Paorou now has a list.

P

Paorou-sama

Original poster
This is a srs thread in Insanity.

My sistur is becoming quite a celebrity in the cosplay/con goer circle, so I am becoming paranoid and insecure. I've seen RANDOM MEN accost her so they could partake in TAKING HER PHOTOGRAPHS in an ANIME CONVENTION. She was IN COSTUME TOO; As you can see, the deviants have NO SHAME.

So I made a list of every person who I've confirmed to kill when I get a rocket propelled chainsaw-thrower.

1. Orochi
2. Rory
3. Random flip guy named matt.
4. CHANEMPERAH
5. Orochi
6. Sakura
7. Orochi
8. Rory
9. All of my male friends in APC (All of them.)
10. Some cosplayer girl named Arianne
11. GeeTee (lol I added him and he didn't even do anything yet lol)
12. Orochi
13. Convention Organizers
14. Billy Herrington
15. weeaboos (like Aki, Chaos and Rory)
16. President Obama
17. that guy who looks at our house strangely every morning and yells "fish!" while pushing a cart. (Filled with fish, too. Definitely suspicious.)
18. You. You're not doing a good job of staying the fuck away from my sister.

The purpose of this thread is to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER.

Alternatively, give me money and/or blueprints so I can make the weapon in question.

Can I see a pic of your sister so I know who to stay away from?

Your kiss your kiss is on my list
You know your kiss your kiss I can't resist
You know your kiss is on my list
For the rest of my life

Or something like that.

Just kill all the weeaboos, Paorou. It will solve all of your non-Orochi problems!

So hey, the next non-weeaboo con I'll be attending will be komikon this April, might even help organize it(so there won't be weeaboo infestations).

LET'S MEET UP, BRO!

Man.

Good thing I'm some retard nerd.

...Or... ARE you?

Yay. Not on this list.

I am very disappointed Pao. You forgot Jinx.

Grumpy is sad that he isn't on the list. You best add him too, because he'd be all lonely if he wasn't.

...But I'd rather not get killed by a rocket-propelled chainsaw-thrower...

WHY DO YOU KEEP DRAGGING ME INTO THESE THINGS?!?!

ALL I WANT TO DO IS JUST EAT MY TASTY TASTY TACOS!

MOTHERFUCKING TACOOOOOSSSSS

taco.jpg

Tits or GTFO.

Or, wait. Tacos or GTFO. Big, jiggly tacos...

>:I Gibs is now on my list.

Jinx is a real bro, and he has tacos.

Therefore he has an Alibi... for now.

You're just mad because no woman can resist ... El Sidermuerto. Hero, swordsman ... lover.

Hailing from the small town of Los Afta, he fights for the people from the oppression of the greedy, tyrannical officials. Who he really is, no one knows. But should you ever need the aid of El Sidermuerto ... he'll be there!

El Sidermuerto is definitely going to be the first to taste Inter Continental Ballistic
Missile-propelled chainsaw justice.

... And his post is to blame.

*Stomps in with his usual blue color painted into a bad imitation of a business suit and holding an appropriate sized briefcase in his hand.*

Being the resident crazy college student from the southern part of the united states I would like to make an offer on the construction of not only the Rocket Propelled Chainsaw Launcher...but also various other expansions here and there.

*Pulls out his briefcase which turns into a table with papers on it.*

I just need you to sign here and here.

Do I get chainsaw Silos and chainsaw launching crossbows?

How will you transport this unit over THE INTERNETS?

Wait, wait. Rocket-propelled chainsaw-thrower? So we're talking a launcher-launcher of sorts, right?