Paradise Lost { Closed }

Status
Not open for further replies.
-:Amber:-
Amber waited for him to respond, only to have him tell her that she was smoking hot. She could feel her blood boil as she looked at him, and she crossed her arms, tapping her foot. She didn't like being hit on, but she was going to get her word in, after the pirate man finished. She had to say that he did look somewhat good in his clothes, though she couldn't tell if he was a pirate or not. He was probably an assassin of some sort. Shrugging, Amber looked at him with impatience as he droned on.

"Trink huh." Amber stated, her lips pursed together. "Well Trink, I am flattered by the fact that you think I am cute, but don't try and pull anything with me. It is going to take more than that to get to me!" She pointed out, her arms crossed tightly as she looked at him before looking back at the fight. She watched the fight for a while, and she quickly saw the situation becoming worse.

Soon, Amber looked around the corner to see the guards coming. The last thing that Amber needed was being sent home from being witness to a crime or being accused of it. Groaning, Amber grabbed the pirate's arm and started tugging him away from the fight. "Come on! We best hurry away from here before the guards catch us near the fight."
@Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Justin
35hjztg.png

'Tear through those all around you. Leave none remaining, for it is your duty as one of us. You should thank of from taking you from the savages that you call family. Not only did we cleanse your people, but we cleansed the desert and the lands you traveled upon. Just imagine yourself without our assistance... you would be nothing but some colored child wandering about, searching for his next meal. We are the reason that you reside in Voluptas right now... we are the reason that your new, stronger self even exists. If you ever try to turn away from us again, harsher punishments will befall you. Keep this message close to that dull heart of yours, Abscisum.'

The last sentence awoke him from his slumber. He arose from his slumber, looking at the ceremonious incenses that burned upon the shelves of the room. Had he lit those while he was not conscious, or did the ones who slaughtered his tribe enter into his room again and night and conduct another strange experiment on him? There had been reports of purple, cloaked mages that have been sited in various parts of Voluptas weeks earlier from many witnesses, but he dared not search for them. He had to heed their warning, and just accept the fact that he was going to be consumed by their will. His mind already reached the point where he believed he was not even human anymore. All Absci was now was just a puppet for the skull faced mages to manipulate.

The most recent task he had received from the voices was simple. Find a band of students, gain their trust. Once he had done so, he would commence forging sigils and glyphs in certain areas of the city, slowly piecing together large parts of a magical circle. He would then take each of their bodies and sacrifice them to The One To The Right, before manifesting the god of his tribe's killers. Only then would he be able to wish for the souls of his tribe back. His mouth twitched into a smile, and he licked the lips at the thought. He would offer up their flesh after explicitly destroying and carving their bodies into something fit for The One To The Right. With that thought, he retrieved his mask from a strange assortment of candles, and walked out of the room. Coincidentally, all of the candles blew out the same moment he departed.

Absci arrived in the streets, and they were bustling with activity as usual but this time it was somehow more activity. He looked to the noble seeming man who spoke of his sister. It was his opportunity, and he was going to take it. With haste, Absci ran over to the top hat wearing man and young lady before tapping upon the man's shoulder. He then took note of his purple colored garments, and his eyes widened behind his mask. He instantly fell to his knees before the man, making an odd site of himself before the guards and those around.

ScaryDrowArcaneArcher2_zpsyx411inn.jpg

"Mwalimu, wewe tayari zilizokusanywa moja ? Pole kwa kuwa hivyo polepole."

Reactions: Kes
Aiko had won, at long last. Her dignity as a battle-hardened warrior remains intact for another day. She looked down at her curved sword, and was deeply satisfied to find it soaked in self-righteous noble blood. Let's end this, Aiko and her rage thought in unison, the masked woman lifting her sword to deliver a decapitating slash. This wouldn't be the first time Aiko had killed a person, and she doubted that it was anywhere near the last. After all, in the game she played, one either wins, or dies. It is the way of the sword that kept her moving forward, and she would not stop now. Her opponent deserved death, and Aiko was happy to oblige.

