A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Anytime, I have no life.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with both, but I have hard time with others using my character(s) without my prior consent. If the other player is unsure, I will have more of an aggressive style.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, monster girls, fractured fairytales
Genre You DON'T Like
Roadtrip style, already-planned-out adventures, rigid GMs.
Pahndora's Box of Characters​
... Because the Gallery is dying soon.

Table of Content

[Fantasy]
Lars Derturm
Annabelle Montaigne
Kalurin Narlak
Nalora Bijor
Viktori
Rosamund "Rose" Norbella
Petra Jager
Iselwyn
Noradrel "Nord" Wolsey
Rhelvienne Qinsatra
Valindra Palar

[Modern]
Jerome "Jay" Phipps
Esteban "Ben" Tenorio
Isobel Campbell
Maryam Jindal
Maki Rin [マキ リン]
Vivienne Alexander
Aidan Blake Vinson
Mona Isolde Cadwallader

[Sci-Fi]
Frances DeConnick
Jack Owens

[Supernatural/Superhuman]
Misaki Watanabe
Jacklyn Porter
Helena Torres
Mutsumi Itsuki [睦 いつき]
Petronne Jean
Geneviève Lapierre

Pahn

Bubblegum Bitch
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Anytime, I have no life.
Writing Levels
I'm fine with both, but I have hard time with others using my character(s) without my prior consent. If the other player is unsure, I will have more of an aggressive style.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, monster girls, fractured fairytales
Genre You DON'T Like
Locked up in a tower, prisoner of a witch... At least his hair is fucking fabulous.
Roleplay: Silly Salad

Character Name Lars Derturm
Gender Male
Age 19
Occupation Prisoner of a tower
Strengths
Has really beautiful hair. surprisingly strong for someone living in a tower
Weaknesses
Vain, dismissive
General Appearance
Standing at about 5'10, Lars has beautiful long blond hair that is about five times his own height. He prefers dressing in fine clothes (purple is amongst his favourite colours) and spends ridiculous amounts of time taking care of his hair to keep it smooth and shiny. His eyes are an icy blue.
Talents
Excels at puzzles
Inabilities
Getting along with other people is really difficult for Lars
Fears
Leaving the tower, he thinks he'll be hunted down by those jealous of his beautiful hair.
General Personality
Lars comes off as a stubborn idiot. He's well-read and enjoys word puzzles a lot. He puts most of his efforts in looking as handsome as possible, clearly using that as a shield to prevent anyone from getting too close to him.
Inner Personality
In truth, Lars is very insecure about the world outside his tower. He has never left, and while he comes off strong and stubborn, he's simply afraid that his ideas and worldviews will be shattered. He also fears being utterly alone, but is unable to get passed his own inability to make friends or even simply being nice.
History
Lars' parents were poor villagers who lived in a run-down cottage next to an older woman. The villagers whispered she was some kind of witch, and her garden was so luscious and green, it made their mouths water. Lars' mother became pregnant with him, and the vegetables in the garden looks so sweet and forbidden, she convinced her husband to sneak in to steal a couple things to make the most delicious salad ever.

This kept on going for months, and the witch watched them from a darkened window the whole time. One day, just a month before the mother was due, the witch came out of her house and scolded the father. As she was about to curse him for stealing from her precious garden for months, the man pleaded for his life and told her his wife was pregnant and had cravings for those wonderful greens. The witch made him swear to give her their child in exchange for access to her garden for as long as the wife was pregnant. The man agreed and rushed home, never telling his wife the whole truth.

Once Lars was born, not even a week later the witch appeared at their doorstep, demanding the child. The mother cried and cried, begging the witch to let her visit her baby at least once a month. The witch refused as this was not part of the bargain she took with the father. Devastated, the two parents stormed the witch's garden and stole every last green vegetable. The witch was full of spite and anger and stormed out of the village, never to be seen again.

