Pandora's Classroom

• Thread starter The Last Sanctuary
  • Start date
Asia smiled at her two friends. "I'm not sure how you would figure out whether or not you have different powers...I mean, I just woke up one day and felt different...Like every sound i heard around me was something more than simply...sound...you know? And I just had this feeling...like, a feeling of dominance over sound...It was really odd, but refreshing at the same time. All I had to do was think about it and focus and it was almost like I could see the sound waves...from that point, I learned to reach out with my mind and manipulate them with sheer willpower and thought...It just kinda happened for me, ya know?" Asia hadn't really ever thought about how she could figure out if she had different powers...she was content with what she had. "As for you, Yum, all you need to do is practice!"Asia winked at Yumi and grinned.

Tilting her head back slightly in thought, Asia addressed Saeko.
"You have powers of persuasion over people...maybe you couldturn that power into something more, maybe by forcing your will on others, making them obey you, you can actually brainwash them completely? Or like, erase their memories? That would be a cruel thing to do...but you might have that ability? I guess you should practice more too, haha! But I would be careful, you never know who you're up against...that is, of course, if Yumi hasn't read their minds and told us all about them already, hehe."Asia giggled and took her headphones off. The music from her headphones wasn't very loud at first, then it got louder and louder, not so loud that it could be heard from afar, but loud enough for her friends to hear. It was "Letter From Yokosuka" by Nujabes. Then she just sat there relaxing a bit, kinda hoping her friends would exercise their powers a bit, or just enjoy not being in class.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi gave a sigh before looking down at Asia's Ipod. With a devilish grin she used her mind to cut the music completly down and then took the headphones. With a slight giggle she said, "Your the one who wanted me to practice." She began to skip up the hallway heading back to the main part of the school with the headphone's and ipod floating behind her. Making sure it was high enough. Preventing Asia from grabbing them.

saeko.jpg
Saeko looked over at their friends and half smiled. "The thing is I can persuade people with a weak mind because I tried to do it on some people and it did not work so I am guessing they had a strong mind" she said to them and closed her eyes. "I like that song Asy" Saeko whispered smiling and continued "Very relaxing, it has a nice tempo and beat". She enjoyed being with her friends more than with her parents since they would never paid any attention to her for being the oldest of 3 kids. Sometimes, she felt like she did not matter but she brushed the thought away for now. It was girl time and girl time is always fun.

Damien was standing in the hallway, he wanted to smoke again he had a cigar in his pocket and can but he wont "Where is Yumi" he thought to himself "Ill smoke again if she doesn't come, need her help" Damien was thinking then he started walking in circle in the hallway, there was no one there the class was still going on and he didn't want to enter class so he just stayed in the hallway walking around.

As Damien was walking in circle thinking of something happy so that he could get his mind of smoking, he saw that Yumi was coming his way "Finally" He was thinking, Damien walked in front of her and grabbed her hand "Hey" He said smiling.

RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi felt a hand grab hers and almost lost focus of the ipod and headphones. "Fuck!" She thought to herself. Not only was he intruding on girl time but she had to objects floating above her head. Quickly she gripped the top of his shoulders and pushed him out the door, kicking it behind her. Losing focus of the electronic abojects she heard them fall with a crack. "Oh please don't tell me I broke that." She looked up at Damien half excited half annoyed. "Hey." She said grabbing his hand and leading him away from the door. She didn't want him near her friends in case they started talking about their powers. The door wasn't sound proof so he would be able to hear anything. "So...What's up?" She asked when they reached the corner of the hallway.

Damien was holding Yumi's hand when he saw a floating phone on top of her head "Ummm.... Yumi" But when he said that Yumi got his attention out of the floating phone. Damien was walking with Yumi away from the room that her friends were "What are they hiding" He thought to himself "Hmmmmm.... whatever" Damien turned in front of Yumi and wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her very close to him "So what's up with you and the girls" He said looking in her eyes "Oh I stopped smoking" he said kissing her on the neck "I think" He mumbled to himself without Yumi hearing him.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi felt slightly off being around Damien like something was wrong about him, but she shrugged it off. "What do you mean waht's going on?" She said with an innocent face. Trying to throw him off. "We were just down there listening to music." She heard his comment about smoking ad arched an eyebrow. "If you quit smoking then why is there a cigar in your pocket." Taking her glance from his eyes to the figure stick from his pocket. She shimmied her grip from him and began walking off. "Don't stop your bad habits for little oh me. I'm not that special." Quickly she took a glance back at the door wondering what the girls were doing.