She was about to deal the fatal strike to the bleeding noble, but a part of her not completely blinded by fury detected movement towards her location. The silver-haired warrior stopped, and then turned to see a surprisingly well-dressed man rushing to her location. Aiko turned her bloody sword in his direction and snarled threateningly, "Whenever I cut down my enemies, there's always some FOOL coming to avenge them!"

"I'm not here to attack you, I'm merely here to make sure no more trouble comes of this already foolish battle. Toshiro Zanzen; I came in with your... opponent... here."

This made Aiko hesitate for a moment, but she did not leave her combat stance. She was honestly expecting to fight this man, too. He looked like a noble, after all. Maybe him and this girl were related? A warrior such as herself had no way of immediately telling. Aiko then noticed the rapidly approaching police force, and almost gulped. She may be a fighter, but she wasn't stupid. Even in peak condition, Aiko new she would be hard-pressed to fight an entire platoon of guards single handedly.

"You need to get out of here this instant, the guards won't like this whatsoever. I understand you were engaged in a duel, but..." The man paused. No, he didn't know how the duel started - he couldn't accuse anyone of anything here, he merely wished for the two ladies to not be attacking each other and get to safety. Nobody deserved to be imprisoned or slain on their first day at a new beginning.
"I'll ensure the guards don't complicate things - now go, quickly, before the guards are onto you!"

Aiko didn't like the prospect of being aided by strangers, especially in circumstances like this, but she didn't have much choice in the matter. She sighed, then flicked her weapon out to her side, letting the blood that was coating it be launched off and splatter on the ground and nearby merchant stall. With a flourish, Aiko returned her sword to its sheath. She forced herself to calm down, even if by a little bit. She pushed her ivory mask out of her face, returning it to its original position at the side of her head.

"Aiko... Yasha. Thank you." The gratitude was physically painful to utter, but she deemed it necessary for what the stranger was doing for her. With no further conversation, she turned and walked away from the scene, and out of sight.

Cantalian was partially conscious after Aiko had beaten her. She felt her clothes dampened by her own blood. Cantalian felt extremely weak and she was unable to move her body or even talk. " What happened? " Cantalian thought to herself. She looked from the ground and saw the warrior take up her sword to finish her off. The sword was caked with blood and it certainly wasn't the warrior's but Cantalian's. " I lost to this brute. This brute, that has only brought its savergy to Volptas. I have failed to uphold my family's name against such a vain fool. I truly do deserve this lowly death then. I accept it." Cantalian resigned her efforts and closed her eyes waiting for decapitation or some other cruel death."

Cantalian looked up to see Toshiro intervene. The warrior swored a bit as he arrived saving Cantalian from dying. Toshiro lied to warrior and managed to get her away after the warrior had splattered the rest of Cantalian's blood onto the ground. " This man will never leave me alone. I suppose I should be greatful for surviving this fight. Still... " She closed her eyes and fainted from exhaustion.

The streets of Volptas were in great disarry. A small batch of troops were deployed, they held red markings and all of theme were deployed with swords and heavy armor. The guards consisted of advance students who clearly belong to the knight class. If any basic student got in their way they would likely be anhiliated. The quickly secured the area when they arrived in the market cutting off any routes of retreat. The first knight stood up to the well-dressed man which their helmet still on. The knight took off the helmet reveal their identity. The knight was a fairly tall and slim in comparison to the others. He had jet-black hair, brown eyes amd tanned skin. The knight took his blade and pointed towards Toshiro.

" I am Nicodème Florence, leader of the local guard within the city of Volptas. We have been sent here to quell a raid on the commerical zone. Do you understand this young man? Of the disruption this incident that has caused the streets into disorder and chaos. I swore to mantain order and that is what I shall do. This woman behind you, the people have told me she was involved."

