1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Action, Adventure.
Site Name: Para Bellum
Site Link: PARA BELLUM
Host: Jcink [Premium]
Activity: Several longstanding and active members with a few new faces who have popped up and getting active. We’re a pretty laid-back site so activity can range from several posts a day to several posts spread out across a week.
Rating: 3|3|3
Types of Characters/Creatures Allowed: Pretty much any fantasy race is allowed, alongside a few more obscure races such as cyborgs/androids due to the setting. The only restricted races are Gods and Demi-Gods.
Time where the RP is set: A futuristic setting that has Cyberpunk, Post-Apocalyptic, Steampunk and Fantasy themes due to the different nations giving ample variety.

Plot/Story/Ad:

“Eden? People say it's special. People think that because the Elder Gods left their blessings and Azriel made humans from the Abyss to learn from and be raised by the Elder Races, there's something special about this realm and everything in it. Maybe there is. Maybe we'll be the ones to beat the Abyss or maybe we'll just wind up like every other realm. Who knows?

All I know is this place is a mess. Three hundred years can be a long time, but a three hundred year war? That can feel like an eternity. The fact there's even anyone or anything left living is impressive... But how long can that be said? The Eden Defense Force seems to be running things fine; that A.I. God - ODIN, I think? - of theirs has Paradise City wrapped up nice and tight and its Champions, Marshals and Praetors sure know how to bring 'order' to places that need it... Even if it just means killing whatever is causing the trouble.

Could be worse, though. The Drakehounds and the four maniacs that hold the leashes are running amok all through Archean and Vaalbara. Least there's decent work... If you have a strong stomach and don't mind getting your hands dirty. I heard Yanica got cracked open like an egg, so maybe Vaalbara will get better...

Don't know about Cambria, though. With their king dead and his heirs all trying to inherit the throne, you can only wonder how much blood has been spilled that no one knows about. I wonder how many accidents were actual accidents? And once a king - or queen - is selected, I wonder if they'll go back to war with ODIN and Paradise City...

Ah, but that's not really my problem anymore. I can hear them coming. The 'anomalies'. Ever since the sky broke and the Abyss got into the realm, I've been running... Can't go any further though. If you find this little note of mine... Just remember - no matter what:

Si vis pacem, para bellum.”

Other Notes: There’s no word count per post and we tend to keep things as casual and friendly as possible because we’re just here to have a good time. We use liquid time, allowing for multiple threads at any given time. If you’re looking for a highly competitive site, then this probably wouldn’t be for you.
Contact Details: Feel free to just DM me on Discord @ Jageroux#6969