2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
tumblr_inline_nzf19o3MdP1t91gva_500.gif

Hello!
I'm kind of starved for some roleplays right now, so, if you meet my requirements/rules, shoot me a message and let your characters steal my heart. <3

。 This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.
。 I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird fucking direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same.
。 At least two paragraphs a post. At least.
。 For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually get in a post daily or every two days! Sometimes, even multiple posts a day. I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!
。 If you read all of these, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me!
。 I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all. If you get to know me, I become a little sailor, if you know what I mean.
。 I do love character sheets and multiple characters, so expect to do those!
。 Be flexible. You can do it! I'd prefer partners who can play male and female and be okay w/ homosexual relationships.
。 Speaking of which, I can do MxM, MxF, and FxF! No problem! And this is important: I don't do that dom/sub seme/uke stuff. Or, at least, I don't decide immediately what preferences my character has when I create them. So, just be sure to be versatile. <3

Now that that's all over, here are some pairings, my friends.
Key: * = I have a plot
Also, expect some side characters for almost all of our roleplays. Once again, multiple characters, multiple characters. :3
Heeeere we go!

Professor x College Student
Senpai x Kohai*
School Rival x School Rival*
Arranged Marriage
Tutor x Bad Kid
Painter/Musician x Muse*
Celebrity x Fan
Celebrity x Nonfan
Bully x Bullied*
Band Romance
Doctor/Psychiatrist x Patient
Principal's Kid x Bad Kid
Teacher x Teacher*
Single Parent x Single
Rich x Poor*
Kidnapper x Victim
Dancer x Instructor
Master x Servant
Prince/Princess x Servant
Prince/Princess x Princess/Prince
Prince/Princess x Thief
God x Human*
Demigod x Human
Demigod x Demigod
Vampire x Human*
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human*
Human x Demon*
Human x Angel*
Demon x Demon
Demon x Angel
Human x Fallen Angel*
Fallen Angel x Demon*
Witch x Human
Witch x Witch

I could have sworn I had more, but I guess I'll think of them later. Anyway, shoot me some PMs! Don't forget rule #5! ;3​

Status
Not open for further replies.