The knight sighed and kicked Toshiro hard in the chin with his metal boot. The kick was so powerful that it launched Toshiro back a few meters. However the knight made sure that he didn't break any bones in Toshiro's chin.The man took Toshiro and slammed him into the wall going through his clothes and disarmed him of his weapons. His power was clearly restrained which him much more intimidating. One of the knights hit the warrior who tried to escape with the hilt of their blade. The rest of the knights presented their swords and encircled Toshiro, Aiko, and Cantalian.

" How pathetic. You lowly and weak basic students think you could deceive advance students. I should honestly slay you all for your arrogance. However, I will have some mercy and allow you to go. I wouldn't want fresh troops wasted for the meatgrinder of war."

The knight threw Toshiro onto the ground and tossed his weapons along with a small health potion. The knights created a small path leading to the dormitories.

" Now go before I reflect on my decision."

Last edited by a moderator:
Toshiro Zanzen
Fas5hia.png

HP: 16/20 | SP: 5/10 | MP: 55/55 | Gold: 100G | Class Points: 0/500 (Basic Student)

Toshiro slowly picked himself from the ground, his mouth dribbling a little blood as he hung on to the top hat on his head. They'd found his hidden stilettos somehow, and it took a little bit of time for Toshiro to re-attach them to the sleeves inside of his blazer. They'd found one of his hidden tricks in a mere instant; these guards were much more sharp than Toshiro anticipated...

His clothes were dirtied from where he'd been thrown and he was probably littered with bruises; Toshiro felt somewhat humiliated - but he made sure not to show it. His eyes were covered by the top hat for a moment as he remained silent and still in front of the knight... Nicodème.

The knight was arrogant. Arrogant and patronizing, and a downright brute. But... Toshiro supposed he should accept his beating for not being careful enough. He'd got what he wanted, there was no need to start any more trouble.

"...Very well. It seems you saw right through me." Toshiro said plainly, giving up his act completely. Before he turned to leave, Toshiro stooped over to the bottle of liquid the guard dropped to him, examining it. As expected, it was no doubt a health potion.
"Hm... it seems I got what I came here for nonetheless. You have my thanks." Toshiro said, slowly regaining his polite smile despite his beaten state.

Removing the lid of the health potion, Toshiro opened the fainted knife thrower's mouth, and carefully poured the mixture inside. If his predictions were correct, this would at least stop her from bleeding to death. Toshiro took up the bleeding girl in his arms, and began to walk down the path the knight had cleared for him. The knife-thrower was quite heavy in the somewhat weak arms of Toshiro, but still, it wasn't too far to walk.

