P.A.R.A.

"A village like this? Depending on how many have been changed. If they've managed to convert the entire village, likely around five or six hundred at a guess. Could be more, could be less. Hard to gauge without knowing the area though." Requiem remarked, "It shouldn't be too bad though, so just take a deep breath and keep an eye out." Panic wouldn't help anything. Requiem paused for a moment, letting the group pass. Suddenly, he had an idea. "Anybody of for a diversion?" He asked, reaching into his pocket for another deck of cards, different from his normal playing cards. A Tarot Deck. It didn't really do anything. The cards were a prop, but he tended to use them to focus his powers. "A little light show might draw some of the dead away from everybody, if I could get a volunteer from the audience that is."

"Just a suggestion, I think Isaac is capable of doing an area estimate." Vixenne commented on Requiem's remark. "The village itself is small. More a settlement, by the looks of it. But as it seems, it a group of several settlements. I can magnify your abilities, Isaac." she said to the latter who was a little ways ahead. "What do you mean by light show?" She said to Requiem. "Aren't they driven away by light?"

Landel raised her eyebrows at Vixenne. "You think you can amplify Isaac's powers? Sounds risky. Isaac, I'm not sure it's safe to do that until we know a little more about how your abilities all mesh with each other."

The shuffling of feet drew their attention. More zombies were ambling along, the bodies in the first stages of decay - discoloration and slight bloating from gas building up in the organs. Crossfire fired into the heads of two more zombies, but there were at least eight around them now. Some were wearing FEMA shirts.

"It looks like some of the relief workers from the disaster got killed, too, and the witchdoctor made them," Landel said. "Crossfire, we need to go somewhere where we're not in a bottleneck."

He looked around and found an empty alley. He led the team down there, back into the square of the town. He knew it wasn't much better. "We have to find the witchdoctor now!" he said, firing at another zombie. "Requiem, try your distraction. It might buy us time. The rest of you, help where you can."

Issac recoiled as he saw his first zombie. It was grotesque and bloated from the flood. It's skin was swollen and pale befitting of a zombie. For a moment they made eye contact which was ended when Crossfire placed a bullet in between it's eyes. "That damn witch doctor desecrating the dead. He deserves to die for that exploitation."

He led the way, gripping the pistol in his hands tightly. He knew that Crossfire would keep him on a tight leash. He was just there to sniff out the location of that damn Witchdoctor. Soon, more zombies spilled out of nowhere. They were starting to become surrounded. He looked around frantically for an exit, but Crossfire found one first.

He followed him down the alley. He didn't have any confidence in his own abilities. His power for sensing other anomalies wasn't exactly honed. He hadn't fully realized the scope of what it could do. Even if Vixenne could amplify it, he wasn't sure if it would do much. "So what did you have in mind Requiem?"

Vixenne was still not done complaining, though. "You don't even have any idea what I'm capable of!" She stumbled backward to Midnight upon seeing the zombies. She cringed but that was it. She's seen enough monsters, did more than just kill them, too. "And now you're all about safety when it was you people who put us all here without fully understanding what the rest of us are capable of!"

Midnight watched the zombies with a strange fascination. How someone could create a zombie was strange. He didnt like it, or them at all. He was thankful it was such a bright day, though. Darkness and shadows coalaced in front of him, swirling and twisting around until they formed into a small pack of wolves. Snarling, the pack lept at the zombies, mauling them until the zombies collapsed. He glanced back at the humans. "They wont last long. I suggest you hurry with that plan of yours."