Pantheon - Prometheus' Will

Haaaaa, I like. That oughta put Sahm in his place for a while. One small note: I'm not sure that Sahm has any dragon in him, just the wings I think... Anyhow, I'll wait a bit before replying just to not clog up the works with too much purple text, but awesome monologue there.

Char, don't worry about posting too quickly, as long as you're not interrupting a character's response with your character in doing so, there's no problem with it ^^. Just make sure you don't get TOO far ahead of the other players.

And I never knew playing this sort of character could be so much fun, I feel so deliciously evil! ^^

Hmmm...how to fuck with the other demigods first...so many choices...

Hmm, so will we have an OOC vote thread before we all continue posting?

I would, but as I said, I don't know/don't remember how to do that.

I would, but as I said, I don't know/don't remember how to do that.

Oops, sorry, missed that. I went to check for myself, clicked the "new topic" button to make a post, and apparently if you scroll down after the text box, there's an option for a poll and how many choices. I guess you type something about the poll into the text space, then put in the number of choices, and then it probably takes it from there.

I could try doing it if you want, I just need to know which options you'd like to have in the poll. :)

Well, I tried making a Pantheon group but apparently you can't have polls in group discussion threads... so instead of making a new thread just for this, here's a thingy we might be able to use? I included all of the suggestions from the IC.
<script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.micropoll.com/akira/MicroPoll?id=265252"></script><noscript>Click Here for PollOnline Survey
Conjoint Analysis
| Polls
| Email Marketing

| Crowdsourcing Software
View MicroPoll
</noscript><!-- END MICROPOLL JAVASCRIPT CODE -->
Ignore this green thing...
<script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.micropoll.com/akira/MicroPoll?id=265244"></script><noscript>Click Here for PollOnline Survey
Conjoint Analysis
| Polls
| Email Marketing

| Crowdsourcing Software
View MicroPoll
</noscript><!-- END MICROPOLL JAVASCRIPT CODE -->

Oh, that's awesome. I think that should work just fine for everyone. Thanks!

Edit: They just need to know to check here, sooo I dunno if there's a way to make sure everyone's up to date..

Oh wow, that's amazing! = D Thanks, Char!

Everyone, go ahead and cast your votes. ^_^

Sent mine. Now the question is how we actually implement the vote into the rp? Is frost just going to do an overriding voting post? Or are we going to make a few posts describing how each character votes before finally deciding on the winner?

Consider my vote for Spirac to count as two, since we're doing it based on in-game voting. Both TNT and X are voting Spirac. MK isn't showing up to vote.

Okay, sorry, I'm going to have to recreate the poll due to bugs... hold on for a minute guys.

EDIT: Should be fixed above. Everyone has to revote... sorry fellas. I promise I won't break it again!

You jerk! Can't even put up a poll without screwing something up! You're worthless! WORTHLESS!

Good job on getting it back up ^^ßß

Well, since it's a little late in the in-game voting, TNT and X are gonna come in afterwards.

Basically, after we're all done voting here, Census will get impatient of waiting and make the call himself... it'll be our choice on what he picks, of course.

OH GOD!

I had a really busy weekend and suddenly I have a page to work through D:

luckily it's the start of the RP and my tardiness could be explained in some way... but damn, please don't leave the 'once every two days' people like me behind...D:

Not exactly sure how Marie would get materials through the worldsphere, yet. But that will come, in due time.

Mystical alchemical divine conjuration! :applaud:

Character Name:Verusvictum
Titles: Bringer of Light, Pathfinder.
Worship:4
Job/Role: Rightful conquest and expansion
General Appearance:
paladin.gif

Current Goal/Purpose: To help the other gods of righteous things spread their influence throughout the realm. Versus is the god of soldiers on a crusade to redeem twisted deeds, and to bring the light of civilization to new places. He works to overthrow evil rulers.
General Personality: Verus is one who believes every wrong must be avenged. He is one who hates all blackhearted deeds. His is chivalrous most of the time, but can get annoyed with others easily. He is socially awkward around women.
General History: The son of a Tyrant on Terra, Versus grew to be the polar opposite of his father. He would often work behind his fathers back to help the people. At the age of fifteen he made a small sacrifice to Frustor, and stabbed his father to death. After the well placed Coup De Eta was done, he turned his country around. He set about on noble conquests, bringing the light of civilization to the corners of the earth. He also established great ships to take his people away, to faraway lands. Soon after Prometheus smiled on him, making him a demi-god.