Pandora's Classroom

• Thread starter The Last Sanctuary
  • Start date
Damien looked at her when she started to talk he could see that she was a little nervous, he saw how she started biting her lip, Damien putted his finger on her lip and heard what she said, she had something to hide but she didn't want to tell him, it wasn't a problem he was going to accept whatever she says to him "Ok that's fine" He slides his hands that were on her waist down and said "Yumi you can tell me... Don't be afraid... You can tell me what's going on" He said and moved his head closer to her touching his forehead with her forehead and said very quietly "You can trust me".

RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg

Terro stiffened when she was pulled into Ikki's arms, not because she didn't like it, but more because he mader he nervous. Little blue streaks of electricity were shooting out of her fingertips again, and she quickly hid her hands in her pockets so no one would notice. The electic currents always seemed to occur when she got nervous. "Uh...C-can I have a vanilla strawberry swirl?" She stutters at the woman behind the counter who was looking at her and Ikki with a small smile. Terro's face was flaring red by now, and she noticed a few people were staring.

4e16b263d1cddb7f38fee4968a20598d1307318668_full.jpg
Ikki felt Terro quickly put her hands in her pocket, But he felt a shock from somewhere."oowwww". Shaked he's hand a little but continued to hold Terro in his arms. "How is this...is this ok".Ikki said nervously because he to started to notice that people were looking.But to him Terro just seemed to be prefect where she was in his arms.the lady behind the counter gives the ice cream to him."thank you ma'am". He let's go of Terro's to get the ice cream and then gets Terro's hand. Then takes her to a table near by and helps her sit and gives her , her ice cream."Here you go enjoy".

Terro sat in the chair. Well she more or less slumped in the chair, due to the fact that she had never practiced good posture. She looked down at the table top, bright red coloring her cheeks. Someone she had just met an hour ago should not be able to do this to her, she barely knew him...And yet. No. She shook the thought out of her head and licked the swirly tip of the mixed ice cream. "Thanks for buying this for me." She looks up from the table top to smile at Ikki before looking down again. "But I feel bad for making you spend your hard earned cash on me, when you barely know me, so...Let me pay you back." She pulls her wallet out of her back pocket. Purses had always bugged Terro, so one day she finally decided to just start carrying a wallet around instead. Sure she sometimes got weird looks from people, but hey, if she didn't want to lug a ten pound bag everywhere she went, so what?

Terro takes a ten out of the wallet and places it in Ikki's hand. "Now I don't owe you anything." She gives him a lazy grin, and licks her ice cream again, which had already began to drip down the edges of the cone.

Yumi closed her eyes, unaware of what to say. She kept biting her lip knowing that if tis came out of her mouth it would sound extremly stupid and crazy. "I don't know why you think i'm hiding anything." She said with a knot in her throat. Her eyes stayed looking at the ground and her throat began to burn. If only her friends could read minds. Then they would know to free her from this mess she was getting into to. She knew Asia had a strong sense because of their friendship and she hoped that would be enough for her friend to help her now.

Damien saw that Yumi wasn't feeling good with the questions he was asking her, he didn't knew what's really going on with her but she really looks that she had something to hide, she could tell him but it looked like she didn't wanted to tell him. Damien putted his hand on Yumi's cheek gently and rubbed it slowly while with his other hand he moved Yumi's head looking into her eye "Yumi its Ok if you don't want to tell me what's going on here.... Ill wait when you are ready to tell me, just you should know that you can trust me, I don't care what your secret is if you have one I really like you and I don't care" He smiled and kissed her slowly, she looked a little upset and he was trying to make her feel better.

RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg

Asia nodded at Saeko. "Yeah. Using powers take a lot out of you, i know. But the more you do it, the easier it is!" Asia's demeanor changed now...she just remembered Yumi. Before Damien kissed Yumi, Asia brust through the door. "Hey guys! How's it goin?" Asia walked over to Yumi and smiled at her. "Mind introducing me to you friend here?" Asia glared at Damien.

