Pantheon - Prometheus' Will (IC)

[size=-2]
Kokoro brushed past trees and other foliage, her bangles glinting in the sunlight and the white robes billowing around her. Her soft feet hardly seemed to touch the ground as she glided over the ground. Her hands, clutched in loose fists and held over her mouth in an almost frightened gesture, concealed the beginnings of a pout.

"Celia? Soleil? Marie?" she called in her high, melodic tones. She looked to and fro, trying to find someone to keep her company because she was feeling upset. Kokoro had been observing a beautiful white calf in a meadow, until one of the farmers had led it away and killed it. Little puddles resembling tears but a shade of silver like the purest ore gathered in the corners of her eyes. "Ghraun, Mammon?"

The animals of the forest were enchanted by her and terrified in equal measure as she searched for one of the pantheon with her piteous whimpers. The crueler demi gods, she shyed away from, worried that they might simply kill all the calves to try to ease her tears over a single animal. She would be hardly visible to humans, and so she was not worried, a silver shimmer of mist in the light.
[/size]

Celia made a face at Ghraum subtle lecture about her neglect. She then proceeded to ignore him, deliberately obvious in the way she tilted up her her nose and turned away to peer in to other people's business.

The Grave Lord's entrance, though, that was the first moment that Celia did something besides looking bored! He had stormed in like Death on a Stick, which was ironic with him being a demi god of death! Celia slipped herself off her cloud and inched away somewhere a little bit out of sight. There were ones she would snub and this one wasn't a man she wanted to make mad!

The entrance of the dragon-god Slassarath piqued her curiosity, but it was another moment that she deemed it better she just stayed out of fire-breathing range. Dragons were big scary lizard things, and Celia wasn't so she liked them.

While the other other demi gods were so wrapped up in themselves and the things they wanted to do to Terra, she found herself curiously and quietly stepping around and peering over shoulders. Around arms. Under legs. Normally she would make sure her presence was known with every foul word and complaint she could come up with, but all this enthusiasm over a boring little world was... well. Strange. They created creatures, structured landscapes, and founded cities.

How was justice supposed to fit in all of that.

Then she could hear her name being called and with surprise she leaned over the globe of Terra to spot that Kokoro mewling all pitiful for company. Pssh. Crying over a cow. There was now way she was going down there!

Frustor only displayed mild interest in the yammerings of his compatriots. His whole focus was on the worldsphere. There were many people all displaying potential but his heart warmed to a particularly diminutive race as they ensnared one of the giants in complex trap and played jokes on eachother as they finished off the large beast. Yes there would be his primary followers as the guise of the trickster while those of other races who sought cunning solutions to their problems would also find their was to his fold.

He waved a hand over the creatures making the form of a large fox appear before them with multiple heads that laughed at their cleverness and congratulated.

Con pretty much slept through the drama that went on around him. He did awake at the explosive entrance of of the demi-god of Death. He felt partially felt responsible for Sahm getting in trouble. He arose, and let his drum dissipate into the cloud it was born from, walking over to Sahm, seeing him triumphant in his escapade. He pat his back, grinning widely. "Sorry 'bout that, bro!" he said, feeling a bit guilty about him getting chewed out by Serverdus. "Didn't meant to get you in trouble." he said, patting his back again. "Well, I'm sorry, man. I'm Con, Sahm." he said, introducing himself personally, offering a friendly handshake, a wide smile on his face.

At Cencus decree, the two dragons barely looked up before they split their attention. Arath took a few steps forward, stepping over the tail-end of his other self and shrinking into the world. As he entered the worlds airspace he unfurled his wings and tested them a couple of times, soaring over a few primitive villages and spewing blazing jets of fire into the empty air above him. He then turned to the mountains and his triumphant roar heralded in the coming of the dragons for everyone nearby to hear. In some it would instill terror, in others it would inspire awe, but it would garner the race the respect it deserved in the ages to come. As the nearby dragons responded in kind and gathered around their creator, the gigantic red dragon began to speak in the draconic tongue.

