:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nana

Original poster
Hi there! I'm new here, and it'd be awesome if I could find someone to rp with! Hit me up, and we'll talk about plots and stuff!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi there, Nana ! Welcome to the site :-)

Hello and welcome!

First off, you should consider stopping by the Newbie Care Package It's a super cool tool that can help you get around the site, find a guide, and get cool (free!) swag. Otherwise, you seem to have a pretty good grasp of the site, but if you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Nana! Hope you find someone to roleplay with, and enjoy your time on Iwaku!

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku.

Check out the roleplay connection section. There's a bunch of neat things there. I hope you find something.

Hey there Nana and welcome to Iwaku! :D

Feel free to check out Getting Started ! as it's a super handy guide to navigating around Iwaku ^^! It's a bit big and intimidating, but it doesn't take too long for you to get accustomed here hopefully! :D

Also, don't be scared to ask a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) if trouble ever finds your way! We promise we'll help you out ^o^!

Feel free to also poke around in the PARTNER CONNECTIONS and GROUP RP PLOT INFO & SIGNUPS if you're interested! :D A great way to get started to RP with some people here on iwaku! :D

Happy writing! :D

Hello! Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku! If you're looking for someone to Roleplay with, then you may find some luck in the "Roleplay Connection" Section. Good luck and I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for!

Welcome Nana! So...are you a Gramma then? If so, you ahve the best job ever!! (Me too...it's so awesome!!) Ahem...anyway...As I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself. Welcome! I"m sure you'll find this is a very friendly place, and that there are tons of helpful forums to improve writing skills, not to mention the many, many active role play threads.

If you need any help do check out the newby care package or message one of us. We'll be happy to help! Have FUN!!

Welcome to iwaku, Nana! Check out the partner connections section for all your roleplaying needs. There are loads of interest checks, one x ones and group Rp searches there. Find one that tickles your fancy and get started! Happy RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.