1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
horror, fantasy, magical, paranormal, hetero romance
Lianna was ancient, and powerful, a human girl who could transform into a unicorn. She lived with many other unusual, magical creatures on the Canary Islands. Specifically a place called Tenerife. A world full of magical creatures, shape shifting humans: sons and daughters of Nature, still living as powerful beings. At 400 years old. Lianna had great strength, super-speed, and command over all the unicorns. As a human girl, she had an oval shaped face, fair skin, violet-eyes, long blonde-hair highlighted with blue stars down to her back, and a delicate bone structure, with a deceptive, frail-appearance to her body. Her unicorn form was bright sky blue, 17 hands high, with a flowing pale blue mane, tail, and crystal-blue hooves, with a long spiraling sapphire horn. One day, she decided she would go find her best friend, Gerald, a Moose-taur she'd known since the day he'd been born. The two of them did everything together, and loved their world, very much. They were as protective of it as anyone else.

The basis sounds interesting, but I would love to learn more regarding the plot and what our role is in this world.

Yes, it needs a little more elaboration, seeing that this is to be a Group Roleplay.

The basis sounds interesting, but I would love to learn more regarding the plot and what our role is in this world.
Yes, it needs a little more elaboration, seeing that this is to be a Group Roleplay.
^ Echoing what others have said -- I'm actually rather intrigued by the setting and would like to know more. But this interest check doesn't tell us much besides describing the unicorn character (which I assume will be played by you, the GM), so it doesn't look like there's much room for other people to interact with the story. o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.