ParaCom: Adversary Uncertain (OOC and Signups)

Where would you like the main base to be?

• North America

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • South America

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Africa

• Asia

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Oceania

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting operatives per player in alphabetical order now.

1 -- auris456852
1 -- Child Of God
2 -- Chip The 3rd
1 -- DacksonFlux
3 -- daemon_reaver

We can have up to 15 operatives for ParaCom. And that's without GMPCs, which I'd use only if needed. If we were in the Middle East, there would be up to a whopping twenty!

For an official date, I think that I will start on the first day of winter at most.

I'm interested in this rp but I want to know if humans can use magic against the demons etc. The character I had in mind is a witch. If not, it's okay because I had another character just in case.

I'm interested in this rp but I want to know if humans can use magic against the demons etc. The character I had in mind is a witch. If not, it's okay because I had another character just in case.
Initially, no. BUT we'll have magic later on in the game. We'll have to kick their behinds and reverse-engineer their stuff first. If you have any further questions, I'm all ears. Besides, the action is almost there.

Poo. But alright. Next question, do you prefer real pictures? I like to be sure before I post a character photo that I draw but then it turns out its not what's needed.

Poo. But alright. Next question, do you prefer real pictures? I like to be sure before I post a character photo that I draw but then it turns out its not what's needed.
Any picture is fine. After all, they say a thousand words.

True. Then I'll be posting my character sheet with a description first then I'll edit it with a photo later into the night.

Name: Adalyn Beauchene
Country of origin: Europe (France)
Specialty: Heavy (Explosives technician)
Appearance:
tumblr_mxjfnhW5M51s68us0o7_250.gif

Bio: Born April 9, 1996, Adalyn was raised in France's lower class life. She wasn't what one would call poor but she was not rich by any means. Her father, Francois, was an ex war veteran and taught her everything from self defense to basic mechanics, she's what one would call a daddy's girl. When the demons first arrived, Adalyn and her younger brother Jean were sent to Haiti with the belief that their parents would follow when they had the money. They never came. Now she was left with needed to support her brother and with few job opportunities and the demon attacks getting worse, she could only enlist in the cause and send her earnings to her brother with hope that he will be safe and will some day see him again.
Personality: Adalyn ironically has a Napoleon complex due to her height and is always prepared to go off like the bombs that she makes. Not to mention her attitude has gotten her into more than a few bad situations. Despite her bad temper she's always worried and caring for those around her, leaving her the type to freak out and overreact. Her most redeeming quality, however, is her positive and outgoing views. This side sometimes leaves her to be extremely impulsive.

Marisol, you are accepted. A demolitions expert is always a boon to the team. With a rocket launcher and grenades in tow, KABOOM!

Though the release date is set to be the 21st, I will do the 17th if people become impatient.

Alright, well I'll be around regardless.

I vote 17th.

While the 21st will be up during daytime, the 17th will be up during night for Pacific US Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.