Pampering Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Every now and then, you need to give yourself love and care. You need to give yourself thanks, too, especially when you've handled stress like a boss or survived those many hours of typing away for papers, meeting deadlines, and dealing with people.

What do you do to treat yourself and relax after a long work week, a long day, or after a particularly stressful time? If not from those, what do you do to reward yourself after a job well done, or after surviving the week? Some of us prefer to stay inside at home and relax, perhaps take a long hot bath or a nice shower. Some treat themselves to dinner outside, or a drink with friends. Still some prefer to take long and luxurious naps and go for comfort food.​

What... Is... Pampering???

Just kidding lol As hard as this is as a stay at home mom of a very active toddler and a needy spud baby... I still try to give myself some me time. For me, it's as simple as a half hour soak in a nice hot bubble bath with Netflix at reach :)

Reactions: Hana
Pampering myself?

Mmm, usually I just go home, curl up on my sofa in my PJs with a big, fluffy blanket, grab a delicious cup of tea, and sit on Netflix or roleplay. That definitely does the trick!

Lots of sleep, and lots of game time. These days my schedule is messier and more stressful than it has any right to be, but I take my time where I can.

I FIGHT!

every wed, we have fight night and it gets me reenergized for the rest of the week

most Fridays and sunday we also have fight nights, with sunday being "black belt fight night" so the skill level and challenge increases exponentially

and we've got a good crew that likes to work WITH you instead of just working ON you

I've definitely been in gyms where the "show and prove" attitude just made training a slugfest that I didn't like

Reactions: Vardoger and Hana
Hm I dunno if it's called pampering, but me and the Mister go out for lunch Friday afternoons. Usually something junky like pizza or poutine, and we take our time and eat. ^_^

every wed, we have fight night and it gets me reenergized for the rest of the week
Oh, I mean, it's not like a man with a Batman Profile Pic secretly trains everyday to fight criminal scum.......

I usually go and watch a movie with my family or either, go and eat Korean or American here in Malaysia.

Chocolate.
Movies.
Fucking about on the internet for hours at a time not really doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.