Oxworth Preparatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jess followed Logan into the small house. She looked around and nodded at what he had said. "Its cute. If you don't mind Me asking but why do you live alone ? You don't have to answer."

"my mother and father are over seas they bought me this house and left." he walked to the back room and back out carrying a bmx bike "alright lets go"

Jess nodded as they began to walk to the skate park, "Where are they at? That sounds pretty cool being over seas, I've always wanted to go to Australia or Paris or Ireland." Once they arrived at the skate park, Jess put down her skate board and began to ride around, doing a few moves, but nothing too impressive as of now.

"theyre in germany" logan hopped on his bike and dropped into the bowl making a few rounds before hopping out of the bowl

Jess pulled a few 360s and 120s before popping off the board, but she was crashed into by another person. " Okay... Owe..."

Focusing too much on trying to land his trick, by the time that he stuck the landing he didn't check to see if his path was clear. Suddenly crashing into this poor girl as they both hit the ground. He quickly manages to get up and rush to her side, fearful that he may have hurt her. "Are you okay?" He asks, clutching his own side as he landed on his board right there. Offering her his free hand to get up.

logan rushed to jessica and the guys side "hey you 2 okay"

Jess sighed, "yeah I'm okay.." she stood up and about fell back down because of the pain, "or maybe not... My ankle really hurts..."

Status
Not open for further replies.