Pacific Rim {AkumaXVanessa}

" I guess we will " He said as he entered the room and was bumped into by Markov who was leaving the training room with a bump underneath his left eye, He left without saying a word. Ezekiel continued on walking with Juliette and eventually they aproached general pentecost. Ezekiel looked at Juliette and then walked over to pentecost who spoke into his ear while still looking at Juliette, Pentecost nodded and so did Ezekiel looking at Juliette " You ready? " Ezekiel said as he removed his upper jacket and then his shirt revealing a grey beater underneath it. He took his shoes off and piled his items up in the corner before standing up straight stretching.

Juliette snickered under her breath as Markov passed them, but straightened as they came up to the general. The males were whispering, clearly about her and she wanted to shout 'I'm right here!', but in the face of the general, she had to be respectful...for the time being. Juliette stepped back a bit when Ezekiel asked her if she was ready. Juliette smirked. "Born ready." She cracked her knuckles and stuck her right hand out, showing him, the 'come at me' gesture. She didn't let her green eyes wander to Ezekiel's well built torso, revealed quite nicely by his gray wife beater. It would have distracted her from proper stance and concentration on her target.

He smirked when she made the gesture at him and he nodded saying " Me first? thats a bit of a depressing movement but alright " Raising his arms in a taekwondo stance he smirked, He brought one of his arms and hand in a circle before swinging his right foot behind him and bringing the arm up again and settling in a new stance looking at her. Before standing up straight laughing " I should be serious " he said before quick stepping and bringing a leg up to her exposed side, shouldn't be to hard to block if she is fast enough.

Juliette nearly giggled at his pre-spar taekwondo routine. Ridiculous. But he eventually took things seriously and brought his leg up to her side. She blocked it with her arm and swiftly attempted to knee him in the stomach. If she could could just pin him easily, that would be great. If get up before five seconds passed, the first round would continue. If not, she'd win and the second round would begin. First to 5 wins. Even though winning wasn't everything, Juliette still wanted to win. If they wanted to be co pilots, they have to show their equal skill in hand-to-hand combat.

Last edited:
That is were she messed up was bringing her arm down and stopping him, his other foot was torqued so when she went to punch him in the gut He used the planted force and his hand to shove her to the side. Which when in motion he forced her to the ground with his foot, once she made contact with the ground he lunged like a cat landing atop of her and holding her hand down. she tried to shimmy him onto his side but he stopped her from doing that with the weight of his body. Round one had became his and now it was onto round two

Last edited by a moderator:
Juliette grunted as he pushed her to the side. Before she could even twitch, he slammed her to the floor with his foot and pinned her. Even though she knew it was no use, she clenched her fists and fought against him, but his strength and body weight kept her still. Her green eyes blazed in fury and she huffed, pushing him off her when he went slack to start the next round. The pair stood across from each other and stared, intensely. He gave her the same gesture she had in the first round and Juliette growled, annoyed that he'd been just as agile as she was. Before he could say a word, Juliette grabbed his outstretched wrist and yanked him closer to her body so she could use her flexibility against him. Her left knee slammed against his side and while she still had a hold of his wrist, Juliette spun him around and in the process, pinned his arm to his back painfully. Her other hand grabbed the back of his neck while her right leg swept around to cause his knees to buckle. It was kind of unfair, since she was using all of his weak spots, but hey, it's not against the rules! Ezekiel was forced to collapse to his knees and Juliette easily guided him him down to the floor from there. All of this happened within 10 seconds. You could say she's small, but scrappy.
Since Ezekiel was pinned belly down, Juliette lowered her body so her lips whispered by his ear. "I win round two. Better be careful there newbie."

