P.A.R.A. - Reset

Well here's my copy and paste. Your blood hound is back, and with a picture :D

Name: Issac Winterfield

Former field:
None

Personality: Calm and collected, he keeps his cool under pressure. In crowds, though, that's different. He's always had a fear of people, especially in big mobs. He likes being alone and isolated. It lets him think, and be himself. That and he also grew up an outcast, for "seeing things".

The event that brought you here:
Growing up, he's always been able to "see" things. He could never explain it, but he would always see fantastical, and sometimes horrific, things that no one is really able to see. Those things are the paranormal.

As a kid, people brushed him off as having a hyperactive imagination, having delusions and imaginations that come with being a kid. Becoming older though, he was classified as weird and delusional, even having a brief visit to the shrink to get it checked out though. People had finally had enough when he got into high school. People couldn't stand him and he didn't mind. It was just him and his "delusions".

Though he could see things, analyze them like no one else can, he never actually had a close encounter with them. That is until his 19th birthday. It was another night alone in his own zone, celebrating by himself at a restaurant. Nothing new, but as he was heading home, a fiery man, someone who was literally on fire approached him. The man didn't introduce himself, nor did he look to be in any type of pain. He was, in reality, a demon. A demon that wanted to take control of him and influence him to do his bidding. Unfortunately for the demon, Issac was stronger than that, or at least stronger than another human. Issac had easily resisted the influence and escaped the demon, who had tried killing him after he refused to comply.

This led to a chase across the city rooftops, pushing Issac's limits. He had escaped, or a better term was rescued, by agents of P.A.R.A. who had tracked him for quite some time. He had been informed that he had a gift, he would call a curse, that would greatly aid P.A.R.A. reluctant to join at first,he realized he really had no other option. No one else would see things his way and if he didn't join them, he would be haunted by demons and who knows what else.

anime beggar.jpg

Must we be new in P.A.R.A?

no not real love we are just restarting becuse everyone loves the plot but if you joined the old one andwant to join this one with a new charater thas fine.
but if your talking about new in the PARA company then your going to have to ask Quiet one him self
Must we be new in P.A.R.A?

This is possibly the only time in all of June that I'll be on, so let me see if I can answer some questions:

Scathach: Love the new vampire idea! That was actually one of the vampire types I had in mind when I started this, a sort of psychic vampire. Only one complaint: your font is so small I can barely read it. Not making a big fuss, though.

Excesmyr: Welcome back Isaac! Missed you!

Geekout: Your edit at least suggests where her anomaly powers come from, so I'll accept that.

XC: For the most part, yes, you must be new to P.A.R.A. as they only just recently instituted employing anomalies. Possible exceptions are confirmed nonhumans, such as Redwolf's Midnight alien, and Mushishi's ghost girl. The only reasons they might be familiar with P.A.R.A. already is that they were contained when the organization didn't trust them.

By the way, this was just an idea Redwolf and Mushishi, not a definite. Even these two can be completely new to P.A.R.A.

Quiet One: I actually really like that idea. I'm all for it! :)

Cool. Perhaps that would mean that you would have a particularly negative outlook on the agents of P.A.R.A., since they spent some time treating you like an enemy.

And no, the RP's not started yet. It won't until the end of summer.

If XC and St of Hilaires plan on posting characters, I look forward to seeing them.

Until I'm on more reliably, however, I assume it's annoying to just sit around and wait for this to start. So I'd like to begin a brainstorming session for when this kicks off at summer's end. Who has ideas for your first mission?

montser attack new york a very big monster dragon maybe. but i was just beening random.

i am thinking of posting my other charater iin sep if thats ok?

Oh right, you're Grimm. The name changes keep throwing me off and I thought you were someone new.

Assuming I understood your post correctly, you want to have a monster attack New York, right? Isn't a secret organization going to be kind of out in the open if we go all Cloverfield in the very beginning.

Dragon in New York, though...I like it. Anyone else?

ahhhh alien come to attck canada?

edit that no will not alow this i live in canada so i dont want aliens here

i dont know i live there so i just wanted to say canada.

Tokyo has big godzilla attacking XD love tokyo now we need something to make people forget like inmman in black

Voodoo Man making zombies in a city perhaps?

Assuming I understood Mushishi's post you and Requiem just introduced a very good idea. I currently cast my vote in that direction, but I want to see what other people have to contribute. Other people~ waiting for your ideas~

Um... Let's see... What else can my mind come up with... Attack of the fae (Spiteful little bastards (Yes, I am prejudiced against Faeries)), perhaps a rash of changelings being discovered or something like that? Or an issue with doppelgangers infiltrating and taking over the organisation?