Painted holiday commissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show me an example or the difference between a bust drawing and a waist drawing? ^^
Of course! The image posted in the OP is an example of a bust, and this would be an example of a waist-up (hands would be included.) However, they would both be painted in the style of the bust sample.

Edit: ... by which I mean they would both be painted in that style if you wanted them painted in that style and not as a sketch ahueuehue. My brain is scattered, I'm sorry. :'(

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Esmeray
Of course! The image posted in the OP is an example of a bust, and this would be an example of a waist-up (hands would be included.) However, they would both be painted in the style of the bust sample.

Edit: ... by which I mean they would both be painted in that style if you wanted them painted in that style and not as a sketch ahueuehue. My brain is scattered, I'm sorry. :'(
so if I wanted a painted bust it would be 10 dollars. If I wanted a bust of two people together it would be the 10 plus 6 more dollars?

@Vio
Correct! The total would be $16. :)

I suggest you ask the person to pay you half the price up-front or after getting the sketch, just to be safe.

If I sent a request now would it be done by valentines day? ^^
Absolutely! ^_^ Feel free to send me a PM with the details (reference and/or detailed physical descriptions, personality details, any pose you had in mind, and any extra details or requests you might have!)

• Love
Absolutely! ^_^ Feel free to send me a PM with the details (reference and/or detailed physical descriptions, personality details, any pose you had in mind, and any extra details or requests you might have!)
I think I've come across a problem. I am a little tight on cash right now because I have to pay a 270 something car insurance bill by the 6th of February. Is it possible to still pay for a commission after the sixth and still get it done by the 14th? I realize that is a very very short amount of time to get the set done, hence why I am asking ahead of time.

@Vio
As long as it's not too close to Valentine's (I.E. after the 10th), then I should be good to go!

• Thank You
@Vio
As long as it's not too close to Valentine's (I.E. after the 10th), then I should be good to go!

I will see how much money I have by the 3rd. My mom said if I didn't have enough then I will partially be paying the bill. So I might have enough left over.

I have enough money :3

Status
Not open for further replies.