• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

-SagittariusKnight-

Original poster
OPEN! Please do not chat here!

B R E A K I N G - N E W S
"Another teen as been labeled as missing in the recently infamous Pixel Woods. Ashley Halwen was reported missing earlier this morning after the other girls in her cabin noticed at the was missing when they woke up. Ashley Halwen was staying at the popular "Pixel Science" summer camping program held annual in the northern part of the great forest. Three search parties when out into the forest shortly after several camp counselors couldn't find the female teen around the camping grounds this morning. They came back four hours later after they were scared out of the deeper part of the forest by what they claimed to be a "hideous wolf-like beast." Two K9 search parties were then sent out while being armed. So far no word has been heard from the two search parties. This makes the seventh teen that has gone missing in Pixel Forest this month and locals are growing worried. Four of which of the cases results with the horrid discovery of the teen's mauled bodies with their necks being the most...torn area. Further investigation will be done to ensure the teen's safe arrival back home and some are even thinking about shutting down the summer camp to prevent any more missing teens..." - Pixel News |

UxnqxSw.png

U P D A T E D
It has been four weeks since the sudden news of yet another missing teen the area. A week after that report, a male teenager went missing despite not even living near the area. He was last spotted by an elderly couple who owned a cabin near a lake in the now dammed woods. Authorities forced all summer camps being held in the area to be shut down until next year in order to prevent teens and children in them from going missing. As search parties continued to look for all the missing teens whose bodies weren't yet found, more and more of them reported seeing a "black beast larger than boulder." Unfortunately while searching for Ashley and the male, a body of a female was found dead like the other teens that were found. Like the rest she had a slash marks on her throat, but authorities reported her body to have been tampered with after being mauled. Her head, fingers, missing which caused the body to be unidentifiable. Police nicknamed the corpse "Nameless" which would spark news of the recent Pixel Woods' deaths greatly across the nation and the attentions of a group of very special teenagers.

UxnqxSw.png

wOypLHO.png

T O D A Y

Summer is at it's peak in mid-July. Parents have become extremely protective over their children, young or old, and have made the wise decision of keeping them inside locked doors. The forest has been on a major watch by authorities with extra Game Warden, police patrols, K9 searches and everyone eye out for younger teens and children in the forest without an adults aid. The near by town has hosted several searches, but not for the missing teens. They're after the beast that has been reported multiple times since the disappearances.

However, little do the people know that a heroic team is slowly being formed. Each member of this team possess skills in certain areas that mere mortals do not. Like the beast, they too are that of supernatural origins. Except they're planning on saving lives rather than taking them.

BRING IN THE MONSTER CREW >:D

UNCIJcn.png

T H E - M 0 N S T E R - C R E W

I have selected the sex of each member. This way there will be an equal number of females and males. However, the gender (What they identify as) is up to you. Each member represents a trait that is needed for great power and leadership (Thus giving them a role in the team). Almost like the Elements of Fucking Harmony.

Also please you First Person Point of View for the skelly. That way it sounds more like the actual character and not a form you fill out in five minutes on your iPhone while you were in the bathroom. .__. Oh and please mention and CAPITALIZE their team trait in the "I TEND TO BE:" section of the skelly.

T H E - W O L F || S T R E N G T H

4bROZOj.gif

MY NAME IS:

I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR:
MY SEX IS: Male
I IDENTIFY AS:
MY SEXUALITY IS:
MY RACE IS: Werewolf*
I TEND TO BE:
I ENJOY:
I DISTATSE:
MY BEST COMPAIONS ARE: ---
MY WORST COMPAIONS ARE: ---
MY POWERS INCLUDE:
I AM PLAYED BY:

*The kind that can shift whenever they want/when strong emotions occur and not just during the full moon.*

T H E - B L 0 0 D Y || B E A U T Y (C L O S E D)

4bROZOj.gif

MY NAME IS:

I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR:
MY SEX IS: Female
I IDENTIFY AS:
MY SEXUALITY IS:
MY RACE IS: Vampire
I TEND TO BE:
I ENJOY:
I DISTATSE:
MY POWERS INCLUDE:
I AM PLAYED BY:

T H E - N A M E L E S S || F E A R L E S S N E S S

n0q6Loc.gif

MY NAME IS: I can't recall it.
MY FRIENDS CALL ME: Spirit - Not odd since I'm technically a lost spirit.
I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR: Unknown amounts of yearsHowever I look no older than my middle teens.
I IDENTIFY AS: Female
MY SEXUALITY IS: Asexual
MY RACE IS: Ghost/Undead
I TEND TO BE: Quiet (Literally.), Careless, Sarcastic, Intelligent, Quick-Witted, and really Humble deep down inside. However I am mainly FEARLESS now that I am dead.
I ENJOY: Annoying others by having them read my lips instead of typing on my phone's keyboard, floating around, going through walls and objects, and reading weird shit online like fanfiction. I also love being rude to those I have strong negative feelings towards.
I DISTATSE: Not having cool powers like shifting and fire breathing that can actually do damage on others, the lack of a voice, and no internet services on my phone. Loud people piss me off as well as the fact that I can still feel pain. Not remembering anything of my past self is also quite the drag as well as the fact that I glow no matter what now. I also STRONGLY hate not being able to heal wounds.
MY POWERS INCLUDE: Not Dying..again, Flying, Invisibility (Doesn't work all the time and can occur randomly) and Intangibility
I AM PLAYED BY: -SagittariusKnight-

T H E - R E A P E R || I N T E L L I G E N C E (C L O S E D)

