Paint It Crimson

Reape hit the window in anger "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" she hit the window even harde and it crakes. her hand bleeding she wanted out of the car now and she knew everyone was watching her even may e want to stp her she didnt hear tham she was anger with the major and with herself mostly she closed her eyes and tears started to fall

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajax was startled as she yelled and hit the window. "Whoa, whoa, Reaper, chill the fuck out! You're breaking window!!! I JUST GOT THIS THING FIXED!!!" He jerked the steering wheel, causing the jeep to drift down the road before coming to a halt. "Get a grip, soldier! What the hell is wrong?"

"Im walking that whats going to happen bont say sit ass hole" she need air she opens the door and jumps out smlm it once she was out she puls her gun and start to shot a tree whale walking up to it. once it was out of almo she throws it at the tree then yells at it. she starts to kick it then she puchs the tree and breaks her hand she didnt give a shit

Logan's eyebrows shot up and he pulled himself up into a sitting position. He watched Raper throw a hissy fit over who god knew what. He glanced over at their commander.

"If you take her weapons away I'll go spar with her till she feels better. Or she falls over in exhaustion, whichever comes first" He offered with a light smirk. But like hell was he going anywhere near her when she had a gun or a knife on her. He liked his brains where they were, thank you very much. "Or I can hogtie her and throw her in the back of the jeep. Then I can run for my life for a bit when we get back to the base, again, if you take away her weapons."

Ajax chuckled at Logan's suggestions. "Choice is yours, man. Only problem is, how the hell am I supposed to take them when she is this pissed off, and not get shot and or stabbed?" He leaned back in his seat. "Let her go at the tree for a bit."

"fuck you tree fuck you world fuck you everything and fuck you dad AHHHHHHH" s yells and sits down claming down well trying to. she takes her scarf and uses it as a sling for her hand she brock. after a while se gets up and walks to the jeep and picking up her gun like nothing happend "If anyone says aa word of this i cut there balls off and stuffit in there mouths" she said this to logan mostly and says "drive NOW"

Ajax saluted her mockingly before driving towards the base. "Yes Ma'am!"

Once they got there, he got out, and attempted to help the girl from the Jeep. He knew he would be pushed aside and probably insulted, but courtesy was in his nature. Most of the time, at least.

Logan snorted and laid back down on the back seat.

"Everyone already knows you're freakin' psychotic, I don't need to tell anyone anything." He relaxed some. He started to hum an ancient old country song below his breath as he started to stare out the window at the passing scenery. "Poor tree." He commented after a few moments "It never even had a chance."

she looked at Ajax unpleased but says nothng

she looked at him with evil eyes but let him do as he please but wips her hair at him. she walks in to the base so pissed off everyone moved out of the way. she gets to her room and slams the door changes and sites down on the bed. but then gets up and strat to throw her table and flips her bed and ripe the pillow. soon after she walks in to the bathroom locks the door and hold her knife in her hand. she then looks at her wrist and see her own scars she made long time ago showing her the regets ech one was for everything she have done and regeted to do it the longs one wa killig the boy her first kill

Gun shots pierce the ground behind her, doing little more than scattering the earth behind her as she ran. Quickly through the section of fence, and into the dense jungle not far off. She waited for a few seconds, making sure it was safe before she began the walk around. Giving a large berth to the perimeter of the base. She felt no rush. The files were secure and she had placed a ringer in the brief case. When it would inevitably go off it would be quite a convincing explosion indeed. She took her sweet time walking to her bike, she wouldn't be surprised if the team was at base already, she was stopping to examine leaves, bugs, animals, what ever happened to cross her path. She left her video feed on the whole time. When she reached her bike, she let out a sigh before sitting on it. Testing the spike tread system. She wasn't sure how she would know when the explosion was going to happen but she figured she'd deal with it when it happened. She started up the bike, beginning to cruise back toward base, not seeing the point in speeding there.

(Sorry this took so long I was out last night, and today I had to make a costume)

"I see you." Dalia said watching carefully as Fel ran a gauntlet through the open courtyard and out the whole the she had made for her. Seeing that she made a clean get away Dalia gave one last pass over dropping three large smoke bombs just to discourage anyone thinking of following aftrer Fel or the rest of the group. Pulling up so that she was several hundred feet higher she watched teh base just to make sure that nothing totally unexpected happened before she turned and strated the drone towards home.
"Everything is clear as this end, I think that means it's Logan's turn to add in a little confusion." Dalia said, opening the channel to those who had already left in the jeep. Then switching the drone over to auto pilot she switched her view over to the sercurity cameras in home base. A small red indicator in the corner of her vision told her that the rest of the group was already back. As the vehicle hanger came into view she noticed something very strange.
"Oh boys, which one of you would like to explain why the newly redone jeep has a broken window." Her voice echoed strangely in the hanger as she broad casted her voice directly through the base's intercom system. There was something in her voice a tense sweetness that hinted of deep trouble.