Ikki laughed and got the money and put it back in Terros wallet, she tired to stop him but biting his hand but he toke the pain and put the 10 back in her wallet. Which he tough was very original/rare for a girl to use."its ok think of it has a first day of school treat from me, plus money isn't something i care about". He then padded Terro on her head while she licked her ice cream."Aren't you just the cutest thing ever".He kept padding her head like a child or a dog. But even thou he was making fun of her a little he was happy that he was spending time with her and he was happy. then he started thinking what was that shock from before he looked at his hand and saw a little burn mark. It wasn't to bad but it was really weird how he didn't know how he got it.

saeko.jpg
Saeko walked behind Asia as she interrupted Yumi and the 'weirdo'. "Yeah, mind introducing us to our friend" she said mimicking her friends serious tone. She rested both of her hands on her hips and look from Yumi to Damien. Her eyebrows raised as she acknowledged the situation and tried to hide a smile.' Oh Yum you just fell hard on this one' she thought shaking her head.

{( News about the RP sorry if the story is being a little not to the point but i was just waiting to see if anyone else would jump in. But I'm guessing this is going to be the main cast pre-say so what might happen let me know what you think. on day 2 of school he have a history class where out teacher tells us how before the school was made their was a magical shrine but they tore it down to put the school. and once we hear it we all head to check it out and thats were we learn about the powers and how and even if the guys get powers or not.. for your opinions and thoughts post on my wall, message , or post here thank you)}

Terro grumbled something incoherently when Ikki wouldn't take her money and almost growled when he started patting her head like a dog. "Don't make me bite you again," she warns him, but she winks at him to let him know that she's kidding. She pinched her eyes shut and bit down on her tongue when she suddenly got a brain freeze. "Eeeek....Cold!" After a moment the brain freeze goes away and Terro looks at Ikki with an embarrassed grin, but when she notices the small burn mark on his hand, her smile instantly drops. Was that her fault? She wondered.

Terro quickly stood up. "I...er...Just remembered I have somewhere to be," she lied, while she looked away, but her eyes kept shifting to the burn mark. "Thanks for the ice cream, I'll...Um...See you at school." She turns around and jogs out of the ice cream shop. When she was sure that no one was around, she looked down at her hands.

Electric pulses started to run the length of her arms. "W-w-what the...." Her words cut off when a woman came walking down the sidewalk towards her, and Terro hid her arms behind her back so the woman wouldn't see the pulses, smiling at her innocently. The vibes had never been this out of control before, usually it was just her finger tips...But now it was her entire arms length. Terro closed her eyes concentrating, and the electricity slowly began to die down, until it was just her hands, and she slowly hid her hands in her pockets again.

Ikki winks back at Terro and was about to move in for a kiss till Terro runs out of the store like a bat from hell. He then started to think and realized saying "What we were skipping were did she have to be". He took out his wallet and grabbed a 10 out and gave it to the boy that he meet at the park."He this should cover it...see you later man". Ikki then starts to run where he saw Terro run. After a few minutes he say her in a ally with her hands in her pocket."What happen back there"? he went to hold her hand but she wouldn't give it to him."ok i won't hold your hand maybe i went to far at the ice cream parlor". He tilts her head with his hand so she can look straight in his eyes."Whats wrong did something happen?" "You can tell me"

Terro's bottom lip was trembling in pain as Ikki's hand gently caressed her jaw, craning her head upwards. The skin on her arms weren't use to the electrical impulses, so the flesh there had burned easily, and left long tender streaks on her skin. She chewed on her bottom lip, and blinked away the moisture that had built up in her violet eyes, than she gave Ikki a weak smile. "Nothing....I'm fine..." She mumbled, and pulled the jacket that was around her waist, on before Ikki could get a good look at the burns on her arms

Ikki grabs Terro and holds her close to him and hold her head to his chest. and he hold the back of her head and kiss's her forehead then looks in her watered eyes and saw a tear roll down. He use's his finger to catch the tear, then kiss's Terro softly on her lips and hold her face with the same hand. He feels the softness of her lips on his and the sadness Terro has but then he feel her lips pushing harder on his. He stops for a minute."it's not nothing if it makes you care". He kissed her one more time till he just was holding her in his arms letting her get teary eyed."it's ok i'll be here for you ok"