Dragons! That is what you are! Though you are the newest of the races on this planet, you are amongst the strongest, and the longest living. Take pride in what you are, and do not humiliate yourself in front of lesser beings! I am Slassarath, appearing before you in a divine manifestation of fire! You WILL worship me, and in exchange I will offer you protection from the world outside, and prosperity for those who turn strong and wise! I am not a KIND divine being, but I'm a fair one, and those who deserve boons might obtain them, while those who deny me will be smitten! I will soon lead you to your palaces, the caverns which you will grow to love and where your riches will pile up as you grow old on the flesh of your enemies. You will encounter there a race, small in stature, but perfect for your needs! Impress them, be kind to them, protect them as you would protect your own and they will grow to love you, and embellish your nests and provide for your young. Heed my words, follow my lead, and spread the information to your brethren not present at this point!

With that he flew and expected the dragons to follow him. Which they did, roaring with vigor and approval, as he led them to the caves where Ghraun had led his diminutive folk and showed them the caves they could fit through to get to the safety of the underground.

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Slassa had started moving towards the unclean figure and now curled around the (in comparison to her at least) small body without touching it, staring down with curious and kind eyes. She closed them slowly and opened them again in the same pace, still staring at him with that same fascination. "I like your style...I will help you. My people will be generous to yours. Now that I have scratched your back, would you be willing to scratch mine when it starts to itch?" Her voice was almost seductive, and her movements brought out the beauty in her scales as well as her elegance as she encircled the demi-god many a time. "Either way you decide my dragons will respect those furry little things so the balls entirely in your court, lord of the deep...

She circled around him one more time, paused and looked at him, possibly to receive an answer, and then slid away on the air-currents of her magic to another goddess, strangely ignored by the rest of the pantheon so far. "Ceeelia..." Slassa began amicably. "My notes tell me you are a demi-goddess of justice. It would be most pleasant to work together with someone who fills such an important position. If any judgment needs be dealt, I would be more than willing to lend my aid to your cause, and I will abide by your decision on any dispute we might have amongst ourselves. After-all, one as wise as yourself should not be spoken against by the likes of me. I would be honored if you'd consider me friend, as I consider you such already.

She smiled, her toothy grin both friendly and terrifying at the same time while she swayed her body hypnotically in front of the fellow demi-goddess. If she could convince these two people to her side others would be hard pressed to move against her, she knew. Money grew stale, dreams (for all the influence they had) could be ignored, and trickery and deceit or technological progress had never interested Slassarath. However, mountains lasted forever, and it always paid to be on the good side of justice. She had lived longer already than most people here, and she had heard many a story of gods, and had dealt with a few herself in her mortal life. If this wasn't the way this Pantheon would eventually benefit her goals she was a cheese-milked goat.

...Though as she eyed Marie, the metallurgic type, she wondered if it was true she could help her dragons awaken their latent magic potential early...

Celia stared at Slassa with a mixture of horror and intrigue. The slinky woman made Celia feel more like prey than a potential ally. But her words stroked Celia's ego with such skill and dexterity, that any ill-thought was forgotten while she puffed herself up with pride.

"I know." Celia replied, clasping her hands behind her back and looking all too pleased with herself. "I never did understand why people didn't appreciate me for what I am. I might be persuaded to be your friend."

Her head tilted, she regarding Slassa the way one might look at their servant and not a new friend. "What are you supposed to be and do anyway? Just roar and breath fire and fly?"

"Oooh, those are certainly part of me, though centered more in my more masculine side. The rest of me is pretty bland to be honest." Her sigh sounded more like a steam-engine emptying it's contents through a crack in the metal than anything else. "I mostly make sure the dragons are doing okay, and occasionally I check if the wind-currents on Terra are still in order. It's not a prestigious job, but someone has to do it I'm afraid." The dragoness swirled around the arrogant girl like a puma would circle it's prey...if a puma were ten feet tall and had scales... "It's nothing as important and intriguing as deciding what is wrong and right in the world. It's as if the fate of the world is in your very hands."

Shassa's eyes stared deeply into Celia's as she leaned in closer. "Please say you'll let me help? I'd be so bored while my 'brother' is down there on business..."

Soleil bolted back up from her place on the chaise lounge. She rubbed her eyes as a child would after a long nap as she stood and looked around at the new forms of business the gods and goddesses were up to. Celia continued to act self important and Sahm seemingly hadn't gotten his moonlight back. As they were all distracted Soleil decided to take matters into her own hands and disappeared from the observation room back down to Terra itself.