(OOC: Nichoooo, I believe it was an ipod and headphones that were floating behind Yumi, not a phone.)

Asia nodded at Saeko,
"Yeah this is one of my favorites!" Suddenly, the music went down, and the headphones lifted off of Asia's neck..."What the!? Hey! Haha! Yumi, stop that! You know how I am about my headphones!" Asia said, laughing and chasing after her stuff. After just a moment, she saw him...that boy from earlier...Yumi dropped the ipod and headphones before dashing into a side room...

"Noooo!!" Asia cried as her ipod fell to the floor. Asia fell to her knees and pretended to die. It was quite dramatic, grabbing her chest and acting like the ipod breaking was actually like part of her soul breaking. "Ugghhh, noooo...my soouull...wait...YUMI!" Asia got up and banged on the door. "Yumi, what are you doing in there? Get out here, or I'll assume the worst! And you don't want me to assume the worst!" Asia was in big sister mode again, going so far as to even forsake her ipod and headphones in this moment. That never happened, her music was her life.

saeko.jpg
Saeko giggled at the dramatic act her friend did and clapped but suddenly stopped as Asia went serious. "Hey, they are just love birds wanting to make out jeez, you are such a boomer sometimes" she said hoping everything was really alright and that Yumi was not in danger. She stood up and went to Asia's side looking at the broken ipod and headphones. "Here let me see" she took the devices from her friend and looked at it. Somehow, something felt weird and in an instant the objects were as brand as new. "W-wow w-what just happened?" she whispered in shock looking at her best friend.

4e16b263d1cddb7f38fee4968a20598d1307318668_full.jpg
Ikki smiles at Terro when she was walking back to the slide."yes that was interesting".He started to see how cute Terro really was,while looks at her go up the slide and she said something about going down the slide slow but he was thinking that if she were to go fast and land on him he wouldn't mind. Then he starts to see some boy walking towards them. Then Terro invites this random boy to come with us to get ice cream which made him a little uncomfortable, but he didn't want to seem like a bad guy. "fine lets get going". Ikki wanted a little more alone time with Terro but it was just the first day of school there would be many more. Plus theres always after school.

Asia stopped being annoying for one second when Saeko suddenly sounded shocked. "What do you mean 'what hap...' woah...what happened?? Did you fix my stuff!?" Asia grabbed the ipod and headphones and pressed play, everything worked very well..possibly even better than before! "Wooooo! Saeko! You are the best! I don't know how you did it, maybe you discovered a new power after all! haha! This is awesome! I love you, girl, come here!" Asia gave Saeko a big hug for fixing the ipod and headphones. It was awesome. Asia had never seen anything like it. "That's quite awesome, Saeko."Asia smiled at her friend and patter her shoulder.

Terro looks between the two boys, and notices that Ikki's mood seemed to have changed, but she didn't want to pry, so instead she left them standing there for a moment so she could retrieve her guitar from where it had been set down. A small child was unzipping the guitar case slowly, his eyes widened in curiosity. Terro's mouth dropped open into a surprised 'o' shape, and she hurried over to the child, hoping that he hadn't been eating anything sticky. When the little boy noticed her eying him with worry, he quickly backed up and put his hands behind his back, swaying on his feet slightly.

Terro had always been a fan a kids, and loved to see them smile. Without thinking, she took the Dean Dime Razorback out of it's case, looking at the guitar with a content smile. The little boy just watched her, his curiosity growing when she sat down and began to strum the guitar, though it sounded muted considering the guitar wasn't plugged into an amp. A bright smile lighted up the boys face when Terro played the intro to Sweet Child O Mine.

She hit the last chord, than opened her eyes, which she hadn't even realized had closed. The little boy clapped happily, and Terro just smiled, than she remembered she had left Ikki and the other boy waiting for her, and she quickly put the guitar away, ruffled the little boys hair, and trotted back over to them, the guitar secure around her shoulder. "Okay...." She said awkwardly. "How about that ice cream?" She laughs and begins to sing the song that every child knew. "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream....Right guys?"

