Is there something wrong?

Got one more character I'd like to pull on if that's fine. ^^"

Name: Church Rosenthal
Nickname: Sky's Wrath
Role: Student
Race: Human
Weapons/magic: Mechanized Bo-staff and martial arts
Crystals => | Born : Yellow | Collected: Brown, Green
Personality: Calm, collected and reserved. Not very talkative to those he does not know, but holds the look in his eyes of a leader.
Past: Seeming to be another transfer student, not many people know much about him as he'd keep his distance anyways. All they can tell is that he likes to read books in his off time and shows a determination to his goals set before him.
Extra info: Always likes to get into a good book.
Looks:
Anime-Guy-Dark-BlueBlack-31000.jpg

That's fine with me. :)

out of work​
Minitokyo_Togainu_no_Chi_Sc-01.jpg

Name: Jack Old Darksky
Nickname: Jamey, Old (call her that and you will not see the next sun rise)
Gander: Female
Role: teacher.
Race: Seams human.
Weapons/magic: Sword but never use it.
Crystals: Born: Dark and Clear
Collected: But always uses pink and white
Personality: work: Sweet and kind and always clumsy
Past: He had a dark past. he never bring it up to anyone. not even to him self. but sometimes it would always pop up once in a while.
Extra info: she has this thing for cats and always acts like a guy to hid her real self.

at work:​

93a43dc01645b1bf8213b0cad3af14961225757436_full.jpg

That characters good too!

Thanks i say that her is not that many teachers so I made one. it sounds fun being a teacher. (Oh just you wait kids just you wait MUHAHAHAHAHAH)

Well I think we have 4 students and 3 teacher now. Haha....there are some more in the back ground. And if we need I can just have people appear.

see now you could make a teacher and we have even student and teacher thing.

Haha. I was thinking about it.

Name: Nora Anderan
Nickname: Dragon queen
Role: Teacher
Race: Half dragon
Weapons/magic: Sword, fire, dragon like abilities
Crystals: Born : Red
Collected: Brown, yellow
Personality: She is brave and confident. Can be strict at times, usually if you catch her in a bad mood. Acts older than her age is.
Past: Nora is from the dragon race. She is half dragon, half human. There isn't much about her past that she tells, people just accept that. She joined the school quite a few years ago, around 5 if you think about her age started around the age of 20.
Extra info: She really likes fire.
Looks:
13%252520-%2525201.jpg

Name: Al'veren

Nickname: Veren, or Al

Role: Teacher

Race: Draconian

Weapons/magic: Powerful, powerful longbow, double knife[Which are more like short-swords] defense, double knife offense, fire-whip, fire-ball, flamethrower, dragon form, fire breath, claws, other dragon related stuff.

Crystals: Red Crystal [Fire]

Collected: A White and Clear Crystal [Obvious: increases his reflexes and speed, while making flying much easier.]

Personality: More reserved and shy than most. Everything else is to be RPed.

Past: Uhh, to be RPed? I like making stuff up as I go.

Extra info Slash Looks: No relationships, pretty much alone, etc. He grew up fighting, with siblings and such, but doesn't quite remember it. Built like a football player. He's about 6'3, and isn't quite heavily muscled, but it's evident that he IS strong. Despite being so big, again, he isn't very socialable, and it takes someone that actually might want to be his friend to be his friend. Black hair, cut short to about an inch. Gold cat-eyes, with a face that is more angular than square-ish. Hands are rough, from working with tools. Despite being introvert, he is confident when standing up for something, and his eyes glow with the amount of anger he's feeling. When in dragon form, the angry or more determined he is, the the easier it is for him to use more powerful attacks.

Dragon form: Brilliant red scale, 4 horns that curve down and forward to point forward. A frill that starts from below the horns and goes down, with 6 horns that point towards his tail. Wings are connected from the shoulders/lower neck to the middle of his tail, which is about 42 feet long. His main body is about 38 feet long, and his wingspan is about 88 feet wide. 11 foot long neck, no spines or spikes along his back. The end of his tail has a thick, bone mace/club-like weapon. Overall, he is a brilliant red, but his wings are a more brilliant red, with gold-colored streaks along them.

Wait, I DO need to wait for someone to say I'm accepted right?
>.>
<.<

Accepted. Just go ahead and jump in now. :)

So... are there going to be invasions on Rose Academy anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.