Upon the planet her shimmering form appeared once again to the tavern owner. "You have not returned the moonlight and for that you shall lose your business!" Soleil cried out her fury reverberating off the walls and into the mortal's very soul. From somewhere the sound of rushing water echoed and suddenly a river crashed through the tavern, dragging the tavern apart and away, down to the bay that rested nearby. The tavern keeper began to weep and plunged himself in the river to chase after his precious tavern. As the waters calmed down Soleil investigating the wreckage, only finding a small glowing silvery bauble resting against a shard of broken wood. She quickly picked it up and held it tightly as she returned to the observation room.

"Dearest Sahm, I have done as you asked. The tavern keeper has been exposed to the wrath of the gods. Unfortunately I could not find your moonlight, just the beautiful silvery trinket that I want you to have." She smiled, placing the bauble in his hand and turning away to rush to Kokoro's side.

"What's wrong? Come to me and we will talk!" Soleil cried, her arms open and outstretched.

Hm, what else to do before investigating the art of shipcraft...

"Oh! Ghraun, could I perhaps have access to your underground materials? I can give your little guys some alchemical knowledge for it, if you want. Or more metallurgic stuff, if you'd rather they become forge masters."

She heard her name being called, and focused on where Kokoro had gotten lost. Aw! She couldn't just leave the little girl to walk around alone, so she gave her a hug and brought her home.

A bit long of a hug, but how could you ignore something so cute!

"Hnnn." Ghraun stated, obviously nervous. "...No, I don't think I feel comfortable having anyone's hands in my domain than my own, at least when it comes to caves and fungus..." He coughed weakly. "...Though I would appreciate that they learn ow to become good merchants." He shrugged slightly, glowing eyes dimming a bit in apology. He could handle the growth of fungus, the wealth of the tunnels... relying on other deities for that just... felt like a bad move, in his gut. "In exchange for this... I'll have an ear out." Added in thought: "For you, as well, Smooth Talker.".

He was startled out of his thoughts by the soft voice of Kokoro. He didn't know what to do here, certainly not with anyone watching... Nervously, he shifts, glancing in her direction worriedly. She always got so scary when she was sad... maybe he just wasn't used to women crying. He'd have loved to try to explain to her that the mortals need that for sustenance... but... well, she was a goddess enthralled with beauty, it's hard to see practical measures when you're so in love with the concept of form! Thankfully, it seemed the others were going to try and do something, and he sighed relief...

...Only for it to end in a gasp, as Shassa swirled around him. Forcing his mouth shut with his hands, squeezing them tight and shaking painfully with each held-in cough... out of courtesy, mostly, for the dragon god/dess... would do poorly for diplomacy cough on her, definitely with all the attention he was getting. Though, her closeness, even as inhuman as she was, was making him blush. Ending his silent coughing tyrade, he nods to her. "...Y-yeah." He smiles somewhat - a strange ook for him. "...Maybe we can help each other a bit... I've... always found a respect, for dragons... Lived in caverns held by them when I was mortal... erm... though they mostly just let me be... never been... uhh... this close..." He breathed a sigh of relief as his awkward conversation was cut short as the dragon god/dess found something else interesting to talk to... allowing him to catch his breath and cough in peace.

Not long afterward, though, Marie came forward... holding a finger up in silent askance for her to wait while he finished coughing, sending a cloud of spores to wash over him as a particular fierce fit wracked his body. "...Oogh..." He moaned, wiping some sort of green sap that had dribbled from the side of his mouth. He looks to Marie a bit, then to Mammon... then to Marie. He smiles a little, offering a nod. "...Actually... with the fungus for alchemy and the metals for smithing... we could... really get some work done..." He scratched his cheek a bit, trails being left in the dirt - which now clung to his fingernail. He wiped it on his robe. "...Actually. I have an idea..." Reaching in one of his pockets, he pulled out a fist-sized, grubby stone. Blowing on it a bit and dusting it off... it was revealed to be some sort of mineral (anyone used to it can identify it accurately as diamond). "...Stone and metal is hard to move, you see... I don't want them..." He indicates the doglike creatures, "...To rely on me entirely for tunnels... self-reliance, after all... they can't be looking for me every time they're in danger, they'll have to rely on themselves... as I did."

He nods, but continues, "It'd be nice, though... if they could expand the tunnels themselves..." Thus increasing their living space AND his power at the same time. "...I wish to give them a gift, but..." He looks at the mineral. "...I can't create. I don't know how. Other than my fungus to shield and sustain them, but tunnels to house them... I can't give them much..." He looks... genuinely sad about this. "...But you can... Could... you make them a tool for moving the dirt and mineral in their way? Just one will be fine... I'll owe you a favor for it later... in the meanwhile, it sounds good - alchemical knowledge for minerals."

