Pairing Ideas and Plots (Updated Frequently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
My rules:
  • No one liners. I refuse to RP with you if you're just going to do one liners. A paragraph or two will be fine.
  • Help contribute to the RP. Meaning, please don't be afraid to bring an idea up.
  • Post at least a few times a day please.
  • Give me a heads up if you won't be on at a certain time or day.
  • Don't be rude. I can come back at you with a terrible attitude and I won't hold my words back.
  • Don't force an action on a character.
  • If you're a drama fanatic (meaning someone who likes to break characters up without a good reason) please don't respond to this.
  • And please do not rape a character
I also have next to no male characters so...
Here are the pairings I would like to do (Bold means I would like that role) : (The * means I'd love to do that RP)

Student x Exchange Student
Bad boy x Good girl
Student x Teacher
Teacher x Teacher
Blind girl x Normal boy
Deaf boy x Normal girl*
Disabled girl x Normal boy*
Deaf girl x Normal boy
Nerd x Jock
Rich boy (or girl) x Poor girl (or boy)
Friends with benefits
Arranged marriage
Boy x Girlfriend's best friend

Quarter Dragon girl x Human boy*
Student x Teacher (this can go in various ways)*
Demigod x Human
God x Human
Daughter of Hel x Human or another demigod
Shifter x Human or another shifter
Master Dragon Trainer x Trainee*
God x Human

A German girl x Russian soldier (WWII RP)
Prince of England x Normal Girl (set during the Revolutionary War)
Forbidden love
Knight x Princess
Assassin x Target

Abusive relationship
Dark Teacher x Student (This can go in all kinds of different ways)*
Abusive marriage
Unfaithful husband x Faithful wife
God of Death x Sick/Dying person

PLOTS

Inside the Italian Mafia
You're new. Completely and utterly new to the mafia, specifically the Italian Mafia. You heard of the leader, a half dragon that's feared all over Italy, and that's what gained your interest. You're assigned a specific job that the Don hired you for. The woman, who happens to the Don, asks you to watch over someone while she's on a trip. She asks you to watch over her teenage daughter. You agree, thinking that nothing could go wrong and that this teenage girl would just sit at home. This teenage girl is part dragon as well, a quarter to be exact, and she's something to be careful of because of her pet whom is a full dragon with a human format. She's also a sweet girl. Four months alone with her. What could go wrong? A whole lot when hunters are involved and other people that would kill to have a dragon's blood. It goes for high prices in the black market...*

Fantasy Student x Teacher plot
What would you do if you were human and the person you fell for was not only your student (this can be changed to teacher) but something mythical? This student (or teacher) could easily outlive you by a few thousand years but that won't stop you from trying to be with them. This student has also seen thing you haven't. They have seen various historical wars and probably has even participated in them. They may look young in appearance but mentally, they're very old. (I would also like to turn this into a dark rp as well. I have many ideas for it)*

Detective Idea
He was the detective and she was his assistant. He examined the crime scene while she asked the questions and tried to get the witnesses to calm down and remember what all happened during the crime. She's worked for him for two years now and at first, she viewed him as a friend but now she was questioning her feelings for him. He was an odd person and no matter how hard she tried, she could never figure him out.

Last edited:
A few people have taken an interest in the plot. But, anywho, want to PM me and we can discuss it?

I think I'd like to do the shifter x human one, if that's still open..

PM me and we can discuss it? :P

I'd love to try the deaf boy x normal girl?
I think that would be interesting!
You should pm me.
Id love to discus it more.

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Sure. PM or Thread?

I'll get it up tomorrow

I've added more to the list!

I'm really interested in a few of these and looking for more RP's. PM me if you want and I'll let you know which pairings I like.

I will in just a bit. Watching TV currently.

Aw! I see the deaf boy X normal girl is taken, sadly. I had my heart set on that one. No matter; I'm interested in all the general plots.
The one's I like most are:

-Arranged Marriage

-Normal Girl X Deaf Boy

-Boy X Girldfriend's Best Friend

-Friends w/ Benefits

Just pick the one you'd like to do most and send me a PM, please. I look forward to role-playing with you, if you'll have me.

Oh goodness. It's so hard to choose. I will PM you in just a moment :)

Reactions: GwynnRosen
Status
Not open for further replies.