Nicodème... I have a feeling we will meet again.

~~~

It was a relief that the sword wielder - Aiko Yasha - hadn't been imprisoned... Toshiro was lucky enough to come just in time before she finished the knife-thrower off - if she'd murdered the knife-thrower, the situation would be drastically worse. Whilst she could be seen as somewhat unpleasant and angry, she did express gratitude, and seemed to calm down as Toshiro spoke. Perhaps she wasn't all bad...

As he walked, Toshiro hadn't forgot about that strange man who'd approached him and kneeled by his feet. He would have replied, but the guards had descended upon Toshiro before he even knew it. Looking back, Toshiro waited for the guards to move on before he approached the masked male.

The words he spoke - what language was that? Toshiro could have sworn he was familiar with it when he was studying languages at the Zanzen household. Was it Swahili...? Thinking back to the man's words, Toshiro thought he heard a word he recognized... 'Mwalimu' - which Toshiro could briefly remember meant 'Teacher'. Toshiro was certainly no teacher; he hadn't even seen the masked male before... nonetheless...

"Erm... Samahani, lakini mimi si mwalimu wako..." Toshiro said with a light smile to the masked male, making a few mistakes whilst speaking. Toshiro tilted his head curiously as he observed this male... he certainly didn't look like he was from around here, and he looked somewhat menacing. Toshiro didn't judge by appearances, however - he'd bowed to him earlier, after all..

"Are you able to speak English? I'm afraid my other languages are quite poor. You caught me at a bit of a bad time. If you can understand me, please follow... new students must sign in at the dorms." Toshiro said politely as he continued to walk, gesturing for the masked male to follow him.

Toshiro, after reaching the entrance of the dorms, bent down and allowed the knife-thrower back to her feet, seeing if she was able to walk. He hoped she wasn't able to walk the second he gave her the potion... she could be quite angry at him if that was the case.

"Are you able to walk? That certainly didn't go as expected back in the market... hehe." Toshiro said, giving a chuckle despite his dirtied clothing and slightly bleeding mouth. He ignored the stares and glares from other students - this was certainly an interesting first day in Voluptas.

Hopefully they served tea somewhere. The whole ordeal made Toshiro rather parched.

[fieldbox=, silver, solid]
|Trinket "Trink" Littleheart|Class: Assassin|Current Health Points: 30/30 |Magic Points: 0/0|Stamina: 20/20|G:100|Class Points:0/500|
gGXNtikl.jpg

Trink was shocked at the outcome of the battle. He actually expected the Knife Thrower to put up a bigger fight, he was super disappointed in her. He didn't even realize the guards were coming until the girl started to pull him away. "Wo!" Trink had to get his footing, or else he would have face planted into the ground. "You know I like a girl who can take charge." Trink smirked at her.
"Come, this way." Trink started to take the lead, the way they were going, the guards would definitely spot them. Trink thought about jumping on top of the building, but most likely the girl didn't jump buildings every morning like he did. "Okay...I think we're in the clear." Trink and the girl were near a fruits and beverages stall, no where near the guards or the girls.
Trink looked at the girl, he moved the hair out of his face. "So I told you my name, what's yours?" Trink started to play with one of his daggers, flipping it up and down. "I mean, if we're going to be running buddies, we should get to know each other right?" Trink raised his right eyebrow with a giant grin on his face.

[/fieldbox]@IceQueen

HP: 40/40|SP: 25/25|MP: 60/60|G:100|CP: 0/500
Amber kept pulling on Trink as he watched the fight, not even trying to help him when he stumbled. Running away from guards, or any sort of authority in general was common practice for those children trying to scrape up some extra gold for their families. Letting her feet take her, she ran as fast as she could into the town, weaving behind people. After a while, Trink started pulling her, causing her to let out a slight scream as she almost ran into three or four people.

As soon as the coast was clear, the two of them slowed down, and she let go of his arm, panting slightly as she leaned against a wall, not caring that her silver hair was sticking up in various places and was tossed all around. Letting her body rest from the vigorous activity, the girl adjusted her glove and looked down. "The name's Amber, don't wear it out." She said, looking down at her hand.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: MadKingJai™
The knights allowed Cantalian and the others to pass through the market. Other guards had arrived but the knights had delayed them allowing the group to slip back to the dormitories. The streets revert back into its normaility as time progressed and everthing was sorted out. The market resumed activity in less than a hour and some of the merchants had returned. To the commerical zone it was a brief interuption although much valauble trade had been lost even in a short amount of time.