Mammon smiled as Ghraun accepted the deal, albeit hesitantly, reluctant to have him get too involved in his kobolds. But Mammon didn't mind for the moment, as he had what he wanted, though how he would deepen their relationship would be tricky. Most likely, he'd have to do free favors for him to ensure his trust. But that could wait for later, at least he had the door open and that was something.

Turning to the World Map, he let his spirit fall into the caves of Ghrauns people, bestowing upon those who traded some business sense, helping them make better decisions and helping them thrive. Mammon smiled, as he knew that soon they would become wealthy and help this nation rise in power. However, as he agreed to Ghraun, he did nothing else to the kobolds, other than let the ones that he did enlighten know that it was him who gave them their knew found knowledge. Mammon smiled, hoping that this garnered him for followers. He told them that, if they made a small shrine made out of metal, that they would have his continued blessing.

Returning from the mortal realm. Mammon found a plush chair in a corner and sat down, a bit weary. While he had been busy recruiting others, he was a tad disappointed that no one had come to him, possibly indicating that he was not as useful to the others as he would wish. Mammon decided that maybe some investing was in order and that he should begin helping gods for no reason, though not immediately. He did not want to seem desperate. Waving to Sahm to come to him, he sighed, glad that at least Sahm was his ally.

[size=-2]
Kokoro listened as the demi-goddesses attempted to explain why humans killed the calf. With a little sniffle, Kokoro wiped her eyes on a flowing sleeve. Droplets of silver clung to the fabric where they touched her tears and the material glowed brilliantly. Kokoro clung to Marie now, her slender hands were milk white and seemed to glow faintly in the dark of where she had been taken. After a few minutes, her crying ceased completely and Kokoro looked around, amazed.

Seeming to forget her earlier tears, Kokoro smiled brightly as she traced her fingers along the walls. Ghraun was talking and talking, but Kokoro only vaguely heard him. Absently, she went to stand behind him. Far shorter than Ghraun, she had to stand on her tiptoes to look him in the face, but she leapt up behind him instead and tossed her arms around his neck with a delighted squeak.

"Hi Ghraun!"
[/size]

Sahm looked up at Con Brio, listening to his apology and returning a half-smile and a raise of the eyebrows. "Not to worry, music-man. T'was not your fault in the slightest." He took the hand that Con offered to him, shaking it heartily, and absentmindedly held onto it much longer than necessary as he continued to speak. "The pleasure is all mine--I'm Sahm, as you know. I'd heard of you... you have quite a widespread following, if I do say so myself. Women and men of all creeds have a love for your peculiar creation. Music, and its odd side-effect known as Dance, can bring out the wild and passionate side from even the most innocent, blushing maiden, and they remove all inhibition from even the most stern, moralistic gentleman." Sahm trailed off, half-speaking to himself. "Yes... while rigid order, work, and tedium belong to the realm of daytime... the pleasures of music, dance, and festivities are the unique province of the night. Brio, I've realized that you are truly an invaluable asset in what I seek to do... I may have use for you yet." Sahm gave the musician a friendly pat on the back of his hand, as he finally released him from the handshake. "I'll be contacting you, champ," he said with a grin.

While time continued as normal for the demigods on the mystical mountain, several Terran days passed on the planet's surface, as Mammon's mischievous economic machinations against the roguish tavernkeeper slowly took effect, bringing his business to a complete standstill. Sahm watched with delight as the mortal's will neared its final breaking point, at which point Soleil finally unleashed the direct and irrepressible ire of the gods, in the form of her torrential flood upon his tavern. Sahm was cackling with glee at the sight of the hopeless man chasing after his life's possessions down the wrathful river, when Soleil suddenly approached him with a softly shining silver bauble in her hand. Sahm fell silent, staring blankly at it for a moment as she placed it in his palm. The girl dashed off before Sahm had a chance to properly give her his thanks--she had found the missing moonlight. An unusually powerful feeling of admiration for the dame of Sunlight swept over him--disconcerting to the young man, because he was not accustomed to such noble, un-selfish emotions. Shaking his head silently, he produced a thin silver chain from his pocket and tied the elegant orb 'round his neck. A healthful glow returned to the face of Sahm-nioh-elah, and the way the moon-pendant radiated with cold light, casting dark shadows across the curves and angles of his face and neck, gave the prince of the night an almost sinister aspect.