A tower was magically built in the middle of the forest, and that is where little Lars grew up. There was no way in or out except for a single window. The witch would transform into a crow to come and go, but as she got older her powers diminished and she trained the boy to let down his hair and bring her up. He grew more handsome through his teenage years, and the witch managed to save some of her powers to keep an eternally youthful appearance, until one day Lars professed his love for her. The witch, celebrating the evil deeds she had accomplished, told the boy she would allow him to court her and marry her when he turned 21.

Now, she leaves for days at a time and when she comes back, she makes Lars sleep for the night to prevent him from wanting to get close to her.

Pahn

Bubblegum Bitch
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Anytime, I have no life.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
They say she's a funny girl, that Belle.
Roleplay: Beauty and the Beast

Name: Annabelle "Belle" Montaigne

Appearance: Belle is particularly pretty. Her skin is a pale white while her hair is a medium brown. Her lips are full and she often has that dreamy air about her that make others curious about her person. Her clothes are mostly out-of-fashion, as she doesn't really care what she wears as long as it's not indecent.

Occupation: She assists her father on various clerical tasks, from book-keeping to fixing little trinkets here and there.

Bio: Annabelle Montaigne is regarded as one of the strangest yet most beautiful maidens of their small village in England. In the middle of the Victorian era (or La Belle Époque in France), the flourishing of the arts and literature was what Belle grew up in while she was a child in Paris. The young girl was a free spirit from early on and it was to no one's surprise that she was much more interested in books than the high society.

When they moved to England after Belle's mother's death, the times were incredibly hard on the young woman. Her broken English and provincial French accent made it nearly impossible to fit in with the other young ladies of their new town. It didn't particularly bother her, but her father quickly despaired that she would never find a kind husband. Her only friends were the librarian from her favourite bookstore, and the old spinster who lived with her dying father on the same street.

Hexcode: #582

Image source

Pahn

Bubblegum Bitch
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Anytime, I have no life.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Half-orc lady waiting for someone to kiss her stiletto shoes.
Roleplay: Veiled Intentions
Image Source

Name: Kalurin Narlak

Race: Half-orc

Bio: Kalurin works at home as a freelance web designer, and in the last few years she has been successful enough to indulge in a higher-end lifestyle. She also teaches at a supernatural-friendly boxing and MMA center, and while she did competitive boxing as a teenager, now she focuses more on training others. In the bedroom, she is very much into bondage and is mainly dominant. She enjoys going after stronger men than herself, and using her fighting techniques to overpower them and bind them to her will. She has a romantic nature however, and despite her aggressiveness she likes to care for her partners and enjoys little attentions. She isn't entirely new to the Blindfold Club, but she is still looking for the perfect partner. Kalurin is 5'11 (180 cm) with a strong build, broad shoulers and defined muscles that speak of hours of training. She wears her hair in dreadlocks, and glamours her skin and large lower-jaw teeth when she is in public.

Hexcode: #680

Pahn

Bubblegum Bitch
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Anytime, I have no life.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Bratty elf in need of a good spanking.
Roleplay: Veiled Intentions

Name: Nalora Bijor

Race: Elf

Occupation: Owner of a small antique store, inheritted from her parents: Bijoux Chez Bijor

Bio: Nalora works at her store most days, not getting lots of time to herself. She loves it though, and the shop sign is glamoured -- non-human beings can see a little symbol that it's supernatural / non-human friendly. In the bedroom, Nalora is mostly submissive and loves pain. She's bratty and playful, and always makes sure her partner is having as much fun as she is. She's been a member of the Blindfold Club for almost a year now, and she's enjoyed most of her mysterious partners and has never went back there with the same one more than half a dozen times. In terms of physical appearance, she is svelte and stands at 5'7 (170 cm), has grey eyes and she uses glamour to hide the pointy tips of her ears when she's out in the open. Her thick brown hair is more often than not braided to the side loosely. She has a scar on her forehead which she usually tries to glamour at all times.

Hexcode: #D61