Logan froze as he climber out of the jeep and hear Dalia's voice over the intercom. He looked over at Ajax for a moment, silently debating. Turning he threw his hands in the air.

"Not it!" He called out before racing out of the room with building doom, leaving Ajax to deal with the irritated techy. He wanted nothing to do with it. He ducked into the rec room and jumped over the couch, landing on it's cushions. He breathed.

"Andddd he's safe!" He said in his best baseball voice.

"It's Reapers fault! She got pissed because she was crying and we could see her and she kept hitting the window and it brokededed." he explained, such as a small child would to his mother. Ajax often joked around like that, acting like a little kid to lighten up his usually stoic attitude towards... just about everything. He was a well trained soldier, most of his sense of humor had been whipped out of him by drill sergeants. And his father, but that's a tale for another time. "Sorry Dalia. I fixes it if you wants. I not as good a fixerer as you but I can do simple things."

Fel had long ago tossed that brief case to meet a spectacular fiery explosion. When it had decided to detonate she had to engage the spikes to keep herself from being thrown off the bike. But the rest of the ride was quite relaxing. It wasn't to terribly long before she pulled into the hanger. Parking her bike in it's usual spot, no worse for wear than when she took it out. She had arrived just in time to see Logan leaving. She looked to Ajax for a few moments as she stepped off her bike. Wondering what sort of hell would be paid for the transgression. Though when it Dalia was done doing whatever it was she was going to do Fel would gladly help her replace the window. At the moment however she was actually wondering where Reaper had went.

Reaper came out wiping blood off her wrist and when she she thinks about her room is more like a war zone then a room. she sighs not brothering to clean it up. she leaves the room deppes still having covering her wrist with a towle. "going out dont follow" she said to enyone that was in the room. she left the room to go outside she was still pissed off. "Fuck this missed ip life" she relodes her gun and ams it at the tree and everything that happend that day repited over and over again "fuck fuck FUCK" she stops shoti and walks to the tree and kicks a rockgetig there s sits down and pulls out a smock and looks at it she queat 7years ago butnow she doesnt know what to do

Fel watched confusion openly displayed in her eyes. She watched Reaper walking out of the hanger, heading out in the direction of the Jungle. After a few moments of watching the empty space she left behind Fel began to walk in the direction she went. Fel didn't realize just what that mission was for Reaper, so she couldn't understand why she was angry. All Fel really knew about Reaper is that she was issued a code name, not dissimilar to her. Although Fel rejected the codename ghost, Reaper adopted hers. That did little more than tell her that the two were different kinds of people, which was evident from the way the two tended to handle problems. After a short distance walking she saw reaper, inhaling the smoke of a cigarette. Fel wasn't really sure what to do, she had been told not to follow but was compelled to anyway. She figured she'd better make her presence known, a startled Reaper was a liable way to get a knife in the throat. Fel pulled out her sword and tapped the flat part against the tree to make a dull thud before sheathing the weapon. That would at least alert Reaper to Fel's presence.

Reapers looked up she was not in the mood for this "hey Fel" she said fickin her bud away and geting up. she hold her knife ready when she saw the sword "what you came her for to kill me" she said with a smile. she walked up to her once they were side by side she looked at her "so what is it Ghost" she knew she hated the name but she didnt care she hated her name. but that what she is and was made into. "just go back and pertand you didnt see me Ghost" her eyes where dead now and she was read to kill her if she need to

Fel was silent, her eye brow furrowed as she was called ghost. "I am Fel" She whispered to herself. But still she let out a sigh as she turned to face Reaper directly. After a moment she drew in a breath raising her hand and gently went to place it on Reaper's head. She wasn't one for confrontation, she usually kept to herself. Staying invisible to the members of her squad. But something was different today. But it didn't seem like she was in the mood to fight either.

she slams her hand away. "Ghost what the fuck do you want" she hissed she pulled the blade to her neck. "i said leave and the neck time you want to toch me i will kill" she brings the blade down. she starer her down but then she turned away from her and smriks. "Fel i like you so im going to tell you this now and dont ever forget it" she turned back to her and in the dead in eyes "dont let that name Ghost cumsom you or youll be like me and i would hate it if thay made another monster like me" she soghed "come on lets head back" she said walking to the base humming a lalluby she knew

Fel was completely calm, something of a rarity for someone Reaper held a blade to. She only watched with concerned smile as Reaper spoke. Anger was the reaction she was expecting. But when Reaper lowered her knife, that was a surprise. What she had said about the name ghost and how it could consume her triggered an unconscious twitch at the corner of her lip. As Reaper began to walk away, the tune she began to hum recalled memories of Reaper to Fel's mind. They weren't anything spectacular. She never really saw Reaper during a mission, just memories from around the base. She had heard the tune before, Reaper had sung it to herself. Fel was smiling as the two of them walked back, nothing to say, so she simply looked at the ground as she walked.