Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makomin

Original poster
[warning=red] This roleplay plot contains spoilers for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Read at your own risk. [/warning]

It wasn't too many years since the Battle of Hogwarts. In fact, at current time, it has been about three decades since then. Even now many were still in the celebratory mood of when He-Must-Not-Be-Named has been triumphed over. Although, that will soon come to and end when everyone discovers that it is not all it seems.

Delphini Diggotry has always been...confused about her lineage. She was the niece of Amos Diggotry but not by choice. And when it is said not by choice, one meant Amos was not given the choice of having Delphini as a niece. Why? Because she had placed him under the Confundus Charm, a charm that is used to bewitch or confuse an individual, leading him to think that she was indeed his niece, except...she actually held secret far worse.

That secret revealed her to be the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Tom Marvolo Riddle, also known as Lord Voldemort.

With the disappearance of the Resurrection Stone, she sought out to find it and bring her parents back as to make sure that Hogwarts and the Wizard World bow down to them once again.
[/hr]

Characters can be the descendants of the canon characters or simply be OCs. I have no qualms whatsoever except characters cannot be direct descendants of the canon characters. For example, the son of Harry Potter and Ginevra Weasley, the granddaughter of Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood and especially not the non-mentioned son/daughter of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass who wasn't mentioned in the book.

My character will be from the Malfoy family. Her parents will be a distant relative of Draco Malfoy. So, she is in the Malfoy family but her ties with the canon characters are minimal or non-existent even. As long as your character's relationship with the canon characters are not too important.

I'm hoping to get a group of 8 roleplayers.

If you're interested, do let me know below. Also, from which family your character is from and what Hogwarts house your character will be sorted in.

Also, if anyone is interested in being my co-GM, do let me know too.
Hogwarts houses
Gryffindor: 1.

Slytherin:
1. @Makomin

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:
2.​
[/hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.