Pancakes vs Waffles

WAFFLES... OR PANCAKES?!?!

• Total voters
This thread made me make crepes. My cooking skill/enthusiasm is 2/10.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
It's been scientifically proven that Waffles feel more pain than Pancakes when you eat them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I enjoy both immensely. Waffles triumph over pancakes in my world, though. I can't get over that crispy deliciousness, and the center that gets soggy from absorbing syrup. *__* Is good. I actually bought a family sized pack of Eggos today because if I don't, my son won't be able to have any. lol

And if I had a waffle iron, I'd be using it all the effing time.

French Toast > Pancakes > Waffles

I always hated the texture of waffles. Sooooo... waffley. But I fucking love French Toast and Pancakes.

Timing is everything for me. I like different things at different times; and if I haven't had something for a while I want it more. So I like it all. I'll have my pancake/waffle/crepe/french toast/other & eat it too, thank you. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
CREPES! I will kill for fruity crepes!

Reactions: Tick
I like a lot of breakfast foods, but we usually get pancakes more than waffles. Crepes and French toast are nice too, I love crepes with fruits and syrup. I don't really have much of a preference since they're all pretty good.

CREPES! I will kill for fruity crepes!
They're shockingly easy to make. Grab some strawberries or whatever your preferred fruit and a recipe from the Internet.
Seriously, if you've got the basic flour/sugar/eggs type shiz, you're good to go.

dude

pancake wars

pancakes > waffles

thought waffles > pancakes in being fun to make

As a kid I was a waffle kid.

Now I'm a Pancake guy.

Science has now proven that Waffles are making considerable moves to enforce the Muslim faith in Greater London.

Fruity crepes!?!?!? I don't get it! It really disturbs my brain! Must Have Fruit On The Side!! Noooot in pastry! Aaahh!

donkey-shrek-waffles-i12.gif
This is what I'm talking about! MMMHM! Waffles! And Peanut butter!
images

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Fruity crepes!?!?!? I don't get it! It really disturbs my brain! Must Have Fruit On The Side!! Noooot in pastry! Aaahh!

donkey-shrek-waffles-i12.gif
This is what I'm talking about! MMMHM! Waffles! And Peanut butter!
images

Yes! Waffles and peanut butter are where it's at!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love both, but if offered both, pancakes would be my choice.

I need to make breakfast tomorrow :bsmile: