Pandemonium OOC and Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ideas running in my head....For the moment it's just a normal school day, well sort of.

My second character in the series, Racutio's Daughter.

Name: Asuna Envarius
Nickname: Asuna-chan, Soul Princess
Role: Student
Race: Mar'tallian, with the sharp eyes and bodily strengths of a wolf demon. Eyes remain dominant red, and hair is dark blue like her father.
Weapons/Magic:
Magic: Asuna utilizes fire and wind magic in unison, making fiery infernos and burning cyclones in combat.
Weapons: Utilizes her environment entirely, often mauling her opponents with signs, lamp posts, broken windows, etc. However, she also utilizes a tanto dagger and wakizashi blade combo given to her by her father. The two blades known only as, "The Sisters".
~Crystals:
Born: Red(Fire)
Collected: White/Blue(Wind/Air) and Clear(Speed)
Personality: Asuna is a daddy's girl in nature, often following her beloved father everywhere she can whenever she gets the chance, even if it often gets him sidetracked from the task at hand. When she's not busy or working, she's often scattered, always finding new curiousities all around her to mess around with and explore. When she's working, learning, or fighting however, she takes on a personality much like her own father in combat, going cold, and uncaring for the task in front of her, often glaring deeply unintentionally, and sometimes, intentionally. Asuna loves cute things, and soft things, and hates having to get dirty. She hates muck and grime based creatures.
Past: Born into the late Envarius family under Racutio and Anori Envarius when they were married, before the tragic accident of their mother's death by the hands of a demon named Skorn, Asuna now lives with her brother and father inside of the Eternal Tower in her father's dimension on his planet of Veons(Aka: New Mar'tallia). Like her brother, she is constantly being trained in the ways of her father, even since birth. However, her father has trained her the nice way, and trained Nericaru the rough-edged way, making her more considerate and kind to people and demons alike, in person and combat alike. Her partial demon blood allows her to utilize her own wolf-like traits, however, she still has trouble manifesting her demonic abilities, even though she has a hard time managing the Mar'tallian ones she already knows about such as soul-sight and soul-striking, as well as soul-resonance. She hopes to someday utilize both sides of her heritage like a master, much like her own father continues to master things, even now. When she found out her father was going to be a teacher at Rose Academy, she begged him to allow her to learn there. It took only one request for Racutio to give an answer. And he said yes. He wanted her to learn from other teachers, and not just himself. Now, she's been attending classes at Rose for the past couple weeks now, and couldn't be happier meeting all the new people, and seeing so many new things.
Extra info: Utilizes everything in her environment for combat, such as trees, branches, lights, cars, signs, average everyday objects, etc. Likes soft and cute things, and has boundless curiosity. Hates disgusting creatures, grime, and getting dirty.
Looks:

Leisure:

School and Combat:

Cool. Just put her in somewhere. :)

Will do! She's gonna start in Kallen's class first, and if you'd like, I can make her one of the other character's roommates in the dorms.

whatever you want to do. She is your character. :D

Name: Saiya Shadowthorn
Nickname: Dark Witch
Role: Black Legion
Race: Human
Weapons/magic: A large scythe and a chaotic strew of magic
Crystals => | Born : Black | Collected: Purple and Red
Personality: Dark, cunning and manipulative, but above all, a sadistic nature.
Past: Her past is a complete mystery.
Extra info: Just hope you don't get in her grasp.
Looks:
SaiyaFlickReaper.jpg

((Well, somebody's gotta bring a solid 'bad' character into the picture at some point besides demon cannon fodder :P))

Cool. Thanks.

I may drop out soon becasue one I am like very lost and I wont be on the site alot to keep up so yeah. Im sorry

It's okay. If you can't stay in, it's understandable.

Name: Lithël Aelfwine
Nickname: Fist of Krossa (explanation at History)
Race: Human
Weapons/magic: He is proficient at spear, sword, long fire weapons and likes to use antipersonal granades, and he has a personal collection of weapons and ammo of all kinds, but most of all he uses 2 bearded knives. They have 2 beards that make plus damage when it stabs: unce you get the knife out, it pulls intestines out.
Crystals: Born :Born with a Speed crystal, he is quickly in mind and body, and tries to use all it has to offer.
Collected: After the Great Raid of Krossa (explanation at history) he sent to the vault lots of crystals, but kept the more powerfuls with him: a Strenght and a Shadow crystal.
Rank: He is considered a C-class, altough he is powerfull, because he had no formal training or proficiency with magic or crystals.
Personality: He doesn't like other people. Mostly he liked to hunt in the wild and be alone, but lots of things happened and he had to protect his people, although he didn't want them. He won't respect anybody unless he has proven his strenght in battle and in life. Always thinks twince before acting and maintains eye contanct with people he talks to (he takes not doing so with him a great disrespect). He talks with a calmed and low voice, and is respectfull.
Past: His father was a drug dealer who hit him and his mother, to the top of killing her. when he was just a boy he made him fight for gambling and drugged him to get him win over and over again. He ran away when he was 12 and lived in the wilds for almost 3 years. When he came back, he killed his own father the same way he killed his mother. After that, he kept living at Krossa, his town. When he was 16, an horde of monsters attacked the village. All seemed lost 'till he came and hold monsters at bay for 3 days. After that, hunters of the rose academy came and wipped all the monsters. Since then, he respects the Rose Academy and, after helping with the defenses of the village, he travelled to de Academy to get a training to hunt and wipe out all monsters from the earth.
Extra info: Has a bad looking scar in the neck, and all his body has big scars. Plays the guitar and writes in his free time. Has a common half dog half wolfe pet.
Looks: Tall, thin and musculated. Brown eyes, black long hair and has practical clothing, almost all black or dark grey.

Accepted just jump in when ready.

Where do i have to post?

Oh, haha thanks Zero.

Um, are sign-ups still open and can still I join? If not, then it was worth the sort. Feel free to reject me. ^^

I'm quite sure they're still open, but if you want you can wait for Scarlet's word for it. :p

Yup, sign-ups are still open.

Name: Jin
Nickname: Jin
Race: Lycan
Weapons/Magic: Monstrous strength and agile reflexes like a wild animal.
Crystals:
Born: Brown Crystal
Collected: Brown and Clear Crystals

Personality: A carefree and happy-go-lucky student. Has a good sense of humor and is very friendly. So friendly that he tends to cling on to the persons he likes. But during the time when the moon is full he tends to be distant and will disappear for days until he feels like showing himself again appearing that nothing had happened.

Past: Grew up into a well-known family of pure breed Lycans. He is the next in line to be the Alpha/Head of his clan.

Extra info: His clan doesn't like to associate or form relationship with other races for fear that their pureblood will be soiled. Jin doesn't mind but his family is strongly against it.

Looks: (See picture on the right side.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.