seemingly unsuspicious.
Short Bio: Boy oh Boy, did this guy take advantage. He's your friendly neighborhood street X dealer. Having grown up in an orphanage, he never made any close friends. He left the orphanage at the age of 18 and got his first job at a fast-food restaurant. He was a pretty decent guy. He still is, he just sells X.

I hope that's an appropriate Character sheet (and that I can still join).

never too late to join! Keeps the rp fresh and interesting. Picked a good time as I'm hoping to move the plot forward a bit to start involving more people : D everything looks good to me. My only question is did Jion ever fall victim to the disease? in other words does he possess any property of neocore that would make him a potential target at the moment?

oops forgot about that. :p

No, Jion never did become infected.

oh its cool it's not really necessary i just like to keep tabs on who is neocore property and who isn't >3 alright then feel free to jump in when you want : )

Basic Info
Name:
Hades
Appearance:
check avatar

Further Detail
Personality:
insane, angry and revolted
Short Bio:
Hades was a soldier one of the best.
Once at a black ops mission, he was exposed to chemicals and his phisical integrety was compromised. He could collapse at any moment from extreme limb weakness, or it could attack his internal organs, or it could give him super strenght, agility and even senses.
But there was no condition to control what his infection would do next, he could be lifting a tank like it was paper and suddenly collapse into a coma, or start puking his gut out.
He had to have a peacemaker installed to revive him if he collapses without warning.
His condition forced him to an early retirement, and drove him insane, his wife and kids left him, he ended up drunk starting fights and got arrested.
Eventually experiments starting being made to inmates, it seens they were the first wave of organs to be sold. Hades managed to escape, only to find out that his wife had been murdered, it seems she coulnd't pay the contract, now his kids are missing, Hades wants to find them and also revenge against Legato, but he's to unstable mentaly and physically to finish anything.
So he goes on rampages of destruction and when he gets to weak to carry on, he goes underground.
He hopes one day he can carry a destroction wave long enough to find Legato.

Accepted!

If you need any help figuring out where to bring Hades in OR a recap of what has happened so far. Just let 4got10angl or Myself know and we'll set you up.

And yet another person to hate Legato, delicious.

First off: I NEED TO UTILIZE THIS MORE! MORE PLOT DISCUSSION HERE RAAAAAGH

Second: I will hopefully be moving the plot into more of the 'second chapter' in a sense so hopefully we'll all get to interact more! WE NEED TO PLOT SO KEEP PLOTTING WITH ME : D

Third: RockAsian and Hades: Alright I know I don't formally say this anywhere in rules and such, but I consider it common courtesy not to flood the IC with lots of short posts one after another, and to try and keep everyone in relatively the same time frame. It makes for an easier flow in the RP. One way to do this is through collaborating with others in the rp to combine posts together (such as the ones where October and myself have mutual conversation between our main characters). It's alright to collaborate and make one fluid post for two main characters. It wouldn't be considered hijacking if you actively collaborate to make the post. Also please slow down a little in the posting spree. this isn't meant to be a super fast paced rp. not that I want it to drag on forever and ever, but I also don't want to come back after class and have 10 new posts to read for only 2 characters when there are 5 other characters that are trying to post as well. As I said before I am transitioning soon to try and get EVERYONE more cohesively interacting toward some common goal. If you have any questions/concerns please contact me.

Alright Hades/RockAsian here's the deal. I'm working on a loooong ass post (cuz i'm just doing one massive post for all my characters) and I will probably be hijacking your characters a bit for it. Nothing big. However, I need the plot to become more cohesive and involving everyone on the same page. I will be having Jion picked up by the DP and Hades be in the process then Vance will appear to help you two out. I need you two to hold off posting until I get this post done (which may take a bit as i'm busy this weekend plus that 4 separate posts I need to make at once so bear with me).

October and Vay we've already discussed our end of the plot and I'll try to make things work out.

To everyone there may be a short time skip in my post so PAY ATTENTION! thanks!

AND DONT FORGET TO KEEP USING THIS OOC D<

That's cool but I'll go offline in about half an hour or less and won't be online till monday

dunno if anyone is still following this...anyways sorry things have been jumpnig so much but the plot is needing to be advanced. Thanks for understanding!

does anyone still look here?

anyways...making another mini time skip post....hades is stepping out so I will control his character for a short bit...got plans anyways

october will be trying to incorporate legato more into the plot of the story (but he will be gone until december so dont expect any big legato shit until then)

And once december coems hopefully we can move to getting this rp off and on the final leg!

good?

any questions?

suggestions?

comments?!

Status
Not open for further replies.