• Warmaster Severdus

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • October Knight

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
K

Kitti

Original poster

Three murders have occurred and in the name of justice, Isabella Notacat has been executed! The once peaceful town is in the throes of chaos, the people are suspiciously pointing fingers and trembling in fear that they will be next. The killer must be found! A town meeting has been called to discuss possible killers and the frenzy grows as people determine who they think should meet the gallows next.

Alas, poor Ramses! and poor Isabella! We must be careful before pointing the finger of blame. But point it I must, for I suspect that it was none other than October Knight, who recently changed his name to Midknight Marauder. Why, a simple glance at his name gives it away - why else would he change it to remove the reference to this bloody month of October? It's just an attempt to cover his tracks!

Ugh, Fairfax, a name isn't enough! I say it was the person closest to Ramses, whoever that is...Or does the phrase, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" not ring a bell? No, we don't have enough information-We just need to wait and try not to get killed! >n<

*HAUNTS THE VILLAGE.*

AVEEENGE MEEEEE. WHO IS MINE KILLER...? WHOOOO? FOR IF THE KILLER IS NOT CAUGHT IN SIX DAYS, I WILL DESTROY THIS TOWN!

YOU WONT DESTROY ANYTHING DANNA.

AND THE FOOLS CANT EVEN TEL BOLTER WOUNDS WHEN THEY SEE THE-ohcrap! i've said too much!

O___o
WARMASTER-KUN :O
IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN YOU ?
COULD IT BE THAT WARMASTER KILLED LOVELY DANANACHAN?

If the killer is not caught by the end of All Hallow's Eve, I fear we will be.... lost forever. It is said that anyone whose name is clear but whose conscience is sullied, by midnight on that faithful day, will become unstoppable and the blood will flow through the city as a flood of destruction...

Think, can you not, on who might have motives to kill Diana? She was one of my lovers and my ceaseless passion for her will not let me rest until I know who has murdered her!

Perhaps...it was Kitti herself! Out of some sort of burning, insatiable passion for her lover, she was driven to murder her? =O
*Starts getting all paranoid*

no sakura! i could never have fired the bolter that......oh you cunning............DISREGARD!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How could this be that the one that did take my life could be one of my many great loves?! ;___; I MUST SEEK JUSTICE!

Meh. You all died.
Do you want to close this subsection, Diana?