Reactions: 2 people
The word newbie ran through his head like a savage, it hit him in the back of his head. And he now knew he had to become a bit more serious. Once standing again from the former round and stretched himself out a bit before looking at Juliette, He went in for her hips wrapping his arms around her waist and hoisting her up off the ground. With her flexibility and and skinny figure she slipped out of the grapple which he hoped for, Once she went to wrap her arm around his throat. But it was interrupted by his hand which grabbed her wrist and then her fore arm, He brought his shoulder down and slung her over his shoulder. Letting her body hit the mat, he took her arm and put his leg around it and kneeled down to her chest causing her arm to bend uncomfortably. He spoke in a sexy voice as if to copy her " You dont want a newbie to beat you do you? " A smirk on his face as he let her arm go.

Juliette could she she had put him in a rage with her statement of triumph and smirked when he grabbed her hips this time. It was easy to slip out of that hold and grab his neck, but he had seen it coming. Dammit. Ezekiel flipped her over his shoulder and her breath left her lungs with a huff and a growl at his words. His hold on her arm had been painful and when he let go, she had to catch her breath and rub her arm, which might end up bruising tomorrow. Juliette's eyes blazed in a dirty glare. He was in for it now. Instead of answering his rhetorical question with a biting remark, she lounged at him straight on and as she watched him closely as he tried to block, Juliette quite swiftly, switched directions by leaning back suddenly, then catching him with a strong punch to the ribs on his left side. He had been caught off guard and she thought for sure the roubd was hers, that is until his next move was uncontrolled and..scary.

Last edited:
When she jabbed him he wasn't ready and didn't realize jabbing was legal for this training but now that he knew it was a whole different ball park, Rising up from the floor he stretched a bit not speaking at all to her. He got in a loose stance with his back facing her as if he was distracted, He knew she would take this chance to attack him. Which in turn she did swiftly, she put him in a hip lock with her arms and began to push him over by kneeing the back of his knee. But this time when his knee buckled, he latched his hands onto her arms which held around his waist. He pushed the bent knee off the floor and rolled her over onto her back forcing the breath out of her, Once she let go of him and spun around and jabbed her twice on each side of her ribs. Until she brought her arms down to block the jabs. His eyes seeming to loose focus as if he was becoming blacked out, He grappled to her crossed arms that were trying to block him. And held them down as he brought a knee to her exposed mid section. Then he was blind sided by the General who tossed him off of her, and pointed at him shouting " CONTROL YOURSELF SOLDIER! " Ezekiel snapped back into focus and stood up from the floor and let his head hang his hands fisted. The general looked at Juliette and helped her up off the floor nodding at her and then looking back at Ezekiel again " This is not a fight for pride young man, this is to see if you are compatible. If you cannot control yourself, you will not BE CHOSEN TO PILOT THE KAGUTSUCHI! " Ezekiel took the scolding with a silent nod and an understanding look. " I am sorry for my over reaction sir...do not put Juliette out of the kagutsuchi program if i do not make it, she is very capable " Ezekiel said, The general nodded his head and smirked " You two go get cleaned up, eat and meet me in my office in 40 minutes " he looked at both of them and walked out shaking his head.

Ezekiel went overboard immediately. When Juliette got him on his knees, he suddenly forced her down to the mat and left her breathless. His strong knuckles slammed against her ribs much harder than her punch had been. Juliette tried to contain her complaints, but he was strong! Juliette cried out beneath him and tried to block his assault on her instinctually. He gripped her arms and tried to unlock her defense. At this point, her green eyes met his dark ones. Too dark. Cloudy almost. As if he was unaware of what his strength had done to her. It was almost...scary. Juliette would surely have at least three severe bruises in the next morning. His knee was brought up and it put too much pressure on her stomach. She was...helpless? Juliette's eyes widened in fear and she nearly screamed. Finally, the general stepped in and Juliette stood, trying to catch her breath and keep an eye on Ezekiel. What had happened back there? As Pentecost left, Juliette rubbed at her torso, where he hadnt held back much. Her sides were painfully sore as she stared at him with caution and curiosity. For some reason, she had a feeling this was beyond pride. Before she could think about what to say, words came tumbling from her lips. "Are you okay?"