4bROZOj.gif

MY NAME IS:

I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR:
I IDENTIFY AS:
MY SEXUALITY IS:
MY RACE IS: Grim Reaper
I TEND TO BE:
I ENJOY:
I DISTATSE:
MY POWERS INCLUDE:
I AM PLAYED BY:

T H E - D R A G 0 N || L 0 Y A L T Y

MY NAME IS:
I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR:
I IDENTIFY AS:
MY SEXUALITY IS:
MY RACE IS: Dragon Shifter
I TEND TO BE:
I ENJOY:
I DISTATSE:
MY POWERS INCLUDE:
I AM PLAYED BY:

T H E - H E L L B E N T || D E T E R M I N A T 0 N

4bROZOj.gif

MY NAME IS:
I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR:
I IDENTIFY AS:
MY SEXUALITY IS:
MY RACE IS: Demon
I TEND TO BE:
I ENJOY:
I DISTATSE:
MY POWERS INCLUDE:
I AM PLAYED BY:

T H E - B L A C K - B E A S T || R I V A L R Y (Enemy not teammate!)

NPC - Not a member of the actual team. Bad guy whose a dick face. Please DO NOT request to be him or fill out a skelly for him/her/it/wat.

s3QPbr3.gif

I AM: Tͫ̅̑ͦ̏́͗HEͦͬ̏̃͗ ͑̔̅̔̾B͆͒̄̐̾̀̉L͒̏͌̇̑͊A͛̊ͤ̿ͯ͆͛C̔ͧͬ̽̉͆K̄ͣ̍̔ ̐ͬ̿̃̾̐͐B͑̈́ͬ̽̏EAͦSͫͭ̔͆Tͤͯ͑́ͭ̀
I HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR: hͩ͒ͮ̔ͮ̒ͥă̎ͯͥh̋ͦ̌ah͛ä́̓ͯ̔͛H͗̍͌̉Aͣ̐̔ͣͥH̏ͭͪͨͤAͪ̆̽̈́HͣͦͪͥAHͦ̏̀Ã̄ͣ̀̓͑
MY SEX IS: hͩ͒ͮ̔ͮ̒ͥă̎ͯͥh̋ͦ̌ah͛ä́̓ͯ̔͛H͗̍͌̉Aͣ̐̔ͣͥH̏ͭͪͨͤAͪ̆̽̈́HͣͦͪͥAHͦ̏̀Ã̄ͣ̀̓͑
I AM A: Y͊̑̓ͦ̏ͦ̚OU̎́̊̿ͥ̚'̓̎LL̈ͭ ͯ̈́̀ͭ̓̿B̀ͯ̑ͮͯE͗ͫ̀̄ D͑̿͆̃̅͛̅Ë́̉͒͊A̍Dͨ̋̍ ͯ̅̓Bͬ̒E̊̽ͭͫ̓F̈́ȌRE̍̍͋ ̂̎͌̏ͬ̾Y͛̊́͊̔OͤÚͨͥͦͦ̅̑ ͧͭ W͛̎́̏IL͂̒́͋̇Lͫ̉̃̂̍ ̓ͮȆ̑VͫͪER̆̐̓̆ͫ̍̄ ̆ͥͩ̐̉K̓ͮ̎ͫ͋͂N̒͆͌ͥ̚Oͦ͑̅͌̍ͩWͭ̊̋ͦ̓͆̾
MY POWERS INCLUDE: K͆ͪ͋I͐͗ͮLͫͪL͗̾L̅̍́̃͗L̑̊I͋ͥͤ̚N͆͑Ǵ̅ ̃̈́͌̀ͣ̚

*Data will change as characters make assumptions and figure the facts out. Never fully trust the listed information. The more characters know/believe a fact, the clearer that piece of information will become.

͊̓̊̎
UNCIJcn.png

R U L E S

0 N E: Do not join and ditch. I would like this to last for a decent time.

T W 0: PM skellies to me. Title PMs "The Woods" or else I will ignore your message. DO NOT POST IN HERE.

T H R E E: Post at least once every three days. PM me if you have to leave for sometime.

F 0 U R: As for G-Modeling, all I say is no auto-hits or being able to kill the "black beast" and others instantly.

F I V E: One role per person. I will not reserve roles.

SIX: Please try to use decent grammar and spelling. Post at least a whole paragraph. Please do not chat here. I have a titanpad set up for this RP and I will PM you the link once you have been accepted!

S E V E N: Please, oh please throw in small side plot ideas, plot twists, and all sorts of things into this roleplay. I want this to be super beef and dripping with action, romance, and suspense. Make your characters dynamic and round. Make it to where every member is on their heels for the next post.

E I G H T: I will be making the character images. They'll be styled like pixel talk sprites to keep up with the pixel theme. You MAY pick the design for me to draw, but please do not do something complicated. Providing reference pictures would be extremely helpful! ;w; One talksprite per person.
-USEFUL DETAILS TO TELL ME: Hair style/hair colour, eye colour, top they wear, skin colour, facial expression/actions like laughing, extra details.
-EXAMPLES: here

[warning=red]Do NOT copy or steal this roleplay idea. I worked on it and I don't want someone making a cheesy knock off like how Grocery Stores do with name brands. >:0[/warning]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now open! Be sure to read the rules before posting in this thread!

EDIT: I've been hella busy with school. I know I have lots of PMs waiting for me and I'lol be replying to this Saterday night or sometime Sunday. I'm REALLY sorry about this but school is obviously more important. ;3;

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: a touch of dread
Status
Not open for further replies.