Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, mystery, magical, modern,
Here we go! I am working on retaining a character claiming sheet for the missing children to give more background about each one. Character sheets will be up by Thursday, and if you have any questions, comments, concerns, inquires, judgements, red flags, conspiracy theories, wonders, theological and philosophical troubles, feel free to ask!

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Just a touch of a question... More clarification cause I'm half asleep. Are we making our own characters? Or are you making them and we'll pick from the premades?

Reactions: KatSea
Good question! I was initially planning on having character claims for certain specifics of the abductions but I am considering just having you make those specifics

Good question! I was initially planning on having character claims for certain specifics of the abductions but I am considering just having you make those specifics

I'm cozy with either! I just tend to brain up characters and figured I'd hold my head back if you had plans for some preplanned stuff :)

I'm cozy with either! I just tend to brain up characters and figured I'd hold my head back if you had plans for some preplanned stuff :)

Awesome! You know what I'll do, I'll get it up tomorrow night, but instead of claiming, I'll have the family names up and we can decide there if we want relations or certain kids to come from certain families. I think that'll make it a lot easier

Would there be specifics on their treatment while they were being held captive? Were they just kept locked up in isolation? Held together? Did they see Diablo? Were they treated well or mistreated? Just to gauge backstory and current mood :)

Would there be specifics on their treatment while they were being held captive? Were they just kept locked up in isolation? Held together? Did they see Diablo? Were they treated well or mistreated? Just to gauge backstory and current mood :)

Awesome question! Some characters were held together in his home, but in separate rooms for the most part. He would generally have two to three kids at a time; and he was, in a sense, kinder to the little girls than he was to the little boys. He would treat some of them well depending on their behavior towards him, others gained severe treatment for resisting. Each child was kept between one week to a month, and most of them claimed(at least my own) that Diablo dropped them far off from Tophet, generally in the New England area, but some of them farther south.

So they were kept for a little while, then droppes off elsewhere - but didn't return home till years later? Were they threatened? Confused? Or is this more 'make it up for mystery sake' and I'm being too literal? Lol

For the paper dolls - just so I'm on the same page... are you talking like... Legit antique style paper dolls? The kind with outfits you put on with folding tabs?

So some cases each one is different. Some characters didn't want to return home because of previous conditions; some kids were threatened, and some kids were placed into areas where they could have been happier. It depends on the family situations for each scenario, and I'm all for creative liberty on that :)

So the paper dolls generally came from the kids clothing. He would cut it from cloth and making a matching set for each child; but some cases they came from notebook paper or other things that were unique to each child.

Alrighty! Think I'm good now lol

Will there perchance be a Discord for this?

Yes! I will make that as soon as possible. Also if you have any more questions be sure to bug me as much as possible :)

Peachy!! And okay lol I'll write em down as I think of them so I can just toss em out as one unit!