Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the following;

Incubus/Demon
Incubus/Nephiliam
Emperor/Prince
Pharaoh/Prince
Father/Son
Older Brother/Younger Brother

Hey, would you be open to a Dom F x sub M master x pet rp.... I haven't had a good one of those in a while

Would you like an AnthroxAnthro RP? ^^

I'm interested in

Gladiator/Princess or Prince
Spy/Girl or Boy
Lycan/Lycan
Elf/Elf
Vampire/Vampire
Older Brother/Younger Sister

If you are still looking.

I could get in on some of these if you're still looking for people to RP with. There's more than a few I'm interested in but we can discuss them first to see which one we'd like to do :)

Hey there I am looking for some rps. I don't rp over IM or emails nor pms sadly. I would prefer to stick to the forums, also I only play submissive straight and bisexual females and I only play gay submissive males. Also I will not play dominant, that is something I shall never do. If you are interested in rp with me then please send me a pm. . I do however like to work with my partner and make plots up together, so let me know if that works for you. I also do some furry rping as well. I do yaoi and yuri as well.

(DO NOT SPAM ME PLEASE, PM ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM)

Here are pairings I like

Master/Pet
Teacher/Student
Viking King/Princess or Prince
Emperor/Princess or Prince
Pharaoh/Princess or Prince
Gladiator/Princess or Prince
Spy/Girl or Boy
Priest/Innocent Girl or Boy
Demon/Innocent Girl or Boy
Demon/Nephiliam
Incubus/Innocent Girl or Boy
Incubus/Demon
Incubus/Nephiliam
Lycan/Lycan
Anthro/Anthro
Elf/Elf
Anthro/Elf
Vampire/Vampire
Solider/Underling
Knight/Princess or Prince
Lord/Captured Prince or Princess

Incest Roles

Father/Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Father/Son
Older Brother/Younger Brother
Futa Older Sister/Younger Sister
Sure i see no problem doing an RP i'm alright with anything i'm good to try anything, let me know when and we can start on a concept i suppose

If you're still looking for Father/Daughter or Older Brother/Young Sister I am interested.

All green Except for :

Spy/Girl or Boy ; Homo

Incest :

Homo ; Futanari

Reason : Just don't like it.

Would you be willing to role play Yuri with me I'm liking the Master/pet, Demoness/Innocent Girl ideas as a combo. Just please no Futa. I don't mind dildos and strap ons.