Hearing his name called, Sahm approached Mammon, glowering with renewed strength and vigor. "My liege. Without your assistance in breaking the will of that odious miscreant, I would never have been able to get back what was rightfully mine. I am truly indebted to you... though not forever, I hasten to remind. What can I, your most humble and obedient servant, do for you?" Sahm bent on one knee, bowing his head elegantly before the occupant of the Golden Throne.

"mm, I can do something..." Marie took the mineral, looking over it and holding it up to the light. "In fact, I can do it with this and some more mundane materials alone." She handed it off to her parrot, who took it over to her rooms, while Marie herself taught some of the kobolds basic apothecary knowledge. They'd have to build on it on their own.

"hm...well, does anyone have anything they want to talk to me about before I retreat to my workshop for the day?" She noted, not without some befuddlement, Sahm kneeling before Mammon. That was..different.

All this time Az remained quite. While the others schemed and conversed amon themselves, he looked over the world sphere with great interest. He needed a place to call his own, a domain on Terra as well as one in the heavens. Once that was established he could worry about his people.

While Mammon made his deals, while Sahm was trying to get back what was his Azilon scanned the sphere, looking for the right place and how he would go about claiming it. It couldn't just be something normal, it had to be godly. Then he found it.

As the moonlight was returned he focused on a jungle. It was not far from the dog-beasts lairs of Ghraun or the fur footed creatures of Soliel, posing a possible though laughable threat to his people. But in any rate he had something they did not. He had his magic. Soon his people would too.

Az began mumbling at first, barely auidable to those around him. Then it elevated in volume to a quiet though un intellegent verse. Then he stopped, biting downon the edge of his lip hard enough to draw blood. To any sane person the Elf looked positvily mad. He let the blood flow freely from his lip before placing his finger against it, smearing the blood against it's surface. Then he moved it to the world sphere, pressing down in roughly the center of the Jungle. It was here that his people would develop, and the jungle and their neighbors would test them.

Taking a step back from the sphere, Az made a satisfied smirk. "The jungle, much like the caverns of my home, will make you stronger my people." He thought.

Near the center point of the spell the plants and animals began to change, becoming more alien, twisted, and dangerous. Everything the spell touched changed. The jungle was being consummed slowly by this malovelent force and at the point where the spell was released, a monument to Azilion lay made of black stone. Around it the first elves began moving about, fighting back the jungle with the magic that naturally came to them.

"Ooooooh! Lookit that! That's one way to get color to your lips!" Soleil beamed brightly at the elf, she had seen his ritual out of the corner of her eye and quickly began to pay attention. She quickly bounced to his side, looking down at the sphere to his elves and the twisted nature about them. To Soleil they had an macabre beauty about them. As she watched her gaze drifted to her little hobbits who were carefully crafting their kayaks and canoes, having them slowly increase in size, and with a smile she turned to the god next to her.

"My name is Soleil, and it is a pleasure to meet you! I like your elves, they have an odd charm about them. Maybe they can be friends with my furry foots, and trade knowledge! I can help you as well if you would like!" Soleil blinked innocently and twisted a lock of her raven colored hair around her finger.

Looking about cautiously, it seemed like everyone had gone off to converse with each other, leaving him alone again. "Good... now I can get started." Stepping forth to the Worldsphere, he smiled upon the mountain ranges, eyes growing dim - sort of a lazy, half-lidded look. At that, he brought his gaze forward further, into the caves itself. Those empty caves... sighing softly, he turned to look at Soleil... who seemed busy with the elf god. Biting his lip in nervousness, he broke a tunnel underneath a river... diverting a small amount of it's flow underground... he did this in a few other places, hopefully not enough to have the water-goddess see... it was a gamble, but... he needed it.

As the moisture entered the caves, so did the ability for it to support life... though Ghraun was not finished with the water, diverting it further... it flowed into grand underground lakes... rivers... waterfalls... fish flowed down, adapting to the world below... He even made it so the pressure would bring it up the caves in a few points, reaching the tops of some mountains and flowing back down into particular rivers...until, finally, he made sure to put the water back - diverting each underground stream back into the ocean, where it would be recycled (and hopefully, unnoticed). Biting his lip again, he led the small, doglike people to one of the freshwater, clear underground lakes, using his glowing mushrooms...