Terro's mouth popped into a little O shape when Ikki pulled her against his chest unexpectedly, and her eyes widened when he kissed her forehead. She felt moisture on her cheek, which was quickly removed when Ikki stopped the tear with his finger. Terro looks at him with round orb like eyes, but only for a moment, before Ikki's lips descend upon hers slowly. At first she was shocked, and her mind elsewhere...On her past...On the pain she was hiding, but then sparks ignited in the pit of her stomach. It wasn't the electrical impulses from before, it was something different, something Terro didn't recognize. She seized his lips with her own, kissing him back, but the kiss ended all to soon when Ikki pulled back, and just held her. Tears were brimming at her eyes, but she didn't want to cry...She had made a promise to herself long ago that she would never cry in front of anyone ever again. Sure, Terro seemed peppy and dorky, but it was just a ploy, a disguise Terro had conjured up to hide her sorrow, and she wasn't going to let that disguise break now. She quickly wiped the tears away, and grinned up at Ikki, trying to hide all the sadness in her eyes, and doing a pretty good job.

"You know," She mutters at him, tapping the tip of his nose. "You're a pretty good kisser." She wanted to make him believe that she was fine, and hoped that her act worked.

Ikki was glad to see that Terro was feeling better but he still saw some sadness but the happiness was still greater."yeah i know i guess i need to help you on your kissing". He smiled waiting for her response. Ikki was glad that Terro felt safe with him. She was hidding something , but not just her ,all the girls in the school. He started to think back on the weirdness to today. then he stopped to focus on Terro who he can never take his mind off at the moment.he wanted to kiss her again but he wanted to do it in a better place and time. " we should head back to school and at least finish the day there". Ikki then put his hand out there again for her guitar." may i "? gesturing for the guitar case to carry." and we'll talk about what plans are for after school" . Ikki gave a small wink which is support to be a sex joke but he wouldn't go that far.At least with a girl he meet this morning.

"Hey!" Terro laughed, hitting Ikki's head softly. "I am an awesome kisser, you just caught me off guard is all." She saw him reach out to take her guitar, and she knew she felt guilty for making him carry it, but she allowed him to anyway, sliding the guitar off her shoulder and handing it to him. She took a deep breath, and cleared her mind of every sad thought and emotion. Terro laughed and rolled her eyes at his joke, shoving him slightly, and she got sidetracked. She had a dirty mind, and of course a joke like that would make her head go in a thousand different directions. She blushed slightly and expelled the images out of her head. "We're going to be in trouble for skipping....Aren't we?"

"well who knows....maybe the we can tell them that because we are new we got lost.....for 2 hours".Ikki got the guitar and slide it down his arm to his shoulder. He then gesture his hand out to Terro one more time. At this moment he might not have looked it or maybe he did. But he was so nervous that if he were to even breath he might run away just so the nervousness will go away. Ikki is one of those guys that when he needs to be romantic or caring he is but when he is just Ikki every little thing romantic makes him nervous."well lets head to school". He still had hs hand out waiting for Terro to grab it. The redness of his face could only be matched by the fires of hell itself. Ikki being the smooth man he is thinking to himself." I'M THE BIGGEST LOSER EVER"

Terro covered her mouth to stop the giggle that was building in her throat from the cute expression on Ikki's face. She gave a pointed look at his hand. "If I hold your hand, you're not gonna try and bolt are you?" She teases him, wiggling her fingers in a mocking way. She places her hand in his and laces her fingers through his. "Calm down, I only bite when people don't let me pay for things." She grinned at him, and started walking back towards the school, hoping she could find it without getting lost and making a complete fool of herself yet again. Terro skipped by his side, the sugar from the ice cream finally taking affect. From afar Terro would have looked like a little kid, because she was so short compared to Ikki. Stupid 5'4 frame she thought.

Ikki face had a smile that shot to the stars once she toke his hand. then he thought,"i paid for the ice cream and you bit me"?.while they were walking the feeling of her hand with his was amazing and he would have never thought he would be this happy in a new school especially on the first day. But once he saw the school in the distance he remembered. "Saeko...she's there". his head started to feel weird why is he thinking of saeko now that they are near the school. He shied his head of the idea and looked at little Terro skipping next to him.thinking" why would i think of saeko when Terro is next to me". Ikki then turned his attention to Terro,"so once we get in I'm blaming everything about the skipping on you". He laughed and tried not to look at Terro which by now was giving him the meanest glare ever.