Cantalian slowly woke as Toshiro used the health potion. She coughed loudly and opened her eyes, Cantalian felt extremely weak since she had been knocked out. She also noticed that her clothes were dampened and a large gash was cut through her side. Cantalian looked up to see Toshiro carrying her. " Why are you carrying me? You fool." she said softly while coughing more. It took awhile for Cantalian to remember that she had lost the fight against the student and was nearly killed in the fight. She felt a surge of shame and finally realized that Toshiro, the nobleman had saved her. Cantalian immediately tried to get off and fell down onto the ground.

Cantalian tired to stand up but she was too weak. Toshiro tried to help her but she refused. " Don't even look at me. I'm a failure for losing to a brute. You should have let her finish me off instead of acting like some kind of hero. You disgust me." she said harshly to Toshiro. Cantalian was more angry and resentful to herself for losing on the first day. She had thought she was superior but this fight nearly got Cantalian killed. Her sense of pride was wearing down.

[ Missions will DEFINITELY be assigned next post. Just warping the sub-plot up. ]

Toshiro Zanzen
Fas5hia.png

HP: 16/20 | SP: 5/10 | MP: 55/55 | Gold: 100G | Class Points: 0/500 (Basic Student)
Toshiro blinked as he was insulted by the knife-thrower, making sure the peculiar masked male was following behind him so he didn't get lost. Normally he would have been slightly offended, but at the moment, it would be better if he simply took the insults and let the ranger get the anger out of her system. Of course she felt bad for losing her first one versus one, with her sense of pride and all - but she didn't have to beat herself up over it. Toshiro offered a hand up, but as expected, she stubbornly refuses. Shaking his head, Toshiro stopped a quiet chuckle escaping his lips as he held on to the brim of his top hat. As the knife-thrower requested, Toshiro looked away from her as he talked.

"Believe me, I'm no hero. I merely try to assist all but the pure evil... that... is the gentleman's code I live to follow. I tried to be a hero once, but..." A twinkle seemed to come from Toshiro's eye, before he swiftly changed the subject. His father... he...

"Hm... a...anyway... dislike me all you want - I simply won't allow you to be sliced to death; I'm sorry if I upset you because of that. To be very honest with you, I believe you learnt a few things from that battle. First thing being to not fight whilst you're injured... you might have won otherwise." Toshiro said calmly. He wondered if Aiko was nearby to hear all of this... from what he'd seen of her, she got angered easily, but Toshiro believed she could be tamed to an ally.

"And... I didn't see how the fight started, but perhaps your... fractious... attitude got you into something that may have killed you..." Toshiro paused, putting a thumb to his chin for a moment, then looking back to the knife-thrower.

"I apologise; I'm being patronizing, aren't I? Who am I to say things like that... Aiko over there most likely would defeat me with a mere flick of her sword." Toshiro said in a more approachable, light tone. "Perhaps you two should make up? It'd be a shame for you two to be enemies; we've only just arrived." Toshiro chuckled. Realising a little more blood was dribbling down his mouth, he swiftly wiped it off, running it through his fingers with apparent interest. The girl's blood... the blood of a noble - it seemed to empower her daggers. Toshiro's blood, on the other hand, have him the passive ability to hinder mages on touch. This opened a new gate of fascination to Toshiro.

Despite her stubborn attitude, Toshiro was willing to try one more time to cheer her up. Bending over, he offered the knife-thrower a hand with a smile more friendly than usual.

"Come, I won't carry you or anything of the like, but at least lean on me so we can get you back to the dormitories. And... believe me when I say you could have won the battle if you weren't injured... you're a very skilled and able fighter, you know." Toshiro paused to say something that could either help cheer the knife-thrower up, or make her hate him even more.

"Now, are you going to give up already, and call yourself a failure? Or are you willing to fight on, let this be a mere lesson, and show the entire world your talent?" Toshiro's tone was inspiring, and his white-gloved hand was still a firm offer to the girl.

Toshiro realised he still hadn't got this knife-thrower's name, but he was going to wait to see when she gave it to him, if at all. It would be rude to ask it at such an inappropriate time. Hopefully no more troubling events would occur today... he wondered if Aiko and the knife-thrower would ever make up after such an aggressive battle.

