P.A.R.A. - Reset

I like dopplegangers, but it sounds like one of those experiences that tests the trust between the team members. Seems kind of hard in the beginning, when they just met each other. Okay, now someone besides Requiem. Req, I like your ideas, but lets let someone else have a turn.

BUT I HAVE NO PATIENCE! Ok, I actually have a lot of patience, but people need to come up with things!

What about an attack on an island or something?
What island? Easter? Hawaii? And what's happening? If nobody else gives me anything good, I'm going with Req's voodoo zombies. Also, this will be starting in about two weeks. Need to know who all's still in, and WANT SOME MORE IDEAS DAMMIT!!

That angry shout was strictly for motivational purposes. I'm not actually angry.

I'm still monitoring this

Also, I think I can come up with a couple ideas. Lemme just consult my haunted city comic...

I'm still here. I honestly didnt have anything specific in mind, that was just something to help come up with potential ideas XD

Okay I'm officially ready to kick-start this thing. Will hold off on what the actual mission is in case Excesmyr comes up with something good.

Hey I'm Wendigo and I was wondering if you had room for one more. If so here is my character concept.

Name: Shae Abigail Lee
Former field: Front of House Manager at Sucre et les Epices Bistro.
Appearance: Sketch27216628.jpg
Shae is of Eurasian descent (Half Welsh and Half Korean), she is tall (5'7") and has long dark brown hair which she often keeps up and out of her face. Shae dresses impeccable, an old habit of managing the front house staff of a fine dining restaurant for many years, and takes pride in her appearance. Across her chin and lower Jaw, Shae has many scars, a few of which are rather nasty looking, but these do not take away from her looks much.

Type of Anomaly and abilities: Shae has a limited form of something akin to Physical Power Replication or Reactionary Replication. Shae is only able to retain abilities gained in this way for 6-8 hours at maximum, and has been seen to weaken physically and mentally the longer she retains the use of said ability. In this regard, she is able to "wipe" the knowledge of the acquired ability from her person should it no longer be necessary or becoming to much of a burden.

Personality: Since her accident Shae has been observed to be apathetic and complacent to some regard, although she becomes more self assured and open with others with every successful use of her ability. Since having learned the truth of things, Shae easily becomes tense and wound up when handling new situations. When interacting with friends and colleagues she is humorous and critical. Shae has been known to exhibit quirky behavior such as foot tapping, mumbling, and lip biting when nervous or uncomfortable.

The event that brought you here: Shae was riding her motorbike home from work one night two years ago in late October, and having driven the route a thousand times she let her mind wander. It was in this instant that everything went black, she hadn't even seen the moving van that had blindsided her. After coming out of a coma, Shae's elder brother confided in her that she had been dead for 5 minutes while en route to the hospital. When she was in rehab she began to have what seemed like flashbacks of the moments succeeding the accident, flashback that couldn't have, shouldn't have been imprinted on her mind.

Telling no one, she slowly pieced together the fragments of her memories and came to the outlandish conclusion that she must have had a near-death experience. Soon after this realization Shae began to manifest her anomalous abilities and shortly thereafter she began leaving her home less and less for fear that she was going mad. In short order she was contacted by P.A.R.A. after her neighbors filed a string of strange complaints to the local police department, which in turn caught the eye of local P.A.R.A. Agents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wendigo, I like your character's power, though I think she may be too powerful. Perhaps her replicating power only gives her a fraction of the power's true strength, but enough so that she's still moderately strong.

And Lorchenne, I'm going to have to call a group vote on that. I don't want to get anywhere in the RP until everyone (except maybe Redwolf and the ghostgirl because I have to describe that room) posts.

I leave it to P.A.R.A.'s members to decide. Who thinks Wendigo and Lorchenne should be admitted into P.A.R.A. as the last two members?

Yes, I think so.