Paradise: 2778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unified Systems Protectorate
Official "Paradise" Colony Census Records
Individual Known as: ALZ-113, 'Al'

Core Profile

Crime(s): Electronic Hacking,Identity Theft, Robbery, Murder, Interference with Official Records, Piracy, Smuggling, Cyber Terrorism, Multiple counts of more miscellaneous crimes.

Species: Sentient Robotic

[/hr
Height: 72 in\ches

Skin Hue/Racial Morph: Silver

Hair Color: N/A

Eye Color: Blue

[/hr]

Physical Profile

Around 6ish feet in height, Al is tall, at least from a human perspective. He has silver 'skin' and has blue sensors.

Psychological Profile

Like one may expect of a robot, Al does not have a 'brain'. He has an internal computer, and therefore does not have feelings, does not feel empathy, and in turn cannot see the wrong in his actions.

Historical Profile

There is not much to know about Al. He was created at the ALZ factory, ALZ being a small corporation that creates robots who fix technical problems. The 113th bot ever mad, Al worked as he was told for 78 years. This all changed when he was exposed to an artificial intelligence, and went rogue. Ever since, Al has done whatever he wants to, and finds great fun in making the corporations raise the bounty on his head.

Misc. Notes

Prefers to be called he, his,[/hr]

ok i updated my CS, hopefully everything is as you wanted it.

Alright, sorry about that, my laptop decided it was not going to be a thing anymore. I'm back in business now, and this is still going to exist, if people are still interested.

Anybody still onboard, sound off now!

Still here, still interested. May be recruiting a friend to fill an empty spot, too.

Still lounging around here

Status
Not open for further replies.