Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Horror, Scifi, Fantasy, Magical
  • Hi! I am LilFirePanda, and need people to roleplay with. Some things you need to know about me....
  • I reply about the same amount I am given, or at least I try.
  • I don't like novel-like posts, but I also don't like one-liners, but i tend to get lost and write a lot.
  • I play females, only. (I'm going to try to try others... but like I FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE WITH FEMALE).
  • I am really easily talk to... people should try it some time...
  • I can bend, I am very flexible, just talk to me about things, let me know things... like ya know.. be my friend? I am really friendly and I don't bite, I swear.
  • I am very outgoing and love becoming your friend.
  • I am on like... ALL the time, besides working is my life, this is my second need be.
  • I love talking to people, so don't be afraid to talk to me. I really do, so I mean I won't bite if you say hi. ( WAIT... I might bite... but it's a good type of bite ;p).
  • stars are my currently craving
Rules
Commitment
Please don't start a roleplay with me to just ditch me. I really get offended that I do something wrong and it makes me worried about what I had done wrong. It also gets very annoying because I like long lasting partners. I just want to roleplay, even if we end up changing plots. I just really really like to role play, is that so bad?​
Length
I post about as much as you give me. I don't like one liners. Please have it be about two paragraphs or longer, but never novel-like. Novel-like posts scare me and will delay me from replying and even dropping the role play.. Just a warning lol​
OOC
I like to actually get to know people that I am roleplaying with, so please don't just not talk to me because we can bounce new ideas, be friends, and actually let each other know how our schedule is going. Just talk to me, don't be afraid of me, even though I bite ( not hard I promise).​
Smut
I like doing smut, but it can be added to the plot. I will only do smut when my partner is over the age of 18, or the age of. I like to be SUB.

Pairings
Prince x Princess
Teacher x student
Gang x Innocent girl
Popular x New
Popular x Popular
Popular x Nerd/outcast
step brother x Stepsister*
Stepfather x Step Daughter
bestfriends sister​
model x photographer
model x singer​
singer x dancer
Male Stripper x Wannabe Stripper
Stripper x Daily Bar Visitor​
Fan x Singer
Bestfriend x Bestfriend​
Brother's Bestfriend
Bestfriend's brother
Police Officer x Prostitute
Police Officer x Innocent Girl with bad crowd
Band of guys x dancers
Bar Owner x bar worker
Flight attendant x customer​
Prince x Maid
Master x Slave
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Farmer's Daughter x Helping Hand
City Girl x Farmer
Shy/Talented Person x Agent
Beauty x The Beast​
Boss x Assistant

Race Pairings​
Demon x Demon
vampire x human*
demon x human
angel x demon*
angel x human
angel x angel*
vampire x vampire
neko x human
neko x neko
neko
x demon
neko x vampire
witch x vampire*
witch x wizard
witch x neko
witch x demon
neko x wizard​
Alpha Werewolf x Newcomer werewolf
Human x Werewolf
Werewolf royalty arranged marriage​
Mermaid x Human

Oh and I am craving a multiple character idea where we'd both play multiple characters. Friends in a cabin for a stay and they haven't seen each other for a few years.​