Ozzy is my hero

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
According to CBS News, Ozzy Osbourne may help scientists understand how some people's bodies can endure "excessive substance abuse."

Osbourne, the former frontman for Black Sabbath and a notorious partier, will allow scientists to study his blood.

The Prince of Darkness, 61, battled alcohol and drug addictions for forty years and calls himself a "medical miracle."

Scientists hope that mapping Osbourne's genetic code will provide insight into why some--like Osbourne--can survive "excessive substance abuse."
source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/15/ozzy-osbournes-blood-to-b_n_612758.html

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
He is the PRINCE OF DARKNESS! >:D He will live forever!

C

Cosmic Orion

Does that mean if they succeed, whatever it is will be named the Ozzy gene?

M

marius

well, if we can clone and distribute his genes then we'll all live forever. seeing as only the good die young (+50 for fitting in a song quote), people with ozzy's genes will live until the universe decides to collapse on itself

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
Can Mick Jagger and Lemmy Kilmister come too? They should also be dead from the massive amounts of drugs/alcohol they've put in their bodies.

The obvious connection is that they're all English. >____________________>

Jack Shade

Anti-Hero
Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
The Brit gene should be isolated and distributed. *stares at Asmo*

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
I'll get the kit.