Pairing Plots (Get 'em Here!)

I need some bunny love!

So far, I have a Mage and the creature that they created through magic, in order to further their magical prowess. I've had a lack of legitimate ideas lately, so I need a little help...
OK I know this post is old, but the thread is revived and maybe other people want to use the idea, so here goes!

1: A has created a homunculus (B)! An intelligent creature with a blank slate of a mind, ready to learn from A and the world around them and become the perfect servant to help advance A's magical ventures! Or at least, that was the plan. Turns out B has other ideas.

2: Tired of waiting for a familiar to come to them, A has created their own! But it turns out when you take a created creature (B) as your familiar, the rules are a little different. Normally a wizard can 'go into' the mind of their familiar to observe through their senses, and give their familiar commands which must be obeyed (within reason). Turns out that this time, it's a two-way street.

3: B has been living a relatively happy life as a magician's assistant. Sure they get caught in the crossfire or explosion of the odd spell or experiment, but they get to see magic up close and learn a ton and the magician (A) cares for them dearly. Will all of that change on their XXth Birthday, when A reveals that B is their creation, and that all of their early memories are fabricated?