2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
So I watched that new Emerald City show the other night Kinda gave me and Idea for this rp. Slight Mix of Wizard of Oz, Narnia, and Wonderland.

A 21 year old woman a nurse living in, Portland Oregon woke in a frozen grass field after a car accident, where she was driving and had drove into a storm acidentally hitting a woman. The woman being the Witch of the east. When she woke, her head slightly bleeding. She pushed her body up off the ground and looked around the field. This was definitely not Oregon. Snowfell over the grass field she was in. The world she knew was far behind her. However on this journey she gets a dog from the snow covered field. Like it had been waiting for her arrival and a few companions to help her on her way, However what Happens When the Wicked witch of Ozarnia comes after her for her power. After all she is the Witch that escaped 21 years ago to an alternate universe sent by the good witch of the north. Also the Wizard of Ozarnia is after her and wants her dead, because she will bring the never ending monster . This is not the Oz Dorothy went to, it is a lot more dangerous.

What will she do to get home when in this world everything is out to harm her.

Characters Do not need all to start just good witch companions and Wizard but the others may be filled in

Narrator- @~Dark Disney~
21 year old girl @~Happily.Ever.After~ (Must be okay with me Narrating)
Dog (Toto means dog in the Ozarnia) @~Happily.Ever.After~
Good Witch North open
Wicked Witch- @~Dark Disney~
Flying Monkeys
- Open
- open
Munchkins-
- open
- open
- open
Companions She meets
- open male only scarecrow (not exactly these characters obviously just an example)
- @Rose305 male only Lion or Cheshire cat
- @Beowulf Male only Tin man or mad hatter esque
Wizard of Ozarnia Open male

Last edited:
It sounds cool... like a more modern wiz oz (or even sort of like ouat)

I could do a friend, the girl or the dog (if that be a separate part XD)

It sounds cool... like a more modern wiz oz (or even sort of like ouat)

I could do a friend, the girl or the dog (if that be a separate part XD)
I would like you to take the Girl returning to Oz and as well You may have the dog

More realistic Oz like a medieval Oz

Thanks for the tag, but I'll pass ^^ If you find/make any more, don't hesistate to tag me x3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hm? What? You're going to abduct Connor and make him a shifter? Make sure you tag me.

Thanks so much Disney, but I have a lot going on at the moment and I'm afraid i won't be able to keep up properly! Please don't hesitate to invite me in the future though!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Oh, thank you for tagging me! ^^ This looks interesting, if the lion/Cheshire cat character is still available I would love to take that role! ^^

Oh, thank you for tagging me! ^^ This looks interesting, if the lion/Cheshire cat character is still available I would love to take that role! ^^
sure

Looks intriguing though I haven't seen Emerald City so I will be in a lot of dark. Might not bring the best on the table.

Looks intriguing though I haven't seen Emerald City so I will be in a lot of dark. Might not bring the best on the table.
It's only around it not off it

Status
Not open for further replies.