Either way, Voluptas was much more exciting than the bland months of travelling in a cramped station wagon, eating nothing but hard tack and the occasional piece of dried meat. He did wish to get to the dorms soon however; his clothes were awfully dirty and needed immediate washing.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox="Remi Thwaite, #A65E52, solid"]

Remi blinked, watching as the fight headed outside, and how several other students had followed to watch. Remi shook her head in confusion, cast one last glance to the silent – man? Girl? – she had questioned and headed to her dorm to settle in. It was a nice enough room with plenty of natural light, and that suited Remi just fine. By the other bed it looked like she'd have a roommate, and she couldn't help but wonder briefly who that would be.

---

Time passed. Remi had managed to get herself one of those small paper maps, and she stood outside the dorms leaning against the wall, examining it as a group of students approached. She recognised most of them from this morning, though they had picked up a straggler, and it seemed the two combatants were more than a little worse for wear considering their fight. Remi straightened up as they approach, pulling her staff closer to her body as she had left against the wall beside her.

She quirked an eyebrow at the well-dressed man carrying the knife thrower, and her eyes rested on the girl as she stood by herself. This place did have some strange customs, indeed.

"Is anyone in need of further medical assistance?" she asked.

[/fieldbox]

ScaryDrowArcaneArcher2_zpsyx411inn.jpg

Absci did not speak a word about their affairs, but kept quiet and too himself. He would oblige the purple mage's wish to speak in the tongue that he wanted. His eyes kept darting back and forth, between the woman and his master. Why was he speaking so kindly and softly to the woman before him? The tribesman contemplated his motives before finally realizing what the one dressed in purple was trying to do. It hit him. He was only being kind to the woman so he could lower her guard and round up possible candidates for the ritual that would take event later. A wicked smile crept onto the masked one's lips. There was nothing for him to be worried about. As long as he followed their words and did what he was told, the ritual would be initiated in no time. He decided to speak, and introduce himself to the others, or mostly the fair skinned woman. Words left his mouth while they trekked onward to the unknown within Voluptas. He broke the silence that decided to sprout from the nonexistent conversation.

"Absci is who I am. I come from a tribe of nomads within the plains of this region. They told me a teaching that meant a lot to me, and has held out true to this day. Those who you first meet, you shall be with for many ages to come, whether it be in body or spirit. Many strange teachings were given when I traveled around the world, and I saw many sights that many have seen unless they have left the city. Many trees, and many animals."

He examined the woman one more time before smirking.

"You remind me of one of those animals within the plains, woman. Swala. Animals with strong heads but frail bodies. Fret not, for everything that starts out small will also grow larger. I do not know what happened to you to have Mwalimu render you a potion, but you shall probably overcome it later on."

He felt like those words were good enough. Whether she wanted to hear them was not his concern. Absci would give information that people would want to hear, and not voice his true intentions. A light feminine voice rang through his head as he watched her while they walked. Every time it came out with another word, his hand twitched towards the bow at his back.​

rYJ9Gz1.jpg
Aiko Yasha
Current Health Points: 24.19/40
Rage Points: 0/0
Stamina: 20/25
G: 100
CP: 0
Aiko did not like the group of knights that came to restore "order" to the marketplace. As it has already been observed against the knife thrower, arrogance did not sit well with the silver-haired woman. Nicodème... Aiko burned his name into her memory. She would have his head one day. As of right now, however, she had other priorities on her mind. The three biggest ones were food, a bath, and housing, in that order. She was certain she would feel better once her basic needs were met for once. Aiko's stomach growled loudly, voicing its predicament to both her and to everyone in her immediate vicinity. She patted her belly, irritated by the disturbance. The warrior couldn't remember the last time she had a hot meal; her entire diet recently consisted purely of stale bread, nuts, berries, and disgusting medicine. "What I wouldn't give for decent food right about now..." she grumbled quietly to herself, scanning the vicinity for any sort of food-like establishment.

While she was doing this, Aiko's eyes once again fell on Toshiro and his knife-throwing charge. The second the latter woke up, she started being an utter drama queen as Aiko had predicted. Pathetic. Deciding to no longer tune in to what that group was saying, the warrior set out on her own to get her room situated, completely blowing off anyone who addressed her.

