P.A.R.A. - Reset

I would have to see about the character before I cast my vote, and I second the belief that the power should be nerfed some, but our current member list has been somewhat quiet, so I wouldn't be opposed to more people

like Requ said i have to see it and i would not mind a new charater. ps im still here

[It's not colored but that's the general idea of what she looks like. She's androgynous, I know.]

Name: "Vixenne"

Age: looks like she's in her early adulthood or late teens but is technically much much older.

Former field: well, she used to be a call girl of sorts...

Appearance: petite, androgynous, true blond hair, Asian-ish eyes and curvy lips

Type of Anomaly and abilities: she was once a minor goddess, but after her banishment, she turned into a demi-goddess. She won't die of natural causes and won't age, but she can be injured and killed like any human. She retained her abilities but are pretty weakened. She can control a person's brain through direct eye contact; this gives her power over her victim's thoughts, actions, memories, feelings and emotion. But the eye contact has to be direct and unbroken for the duration of her control unless she gives a command [one at a time]. She can't use these abilities on Anomalies and non-humans. She also has knowledge of some ancient magics, but the materials and ingredients for these don't come common nor cheap. But because she is very vulnerable, she often uses magic when in trouble.
but if this not approved, she'll be an aerokinetic airhead of a demi-goddess.

Personality: she has a carefree and sometimes nonchalant demeanor but is known for being very mischievous and playful, almost annoying at times, maybe...pretty much like a spoiled brat because of her ability and is pretty bossy. But she often plays out a sweet and playful personality. She's very bad with technology and easily amazed by certain simple things [e.g. card tricks, fireworks]

The event that brought you here: having been banished decades ago, she let P.A.R.A. play cat and mouse with her. she lived a nomadic life, travelling whenever people get suspicious. Just for fun, she used her abilities to work as a call girl, simply locking eyes with her clients and presenting an illusion that she's actually pleasing them. Later, dead bored of her existence, she lets herself get "caught".

sorry brb i can't take my fever

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you put in set limitations so that your character can be a god without really being a god. I love it. But what do my agents have to say?

ghost girl: hummmm as long as i can make fun of her then sure ^^

i think its alright you have my vote love

I can dig the Demi-Goddess

thanks, i love you guys. i'll improve that profile when i recover...

well you still need reds ok but im thinking hell just say yes but thats just me

Im fine with it lol. Sorry, school and work kept me busy yesterday. I like how you set those limitations as well. :)

Okay so everyone's approves. Lorchenne, feel free to post if you haven't already. And Demon, this is my RP, so I get the cookies! Give them back!

RRRRR EXPLODING PIE GO! *throws exploding pie. Explodes demon's face*

Yaeys I can join! Moar cookies to all! /gives

BUT FIRST

Is Vixenne in the bus or in the room?

Munchs on all cookies before One. mujajaja

hes on a buss everyone but my character and Reds i belives are on the buss we are not new to this rp world