Damien thought "How did she knew that I have a cigar in my pocket....... Ughh, it get weirder and weirder" Damien grabbed the cigar from his pocket and threw it on the floor then he stepped it with his foot and started chasing Yumi, "I have to find out what's going on here...... It happened again she knew something that he didn't told her, how is she doing this" He thought to himself and grabbed Yumi's hand again and turned her around "If you don't want me to be around you just say it, ill never smoke again cuz of you but you don't seem to be interested in me" He said to her with a sad look on his face looking in her eyes, he hoped to get the answer he wanted but he didn't knew.

saeko.jpg
Saeko hugged back her friend still shock." Y-you are very welcome A-asy" she said stuttering a bit. She then slowly gave her friend a big smile. Her ipod and headphones were as good as new and she felt happy it was not broken. "Next thing you know I can make shit appeared" she mocked herself and then laughed at the silly thought. "Bleh I want school to be over so we can walk freely around the hallways without me wasting my energy in sending people away. It gets really tiring" she mumbled to her friend and yawned. I am so tired she thought with sleepy eyes. But the day has not even started.

Red-HeadGirl.jpgYumi could hear her friend yelling in the background. "It's ok Asia i'll be out in a minute." Glancing up at Damien she said. "It's not that im not interested...it's just...Look you have no idea what your getting yourself into when your with me." She began biting her lip. She knew the more they hung out the closer he was to finding out their secret. "Looking down at his hands she started to play with his fingers. "Look...i'll find you later after school and we can go grab something to eat o.k."

Ikki saw Terro walking towards her guitar and saw her play for the kid. He started thinking to himself,"She is so lame, but she is so....real". Once she came back from playing for the kid and came back.He then looks at the new boy that came and asked "whats your name"?. Whlile he waits for the boy's name he turns to Terro, "lets head to the ice cream pallor now" He gave his hand out to Terro. "Mind if i carry your guitar for you"?

((I admit it my character is pretty lame =P))

Terro looks down at his extended hand, debating whether or not he wanted to let him carry the guitar for her. Deciding that she would feel guilty for making him carry it for her, she just shakes her head at him. "Nah, I got it." She takes a few steps forward than she realizes that she has no idea where the ice cream parlor even is. Turning around she looks at Ikki, waiting for him to lead the way.

Ikki gets a little disappointed he could carry the guitar for her but there's nothing wrong with some one being independent. Then watching Terro walk ahead to realize that she had no idea where to go. He then shakes his head and say's"seems like you'll be lost with out me".Ikkis walks by Terro next to her, "Come on Terro sweets await". The group starts to walk to the ice cream parlor that was just across the street. while walking Ikki can't keep his eyes off Terro and starts to wonder what she thinks of him. Ikki blushed a little before they got to the door. He holds the door open for he's group but mostly for Terro."Ladies first". with a small gr
in.

"Hey, I wouldn't be lost, per se, I would just be a bit sidetracked." Terro bounces down the sidewalk next to Ikki, excited to get some sugar in her system. She looks at Ikki with a raised eyebrow when he opens the door for her, than she smiles and blushes slightly. The inside of the parlor was old-fashioned, and look liked it belong somewhere in the fifties, rather than modern time. It was kinda cool. Her mouth almost watered when she saw the selection of ice cream, expanding the length of a long counter. The parlor was cold, which was natural, but it still made Terro shiver. She grabbed Ikki's hand and pulled him towards the small line, tapping her foot impatiently for their turn. After a moment she realized she was still holding Ikki's hand, and slowly let go, though she frowned when she did, not really wanting to.

Ikki felt a little rushed when all of a sudden his arm getting ripped off."A little excited aren't we "?. then he noticed that she was still holding his hand. Ikki blushed a little bit from the nervousness. But once Terro let go of Ikki's hand , He noticed that Terro's face got a little sad. So Ikki leaned a little close and from behind held Terro in his arms and whispered in her ear."feel a little better".Then he looks at the boy in the group. "get what you want my treat for the first day of school..........skipping"."and what would who like Terro your choice"?