What she found there was quite surprising. Aiko found two beds situated in the middle of her modest living space. Was she going to have a roommate? The warrior shuddered at the thought, and then left after a brief unpacking of belongings.

Trinket "Trink" Littleheart
|Class: Assassin|Current Health Points: 30/30 |Magic Points: 0/0|Stamina: 20/20|G:100|Class Points:0/500|
gGXNtikl.jpg
Trink watched as Amber fixed herself up. Even with tousled hair and messy clothes, the girl was still hotter then any other girl he has ever seen. Making his way over to Amber, he bowed to her. "Nice to officially meet you...Miss Amber." He smirked and stood back up. Trink is a goofball, that has no stop button, he's always on ten with the jokes. "Now, where are we headed?"

Trink wasn't asking Amber, it was more of a rhetorical question. He knew that they would have to head to the dorms now, he wondered who his roommate was going to be. "Come with me. Dorm time." Trink lightly grabbed Amber's hand, leading her to the direction of the dorm building. "This place is really nice, I can actually have my own bed again..." Trink grunted and stopped talking before he started to choke up again.

Trink fixed his bandanna, getting himself back together. Before turning back to Amber, he placed a smirk on his face. "Ready when you are." He opened the door. He waited, tapping his foot, for Amber to start walking. He wasn't all bad and bandit, he could be a gentlemen when he wanted to be.
@IceQueen

QTECW4x.jpg

HP: 40/40|SP: 25/25|MP: 60/60|G:100|CP: 0/500
Amber was in the middle of trying to fix her hair, and frankly just frustrating herself with her stubborn glossy white hairs. She hated having short hair sometimes, but having longer hair would mean almost certain trouble for her. She was about to speak up again when Trink came in front of her and bowed, causing the fiery girl to blink in surprise. "Thanks?" Amber said, ruffling her hair as she just decided to leave it spiky and annoyingly messy. She was about to answer his question when he just took off, saying that it was dorm time.

Sighing, Amber followed her anxious acquaintance towards the dorm rooms with heavy legs and a light heart. She was actually pretty excited to see what the bed's where like. Because back home, beds were stiff straw with cloth over it, but here, it was probably cotton, or down. Smiling at the thought of something comfortable to sleep on was already making her tired. She was so tired, that she nearly ran into the door when Trink opened it. Blinking, Amber stepped back a few steps before nodding and walking though the door silently, looking around the place.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
<<Time: 6:30-8:30 AM>>

As the time passed and the others had returned to the dormitories. Mission were posted onto the wall by the guards and staff. A crowd of students soon flood towards the small wooden board which contained the details. Most of the students were barely literate, this resulted in the few literate students shouting out the words for others. This culminated into a uproar of noise and disruption. This was normal after all, the guards moved back as the crowd gained mass. A few students were shoved and pushed by others but the guards prevented the crowd into turning violent. Fifthteen minutes with all of the intensity still remaining in the crowd. A group of students were arguing over the few spaces that were left.

"Get out of my way!"

"Run off to the streets, that's where you basic students belong anyways!"

"I'll cut both of you down if you don't shut up!"

The ramble continued on until the students had finished look over the missions. A few pieces of paper remained since most of them were torn off or damaged by the crowd. The students disperse back into their occupations with many of them going out of the enterance. They carried bags, money, weapons, tools, and supplies for their trip. They also carried their cards to get permission to leave the city and explore.

Meanwhile in the dorms a town map had been left in the bed for new students to access. Most of the neighboring doors were empty since most students were at school or embarking onto another quest.

~Missions~

[Basic Students / Reward: 50g-10CP] Delivery Mission

" Deliver a small package of metal to the northside of the town into the heart commerical zone. Show caution since this area is swarmed by bandits and petty thiefs. "

[Basic Students / Reward 25g-5CP ]

Delivery Mission " Deliever some books to the academy for student use. Do not loss the package or you will responisble for paying it."

[ Minor Students / Reward 100g - 20CP ] Combat Mission

" 'Deal with' a small group of bandits located in the forests. They have been raiding supply routes outside the city."

[ Basic Students / Reward 50g - 15CP ] Escort Mission

" Protect a local trader from bandits in the commerical zone. Any injury upon the trader will terminate any rewards "

The rest had either been torn to read or crumpled up.

• Love
Reactions: Jakers and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.