Last edited:
His eyes refusing to meet with hers, He spoke as if it was almost painful " I am fine....Are you okay " his fist now no longer existing and his hand running through his hair before finally lifting his head up. His eyes adverting hers. " I am so...sorry...i went over board, i don't know what happened...it just happened....and if it makes you feel any better i will resign from taking the spot on kagutsuchi...you can have my spot to ensure your long wait was not for nothing " He shook his head before he began to walk away, his mind scattered as memories pounded into his head and drilled at him as if it was trying to tear him apart from the inside. His knees gave out and he went down to a kneel a hand place to his head, grappling it as if in pain. He was fighting back tears, tears that were forced on him ever since he was young. and now he has inflicted his hate and his power onto this women who had not deserved such treatment, it was mind wrecking to say the least and he was not the most proud of it.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Juliette held her torso gently, waiting for the bruises to form as Ezekiel completely broke down in front of her. She didn't hesitate to kneel down in front of him. She placed one hand from her ribs onto his shoulder and gave him a sad smile. "Don't resign. Part of the reason why I'm not already a pilot if because of my..lack of control. I act before thinking sometimes. You got caught in the moment. Happens to all of us. I mean I was the one who started it. I got too competitive. So I'm sorry." Juliette's smile widened a little, trying to get him to cheer up even though she could see the tears in his chocolate eyes. "So if anything, this just shows me how much better we'd be as co-pilots. We can be impulsive. Oh and don't worry about any damage you caused. It's just bruises. I've had way worse. I can take it. "

He then made eye contact with her again " Thank you " he said before fully standing up and running a hand over his face, " We better go get cleaned up them, can i use your shower? Mine is being repaired " he said chuckling holding a hand out for her to take. Helping her up from the position she was in, he still held her hand awkwardly before letting go and looking away rubbing the back of his head. His face seemed like it was blushing or it could just be him getting ready from the work they did, But he continued to try and look away.

Juliette smiled at his thanks and nodded as he pulled her up. She cleared her throat a little awkwardly and started to step around him. He wasn't...blushing was he? "So..uh...to my room." Juliette stammered. She lead the way, not looking back to check if he was following until they reached her door. She opened it up and quickly stepped inside. Then she pulled her hair tie out and flopped onto her bed. Her room was kinda messy, but probably more neat than most of the other male pilots. "Welcome to my humble abode. Shower's that way." Juliette pointed to the smaller door to her left and then boldly pulled off her tank top, revealing a sports bra and slowly forming bruises where Ezekiel had punched her. She had pretty much forgotten about the sore spots, since she didn't expect the bruises to show so quickly and she was used to much worse than what he'd dealt her. So without looking down, she turned, revealing to him the extensive criss-crossing scars riddling her back from top to bottom. If he was staring, she didn't notice, since she was looking through her dresser for a clean shirt.

He had followed her and noticed her removing her clothes like nothing was wrong, he didn't mind and noticed the scars on her body. He had much scars on his body but none of view right now, But as he removed his shirt and walked towards the bathroom, his tattoos and scars on his chest and back came into fruition. a Lot of people gained scars here but his was from working and fights for his life, He walked into the bathroom leaving it cracked by accident and turned the shower on. his bag he brought with him had a few spare clothes in them so he was set on clothing, He let his face be hit by the warm water as he hummed a childhood tune his mother use to sing to him.

Juliette didn't notice Ezekiel until the water turned on in her bathroom. She slipped a white blouse over her head and kicked off her boots, collapsing onto the bed with a sigh. She never got to find out who would have won...
Juliette cocked her head as she heard Ezekiel's voice floating with the steam from the crack he'd left open when he walked in. He had a nice voice and if she listened closely enough to the tune...there was a vague recognition. Where had she heard that tune before? She was going to close the door because he probably didn't want her to hear him, but the name of the song was on the tip of her tongue...what could it be?