P.R.C.U.: An Institute For The Extraordinarily Gifted [CLOSED SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graci! Looking forward to the IC eventually.

Just waiting for a few more players I've previously talked to, but I've already got the opening post partially drafted up. I'll obviously be continuing to work on it as we gather up our cast.

You can begin working on your associate page, I'm usually nearby to talk if you want to set anything up with Aiden, PlayingMonster expressed a similar sentiment for Tory as well and I'm sure Roman won't bite (hard) if you have any questions about Minnie.

Just waiting for a few more players I've previously talked to, but I've already got the opening post partially drafted up. I'll obviously be continuing to work on it as we gather up our cast.

You can begin working on your associate page, I'm usually nearby to talk if you want to set anything up with Aiden, PlayingMonster expressed a similar sentiment for Tory as well and I'm sure Roman won't bite (hard) if you have any questions about Minnie.

Sounds good. I'm kinda wondering if David would be a member of Blackjack yet. And if he is, how did he get recruited to it? What could lead into that?

Sounds good. I'm kinda wondering if David would be a member of Blackjack yet. And if he is, how did he get recruited to it? What could lead into that?

The team is similar to a House at Hogwarts, when you're enrolled you're automatically assigned to one of 80 teams and you stay on it until graduation. The only way David wouldn't be on Blackjack yet would be if this is his first year at P.R.C.U. and he's just arriving.

Gotcha! He's been on the Team for about 2 years then.

Hmm...I guess he would view Aiden as something of a mentor figure? Considering the age difference.

He would prolly have a dual small crush on the both girls; but depending on their preference, he would be the 'little brother' on the team.

Gotcha! He's been on the Team for about 2 years then.

Hmm...I guess he would view Aiden as something of a mentor figure? Considering the age difference.

He would prolly have a dual small crush on the both girls; but depending on their preference, he would be the 'little brother' on the team.

Alright cool, I'll work on something then to add to my sheet.

Alright everyone, don't forget to update your associates page with the addition of David to the roster. Mind you I also understand if you wish to wait until we have our full roster and do one large update.

Alright everyone, don't forget to update your associates page with the addition of David to the roster. Mind you I also understand if you wish to wait until we have our full roster and do one large update.

How many people are still in the wings working on CS that we know of?

Sidenote: If anyone can tell me the character/movie my face claim is most famous for you get a cookie.

Added David to Tory's associates. Again, if you want me to change, that's totally cool.

And he's familiar, but I couldn't say where I recognise him from.

And I repeat that offer. Except she's not an actress. Imaginary cookie for anyone who knows her. :3

Added David to Tory's associates. Again, if you want me to change, that's totally cool.

And he's familiar, but I couldn't say where I recognise him from.

And I repeat that offer. Except she's not an actress. Imaginary cookie for anyone who knows her. :3

Yours is Lzzy Hale of Halestorm and Pasta's is Daryl Sabara who's most famous for playing Juni in Spy Kids.

How many people are still in the wings working on CS that we know of?

Sidenote: If anyone can tell me the character/movie my face claim is most famous for you get a cookie.

Also to answer this, I know of four, Hillan, Olissa, Quiet One and Stein.

Did you reverse google search? Or did you recognise her? Because yes. Here's your cookie. :cookie:

Canada's got dark occult powers to know way too much about pop-culture. Just assume he knows it by heart.

But she's not even that well known. Even in the alternative circles (or at least the ones I hide in) they're not huge.

Now that's a talent worth selling your soul to a crossroads demon for.

But she's not even that well known. Even in the alternative circles (or at least the ones I hide in) they're not huge.

Now that's a talent worth selling your soul to a crossroads demon for.

tumblr_m7ciyuEyHn1rziwwco1_500.gif

Sorry not sorry.

YOU GOT THE REFERENCE!

I'm only about half way through season two, but would be a lot further on if I didn't have relatives staying this month. But for the month of August, until I return to school, I'm fully intending on watching as much as I can. Thank god for Netflix.

YOU GOT THE REFERENCE!

I'm only about half way through season two, but would be a lot further on if I didn't have relatives staying this month. But for the month of August, until I return to school, I'm fully intending on watching as much as I can. Thank god for Netflix.

Pff, please. I've watched that show so many times, I used to be able to cite every line in season 1 to five in my sleep.
2012 were awesome, yet dark times.

I had a lot of trouble finding it to watch, because nowhere here in Ireland shows it. That I can find. But thanks to a proxy server, that's all fixed. So that's me sorted for viewing for the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.