It was there that he let his creativity explode. Bursting the glowing fungus into a wave of fungus, he focused his will - growing it out. The glowing fungus flaoting to the ceiling of the cavern, where it grew... creating false constellations - a secret, underground night sky. In this... his race would never be lonely. They would have each other, and the eyes of the 'stars' above them. He sighed happily as the spores from these 'stars' let out a soft rain of glowing, firefly-like spores... which would float to the ground, and... thanks to the moisture of the ground... sprout... becoming new fungus. Edible fungus... his followers began to gather it... grow it... cultivate it over a few days... it would replenish. The tribe was still small enough so that it grew faster than they could eat it. It grew large... the grand place expanding... the funguslight reflections of the underground lake giving the place... an alien beauty. A secret beauty, that Ghraun particularly liked... it was another gift to his followers... though he had, in a way, stolen to do it. His heart warmed slightly at the happy looks... and he was done. For now, he simply watched - like a father watches his family.

It was then that he sneezed, a cloud of spores appearing around him once again. "Ugh..." He stated, sniffling a little.

Mammon couldn't hold back a smile to show how much it pleased him that Sahm was kneeling before him as he sat in the plush chair, feeling like a king ordering one of his servants. You could almost see Mammon's ego swelling from this submissive act of Sahm. Adjusting himself in the chair, he coughed in order to get himself back into control. He couldn't show weakness like he just had, though most anyone who looked saw how much it pleased him. Looking down upon Sahm, Mammon spoke gently, "Dear Sahm, you need not bow to me, though it does please me. I am no master of you, nor will I ever be. Now, on to business." Mammon's face turned more serious, as it normally did when talking business with others, "I only ask for 2 things, one of which benefits you just as much as I. The first is to spread word of our existence and abilities to the mortals of all the realm. Do not focus on any one people or group for now. In their dreams, let them know that we are the gods to worship if they wish to have splendid dreams at nights, and riches during the day. Doing so will increase both our power. The second is that you maintain an eye on the dreams of the other gods. I fear that some have less than pure ideas for our world Terra, and we wouldn't want Terra to be marred with any ugliness, would we?"

"Now, if you'll give me just a moment Sahm," Mammon excused himself as he went to Marie, hearing her call for offers to talk before she retreated to her workshop. Rising from his seat, though appearing more like his throne with Sahm bent to a knee at his feet, he made his way to her, glancing at Az as he made a magnificent monument to himself in the jungle. The black stone of which it consisted gave off malevolent yet otherworldly aura that attracted the other elves, who were in awe by its deep rumblings of power and mysticalness. It truly was a work of God. Of one god anyways.

Facing Marie, Mammon spoke bluntly, "I know that I do not have much to offer you, since I am merely a demi-god of abundance and wealth, and you are the forefront of all technology, something that generates its own wealth. In all reality, I have more to gain from being with you than you do with me. However, if you'll have it, I wish to help you in the slightest, if only to build relations between us. I can make your lands fertile and your crops abundant, so that they can import less, and export more. I'm afraid that it's all that I can do for now, but I hope that you will still allow me to help you in this way." Mammon said, smiling a bit, as Sahm came up to him with his answer.

Okay. So Az was..doing stuff.
"Um, Soliel, I don't think that's a very good idea..."

Mammon approached her with a deal. Hm...what could she get out of him...
"A plentiful harvest would be nice. Just make sure that nobody makes any shrines or anything to you for it, okay? I'd like to have one city devoted to just me...call it a vanity."

[size=-2]
Ghraun moved. And then Kokoro fell flat on her face. It hurt, but now she was angry. A thousand years back luck on you, and may you be entombed in your own fungus" Kokoro seethed. Stomping her tiny foot, she made to leave, but not before inciting some delicious envy among Ghraun's followers as they pushed at one another to get the view or comfortable spot another had.

"Move away before I can give you a hug, make me fall on my face, will you..." she had childish tears welled in the corner of her eyes again and her generous rosebud lips were downturned in a frown. Kokoro traversed the air gingerly, careful with the currents, as she sailed in her winglike robes. She didn't pay much attention save to her wrathful emotions, until she realized that she had lost the breeze and was falling towards a small lake. Curling herself up, she fell onto the ground with little damage.

Kokoro opened her eyes and the wonder before them made her, for the most part, forget how angry she had been. A glittering myriad of water gliders were skating across the surface of the lake, bedecked in shimmering colors as though preparing for some kind of grand ball. She smiled, the edges of her mouth upturning slowly at first, then breaking into a sunny grin.
[/size]